Happy?

Idol Life with Kim Jonghyun

 

 

“ Another fight?” Sunny asks. I've been staying at the dorm ever since Jonghyun and I fought two days ago, he made it very clear he wanted some space. I told my manager not to let me go onto We Got Married, and surprisingly she understood.

“ Yup. He didn't want me to go on WGM... I didn't see any harm in doing the show.” I mumble eating a tub of ice cream. Sunny laughs.

“ Oh Jonghyun. He's so protective. I bet he'd be super jealous, that's why.” She said as she sits next to me. I sigh, shoving another spoonful of strawberry ice cream into my mouth. Sunny rolls her eyes, turning on some music.

“ Oh young love.”

“ Unnie, you're not even old!” I said as she laughs. I grin at her slightly.

“ Are you ready for tonights show?” She asks. I let out a long sigh, with all the stress I've been under, adding the show tonight wasn't helping at all.

“ I want to do my best, but I'm afraid I'll mess up because of everything going on.” I said as Sunny nods.

“ I get it. I was really nervous the first time we went on stage.” She said. I eat another spoonful of ice cream before setting it down. I really miss Jonghyun, but I know that if I try to talk to him he'd just shut me down. It's better if he comes to me when he's ready.

~

 

I adjust my microphone, making sure it's pulled back with the tape on my cheek. Today we were finally going to show case “Party”. All of my members look amazing in their summery clothes and colorful hair. We went to Thailand to film the music video, it was so beautiful and I wish I could have stayed forever, but we had other things to do.

“ Girls' Generation this is your cue.” Someone called as we get escorted out of our prep room. I take deep breathes, trying my best to calm my nerves.

“ You'll do good maknae. Don't worry okay?” Hyoyeon said as we walk up onto the stage. I look at the audience and smile widely. I will do good.

 

~

“ And the winner is...GIRLS GENERATION!” Minho announces. I immediately go into shock. I know that ever since Jessica left, everything has been rocky with Sones. I been worried that they wouldn't like me and that what if Party was a total flop because Jessica wasn't singing, but I was. I feel my thoat tighten as tears stream down my face. I look away slight as I sob softly, Hyoyeon and Yuri come to hug me, they're smiling widely.

“ I want to thank our fans and my members! With out you we couldn't have won today.” Sunny said. They all look at me, handing me a mic as the crowd starts screaming louder if possible. I take the mic, clearing my throat as I try to regain my composure.

“ Thank you to all the fans. Thank you to everyone who helped with our music. I really can't believe that all of you have accepted me. And for that I am very very grateful to you.” I said as a tear escapes my eye. The crowd roars and I smile widely.

Today has been a good day.