But why...

Sorry I'm A Bad Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Several Days Later

Somehow, against my own will, I was dragged to watch the basketball practice by none other than Mina and Yuri.

"Please guys, I'd rather not watch the basketball practice." I tried to wring my wrist free from Yuri's.

"What are you saying?" Yuri laughed,"This is the best time to keep up with Winner!"

I rolled my eyes.

That wasn't the point.

I just didn't want Mino to see me watching their practice.

He'd think I was trying to 'snoop' around or something like that.

But I can't tell Yuri and Mina that.

They don't know that I know Mino a little better than they do since we live together.

"Anyway, we're already here." Mina took a seat as Yuri shoved me to sit beside her.

There was hardly anyone in the bleachers.

If Mino glances here, he'll see me for sure!

The basketball team had already started practice.

"Oh, look that guy almost tripped on air." Mina whispered.

"Haah, the other guys are no match against Winner..." Yuri watched the practice intensely,"Eventhough they're on the same team."

"Don't be biased, Yuri." I hissed as my eyes casually landed on Seungyoon.

He was running as he fist bumped Jinwoo.

Then I looked for Mino.

Jerking my head to the left, I saw him.

"Hey, Mino! Your move!" Seunghoon tossed the ball to Mino.

Catching it in a breath, Mino threw the ball into the hoop effortlessly.

I stared at him in awe.

He's really good.

BEEP BEEEP!

The coach blew his whistle and signalled the players for a water break.

The Winner fangirls who always watched their basketball trainings were squealing in delight as Seunghoon and another guy from the team took off their shirts and poured water all over themselves.

"Oh my God Seunghoon! They were right! You're really hot!" Yuri suddenly shot up and shouted at the top of her lungs.

Mina and I glanced at each other in panic as we desperately tried to stop Yuri from embarrassing us.

Well I was more desperate than Mina since I was really scared that Mino would notice me.

"Y-Yuri stop yelling!" I hastily grabbed her arm to push her back into her seat with Mina's help.

Ignoring me, Yuri continued shrieking,"Now we gotta see Mino's! Song Mino show us YOUR abs!"

That was it, I was so scared, I felt my palms get sweaty.

"I bet they're really y! It's like our kryptonite!" Yuri hollered.

Mino snapped his head in our direction.

Oh .

He made eye contact with me for a second.

I got into his eyes and found myself staring back at him.

I shyed away and looked all over the place.

Anywhere really. Just as long as I don't catch Mino's glance again.

"Oh my gosh, Mino was staring at you, Areum!" Mina nudged me.

"Yeah and you weren't even yelling! I was." Yuri looked back at the team who were now all looking at us.

"W-What? No he was pr-probably looking at you guys." I stuttered, trying to get away from this situation.

I can't have them tease me about Mino, it'll be awkward when I see him at home later.

"As if! He was smirking at you, dopey!" Yuri laughed.

My mouth hung open for a second.

The word 'dopey' reminded me of Mino.

He used that word on me so many times that its a habit for me to respond to it.

I looked back at Mino who shot me a knowing look before looking away.

"Oh man, did you see that look on his face?" Mina chuckled,"He was checking Areum out!"

Yuri clapped excitedly,"Yes! Our ship is sailing!"

My cheeks tinted red and I quickly tried to hide them in my palms.

I looked up slowly to see Seungyoon looked directly at me, giving me a big smile.

I glanced at Yuri to see that she wasn't looking at me anymore before subtly giving Seungyoon a small smile in return.

Seugyoon has a really pretty smile.

As I got distracted by watching the training session, I didn't realise Mino glancing in my direction every so often.

At Home

Mino was chilling in the living room when I got out of the bathroom after my nightly routine.

I was about to collect my clothes from the laundry room that was beside the kitchen when Mino piped up.

"So..." He started,"Did little Miss Dopey fall for me?"

Whaa...

"What? Why would you say that?" I stopped walking and scoffed.

Mino turned his head from the TV to look at me,"You came to basketball training earlier. Don't tell me you didn't come to see me."

Please log in to read the full chapter