25 Kisses

Endless Love (Chendy Oneshot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

25 Kisses

 

He lay reclined on her bed; propped up by a few pillows with his hands behind his head.  His girlfriend sat on his stomach.  Her legs were on either side of him and her hands held his white dress shirt between her fingers.

            The two had just finished watching a cheesy old movie together while simultaneously sharing a rather large piece of chocolate cake.

            “Well, I’m going to give you your birthday kisses now.”  she announced, smiling brightly.  Chen grinned; to him, Wendy Son was the cutest, most beautiful woman in the world.

            Playing dumb, he raised an eyebrow.  “...Birthday kisses?” he inquired.

            “Yes. One kiss per year.  So, twenty-five kisses for Kim Jongdae tonight.”  She reached over and dimmed the lamp on the bedside table.

            He sighed.  “How I would love to grow old with you, then...”

            Still smiling, she leaned down and kissed him on the lips, five times, each time with varying technique and duration.  He wanted more kisses like that, but she broke free after the fifth one to give other parts of him some much deserved attention.

            First was his forehead.  She planted a sweet kiss there, near his hairline, where he smelled quite masculine and a little sweaty.  Then she kissed his eyebrow, the one with the mole in the inner corner.  He closed his eyes as she kissed each of them (his long eyelashes tickled her lips; he felt her flinch upon contact).

            Her kiss found the tip of his nose next and then the soft space between his nose and his upper lip.  Chen raised his chin, trying to get her to kiss his lips again but she ignored the cue.  The rejection made his stomach churn.  Trailing over his cheek, Wendy placed another kiss at the corner of his jaw, right under his ear.

            Chen had to catch his breath when she kissed his neck in two places; once at the mole on the right side and another on his Adam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter