Daydream (Hers)

Endless Love (Chendy Oneshot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daydream (Hers)

 

 

It was warm, sunny day.  The venue was an uber-fancy hotel that had a stadium stage in its central courtyard.  There were fountains and palm trees and tropical flowers and perhaps the best speaker system of its kind.

            The crowds were dispersing; a menagerie of every color and pattern imaginable moving in their own direction and on their own time.

            Making my way through the groups of Korean pop stars, my eyes only searched to find him.  I smiled and bowed and congratulated oppas, unnies, and fellows alike, but my acts were shamefully mindless.

            I knew that he was there and I needed to see him at least once; nothing would stop me from this goal.

            There wasn’t a single EXO member anywhere to be seen.  My heart plummeted to my stomach and threatened to make me sick.  I prayed from the depths of my heart that they hadn’t left already.

            Thoroughly disappointed, I descended the stage and wandered towards the portico.

            “Wendy-ah!”  cried Seulgi from somewhere behind me, “Where are you going?”

            “I’ll be right back!”  I called to her, not bothering to look.  Suddenly a hand grasped my wrist and pulled me down the covered walkway.  I stumbled a little at first, but when I looked up I saw his back; his disheveled black hair, his leather jacket, his slender waist peeking out from underneath his white t-shirt, his cute booty in tight jeans.  I looked down at his hand in mine.  There was no mistaking his prominent wrist; the angular hand with a ring on the index finger. 

            I smiled at that hand.

            We were running fast.  I had no trouble keeping up with him.  Various tropical odors reached my nostrils as we moved, mingled with his scent.  I wanted to inhale that scent like it was a drug; let it fill me and fulfill me and leave me over and over again.

            When he was sure that we were out of the view of anyone else, he turned, taking my other hand with his, and continued to move backwards.  For a split second I worried that he might trip or fall, but then I saw his face and my heart stopped.

            His perfect skin glowed in the sunlight.  He grinned so brightly that one would miss his eyes, if they weren’t glimmering so mischievously underneath his lashes.  I wanted everything of him.  I wanted to kiss that smile and those brows upturned towards the center and that jawline--all of it--it all was mine.

            He turned to look to the side and I got a view of his profile; his chiseled features.  He swallowed and his Adam’s apple bobbed before he looked back at me, his tongue moistening his dry lower lip.

            Just like that, I was ; I felt the pinch in my gut.

            He just grinned, which only made me feel the more.

            We went into the hotel lobby and snuck around until we found an empty conference room.  It was rather drafty and cold in there, but hot sunshine came in through the many windows, only partially filtered by the white curtains.

            He didn’t waste any time.  Immediately, he held my wrists and pulled me towards him, capturing me around the waist and holding me to him.  Our hips collided and his grip on mine tightened.

            Did I dare look up and meet his gaze?  I stared at his shirt for a moment.  I could see his skin through the thin material, alive and breathing.

            I dared.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter