Who Is She?

Sorry I'm A Bad Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY WITH HERA ON AFF! Today marks the one year anniversary this account.

 

That afternoon I stayed a little late at the school library to finish up my homework. Anything to keep me from going to that back home to that hell hole.

"Oh my God, did you hear?" a whisper came from behind the shelves,"Apparently Mino had a necklace that was made by the design class."

My ears perked up at the sound of his name.

"Oh yeah, I heard him ask the design class's chairman to make that necklace a long time ago." another voice chimed,"I wonder why?"

"He's filthy rich. He doesn't need to make a necklace at school." the second voice chuckled.

Lifting my head, I eyed the girls who were gossiping in the shadows of the dimly lit library.

"Yeah. My mom told me that Mino's father's company just sold another one of their ideas. Jackpot for them!"

"Omg maybe his father is saving the money to bring his family on a vacation to the tropical paradise, maldives."

"With that much money they can already move to maldives." the girl squealed, emphasizing on the word 'move'.

"Or maybe Mino's taking that girlfriend of his on holiday? It's almost semester break anyway."

'Mino's girlfriend'

Those two words were suddenly stuck in my head.

I didn't know why but my heart ached when I heard it.

I hate Mino so why am I this way?

I inwardly groan and grabbed a fistful of my hair in an attempt to ignore the two girl.

"And oh my gosh, did you hear that Mino's ideal type is a y girl?" one of them piped up again.

I subconciously glanced at my own body.

"That's no surprise though!" the other girl laughed,"He wouldn't be caught dating a nobody who lives a mediocre life."

That was it.

I slammed the table and stood up,"Will you two be quiet?!"

The whole library went silent.

The girls blinked at me.

I glanced around before realising I just made a neusance of myself.

"What's your problem?" one of the girls rolled her eyes.

Crap.

"J-Just... Uhh... P-Please be a bit softer... I need to memorise this math formula." I quickly offered an excuse to my sudden outburst.

The two just brushed me off and walked out of the library.

I awkwardly watched at them leave before sinking back into my seat with a huge sigh.

Why did I overreact like that?

Roughly clawing at my face I internally shrieked.

This couldn't be about them talking about Mino right?

Of course not!

I decided to call it a day.

I can't study like this.

I took my time walking back hom- Mino's house.

"He's probably already at home watching that drama... What's it called? Descendants of The Sun?" I murmured as I walked down the street.

Once I reached the front door I took a deep breath.

I hope he's not home yet.

"The last thing I need is to see his face." I whispered as I unlocked the door.

As I walked into the house, I heard voices murmuring from inside the living room.

"That's so funny oppa!" an annoyingly high pitched voice squealed excitedly.

W-Who was that?

What's going on?

I stood by the shoe racks as I peered into the living room.

I was feeling uneasy as my eyes landed on a female figure seated next to Mino.

Who is she?

Please log in to read the full chapter