Hope

Idol Life with Kim Jonghyun

~Beep~ ~Beep~ ~BEEP~

 

My eyes feel heavy......My head ache really bad..... I struggle to open my eyes, slowly coming into contact with a bright light. I smell cleaning chemicals, I look over to see a machine monitoring my heart beat and taking my blood pressure. I now realize, I'm in a hospital. I look to my right and Jonghyun is on my lap asleep, he's holding my hand tightly. I smile weakly, memories of what has happened rush through my mind. I look back down at Jonghyun, he stirs in his sleep, his eyes fluttering open. His brown eyes are red and puffy, dark circles surround his under eyes. He looks up at me, his eyes widen and start watering. Tears fall from his face as he gets up to hug me.

“ I really thought you weren't going to wake up.” Jonghyun said. His face buried into the crook of my neck. I hug him back, biting my lip to keep from crying.

“ I'm sorry I scared you...” I reply. He leans back slightly, kissing me sweetly. I cup his face, his cheeks with my thumbs. He pulls away, smiling at me.

“ What happened? How long was I out?” I ask. Jonghyun frowns slightly.

“ You've been here for a week...You broke your leg, and you hit your head really hard.” Jonghyun said. My eyes widen as a sharp pain goes into my leg.

“ What happened to my members?! And what about the album! I have to go-

“ BABE! Calm down! Remember, you finished your recording for all the songs. Promotions don't start till next week, you're okay. You need to stay calm.” Jonghyun said. I sigh and lay back on the bed.

“ How long till we get to go home?” I ask.

“ The doctor said when you woke up. So today.” He said smiling. I smile weakly. “ You'll have to get used to these.” Jonghyun held up crutches. I groan. This will be fun...

~

 

“ MIA!!!!!!!!” Sunny squealed upon seeing me. We're finally able to go home and Sunny brought a car with my Manager, and body guards because there's a bunch of fans outside. Jonghyun puts his mask and glasses on as he helps walk out. Camera flashes every where, I hear screams from every direction. I smile slightly at the fans, trying to reassure them I'm okay.

“ MIYA!!!” I heard from everywhere. Some fans held up signs in support for me, other were crying. I whisper to Jonghyun to help me walk to two little girls who were crying. He nods as we walk to them.

I lean down slightly, despite my pain, and look at them.

“ Why are you crying?” I ask them. They look up, and smile slightly.

“ We were sad that unnie got hurt, but now we're happy you're okay.” One of them said. I smile and give them a hug.

“ I'm okay, don't cry for me okay?” I said as they nod. Jonghyun helps me into the van and I wave to the other fans who were outside. I may be hurt but at least I'm okay.