After the 'SMTOWN in Wonderland' Party

Endless Love (Chendy Oneshot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

graphic cr: me

 

“Goodnight, Hermione.”  Chen said, ruffling Yeri’s hair.  She didn’t appreciate that very much, but she smiled and bowed respectfully.

            “Goodnight, oppa.”  She went off and joined Irene, who was deep in conversation with Seohyun at one of the empty tables.

            Baekhyun approached.  “You leaving, Chen?”

            “Yeah.  Man, I don’t know why I’m so tired.  I basically did nothing today.”

            “I’d be exhausted, too, if I looked like you, hyung.”  remarked Sehun snarkily, passing by them.  Because of the utter lack of ‘just kidding’ in his voice, Chen wanted to slap him, but he was gone to soon.

            “Brat.”  he said, instead.  Baekhyun laughed.

            “Well, I’ll see you later, then.”  he said afterwards.

            “You’re going to stay for a while more?”  asked Chen.

            “I want to catch Taeyeon before I leave.”  Was his rather bashful response.

            The other glanced at him.  “Ah.  Right.”

            There was a moment of silence as Baekhyun looked out at the crowd who still remained at the party, looking for Taeyeon.  Then he glanced at Chen, who had been eyeing him the entire time.

            “...What?”

            “Oh, nothing.”  Chen turned his attention to his phone to answer a text from Xiumin.

            Baekhyun rolled his eyes.  “Goodnight, chinggu-ah.”

            “’Night.”

            Baekhyun sauntered off with his pillow and blanket dragging behind him. 

            Without taking his eyes off of his phone, Chen turned and headed down a hall.

            XIUMIN: Yoooo come over to south conference room!  Minho and I are having a drinking contest.  We need a judge!

            CHEN: ...I don’t get to drink, too?  Well that blows.

            XIUMIN: Nah, you can, ha ha.  You coming?

            CHEN:  I’m kidding.  No, I’m heading home.  Tired.

            XIUMIN:  Aw.  OK.  See you later, then~^^

            “Ah, chincha!”  cried a female’s voice.  Chen looked up from his phone and to his left.  The door to one of the dressing rooms was slightly ajar.  Wendy stood inside, apparently trying to take off her Kaonashi costume.  Chen entered, laughing.  She stopped struggling.

            “Who’s that?”  she asked.  “You’d better not be freaking taking pictures.  I swear I’ll break your phone.”

            “Whoa whoa.  It’s me.”  said Chen.  He shut the door behind him.

            “Jongdae!”  she said.  There was relief in her tone.  “...Well don’t just stand there.  Help me!”

            He approached her, grinning.  He grasped the costume, trying to pull it away from her so she could get free.

            “How did you manage this?”  he asked, “...Are you stuck?”

            “Obviously”  she said, annoyed.  “My head is stuck in the lining.”

            “Where is your head?”  he continued, laughing again.

            “I fail to see how this is funny.  I’m legit stuck.”  Her voice was exasperated.  Chen rolled his eyes and grabbed either side of the costume, tearing it in half.

            Wendy gasped, covering herself with her arms.  Chen closed his eyes even though it was too late; he had already seen her blue and white striped bra.

            “You idiot!  You ripped my slip, too!”

            “Mianhae, mianhae, mianhae--“  he said, holding out his hands.

            “Get my shirt and skirt.”  she demanded.

            “Where a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter