Finally

Idol Life with Kim Jonghyun

 Tears spring from my eyes, my hands cover my face as I softly sob. I look back at Jonghyun, a smile now on my face.

“ Yes! Yes, yes YES!!” I squeal as he places the ring onto my finger. I stare at the ring in admiration, noticing that the date that we met was engraved around the band. I throw my arms around Jonghyun's neck, hugging him tightly as I hear him laugh.

“ I love you! Love, love, love you!” I said kissing his face all over. Jonghyun pulls away from me slightly, his eyes twinkling.

“ I love you too. More than you'll ever know.” He said pressing a kiss onto my lips. This has been the best day ever.

~

 

“ CONGRATZ!” My members and SHINee said as Jonghyun and I walk into the dorm of GG. I can't help but smile widely as Sunny comes to hug me, and the other members as well. In no less than two hours later, the Kpop industry and news was buzzing with articles and pictures to Jonghyun proposing to me. SM already confirmed it, and they are actually happy for us. Apparently Jonghyun has talked with Lee Soo Man and he's agreed that he'd still be with SHINee and I'd still be with SNSD but we'd be married. Until our contracts are done. We have a bunch of planning to do for the wedding, and I honestly can't be happier. I will never lose Jonghyun now, and I can't wait to be married.

 

 

Short ending! BUT that doesn't mean it's the end! Stay tuned in for book 3: Married To Kim Jonghyun! Hope you look forward to it! :)) - SaRi