Intro

Sorry I'm A Bad Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

In the classroom

"And then he told me that Taehyun and Seungyoon shower together sometimes!" My goodfriend Yuri squealed excitedly as she told us what she heard about the Kingkas of YG high.

"They do? What the other girls said about the 'KangNam' ship is real then." My other goodfriend, Mina pondered to herself.

"Of course its real! Do you not see the way Seungyoon looks at Taehyun?" Yuri smiled dreamily.

"Don't tell me you two are... Into those airheads they call 'Winner'?" I raised a brow at the two who were getting more and more excited by the minute.

"Into them?" the two whipped their heads to look at me.

"We're not that desperate to want to hook up with them!" Yuri defended.

Mina laughed shyly,"We just enjoy talking about them. Just like every other girl in the school."

"But you guys talk about them as if the Kingkas are having an intimate relationship with each other!" I leaned forward in my chair.

"What's wrong about fantasizing about them in that way?" Yuri asked innocently.

I halted and slumped back into my seat after looking at their innocent faces,"N-nothing I guess, but isn't it just abit wrong to be thinking about them that way?"

"But their brotherhood is so strong you would think there's something going on in their squad!" Mina chuckled.

"Is that so?" I made a face as I pondered.

It's true that the Winner Kingkas are very close to each other and have a clubhouse in the school where the five just unwind together.

 Whenever I see them in the hallways stealing attention from girls and guys alike, they're always laughing about something. So, yeah their brotherhood is strong and they are always together no matter what.

"S-so uhm... Who are your favourite members of Winner?" I asked suddenly interested in the topic I was so strongly against three minutes ago.

"Why do you wanna know?" Yuri asked.

The two stared at me as if I was from another planet.

"Well, it's interesting how people ship them together because of their strong bond." I gave my best poker face,"So... Who do you guys like?"

"We don't really have a favourite but our favourite ship is KangNam." Mina and Yuri fist bumped.

"You should have a favourite ship too!" Yuri smiled at me playfully.

"What ships are there?" I asked hesitantly.

"There's KangNam, NamSong, MinWoo, 2Seung, MinYo-" I cut Yuri off.

"What? Why are there so many ships?" I narrowed my eyes at Yuri.

"Hey! People can have their own preferences okay?" Yuri scolded.

"Oh... Kay..." I was at a lost of words,"So... What happened to 2Seung the other day?"

So I spent my free time in class learning about each member of Winner and their ships. Please don't feel weird because I didn't. Well maybe abit but i'm only a girl with two wacky friends.

In the Winner Kingka Clubhouse

"So whats new?" Seungyoon huffed as he took a seat on the sofa next to Seunghoon who was flipping through a scrapbook.

"Nothing much," Seunghoon replied half-heartedly without looking up from the scrapbook,"You?

Please log in to read the full chapter