No escape

Bulletproof... Not Heartless...

Hey welcome back guys, don't wanna keep you waiting so why not we just get to the story right?

~5:58AM~ 

Jin woke up to a shadow hovering above him. There it was, the figure that was sitting on top of him was none other than Choa. "Yah hurry up and get off my bed!" Choa ordered. "W-what?... Why are you..." Jin asked as he saw Choa holding a bowl and a pair of chopsticks. "Get off now!" Choa ordered. "I'll get off in a bit..." Jin moaned. "Okay, I see how it is." Choa hummed as she picked up the object and hovered it over Jin's handcuffed hand.

"OH MY GOD GET THAT AWAY FROM ME!" Jin shouted as he pulled with all his strength. "I gave you a chance and you didn't take it so...." Choa teased, as she waved the big fat spoon worm above Jin's hand. "O-okay! You win, please don't touch me with that!" Jin cried as he hopped off the bed. "Thank you!" Choa winked as she put the worm back into the bowl and flattened herself onto the bed. "Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh this feels so good~" Choa moaned as she stretched herself across the bed. "Thanks for warming the bed up for me." Choa said, as she to her side to look at Jin.

"What?" Jin huffed. "Oh... Just nothing.... I was expecting a your welcome, since I'm your master ya know...." Choa answered with lazy eyes. "Okay..." Jin answered. "Oh yeah, you should put a lock code on that ice cream phone of yours... My members are now heading over to your place because your members don't need to fall into our trap anymore." Choa winked. "I'll text them and tell them AOA is coming, easy." Jin rolled his eyes.

Jin: Hey Namjoon, i just wanted to warn you that AOA is coming over, so just prepare that emergency rope system, outside before they arrive.

.....

.....

.....

Rapmon: Of course, everything is alright here, don't worry about us hyung! We will clean that Toy collection for you!

"hmm... Namjoon or any other member of BTS wouldn't dare touch my Toys... Oh well." Jin sighed as he opened up his phones photos to find 300+  Selfies of Choa and him while he was asleep. "This is gonna take awhile..."

~7:48AM BTS Dorm~

"nononono! Don't touch that Jin will kill me if you drop that Bearbrick!" Rapmon shouted as he chased after Hyejeong. "What did you text him anyways?!" Rapmon asked as he tried to corner the girl. "Oh, that you were going to clean these~" Hyejeong giggled as she a Couple plush animals. "What?! Why would you do that?! Now I have to clean them so they smell like flowers again!" Rapmon shouted as he swiped the plushies out of her hands. 

Meanwhile in the living room it was a mess. "Do I look cute in these?" Seolhyun asked Jungkook who was tied to a chair. "I don't know.... Those are my Timberlands though!" Jungkook frowned as she looked through more of his shoe collection. "Yah... That's mine!" V shouted from across the room, as Chanmi was sitting on top of him eating the last strawberry yogurt. "Mhmmm it's tasty~" Chanmi winked as she saved a last spoonful for V. "Open up." Chanmi said as she fed V the last spoonful. "Hey we should visit a yogurt store together." V sheepishly grinned. "Sure, if you pay for it." Chanmi nodded. "Of course I will! How about tomor-" 

"Yah Maknae! What are you doing?! Can't you see we're trying to capture these losers!" Jimin shouted. "For your information I'm not a loser... I'm Suga... Also known as Agust D." Suga yawned as he was tied up near Jungkook. "Yah! I'm cool too Hyung!" Jimin shouted. "Your all losers..." Yuna and Mina said in sync. "Okay, so all we have to do is put these devices on you, deal?" Hyejeong said as she walked out into the living room with Rapmon tied up.

"No deal! Why would you even ask a question like that?!" Rapmon corrected. "Because it makes me sound cooler, now let me put your necklace on." Hyejeong answered as she attempted to put the necklace onto Rapmon. "No, I'll move for the rest of my life if I have to! I won't let you p-" Rapmon sighed as the necklace was secured around his neck. "What do they do exactly?" Jungkook asked. "This..." Yuna answered as she showed BTS her phone, revealing a camera on their senior Jin. "Umm... Blondie say I'm hot." Hyejeong elbowed Rapmon. "No way!" BTS all gasped in horror as they saw a volt of electricity shock Jin through the phone. "Namjoon hyung! Why didn't you listen to her?!" Jungkook said shaking his hyung by the shoulder. "She's honestly hot as F-...! Fire... But I didn't want to compliment the enemy." Rapmon answered causing Hyejeong to blush but also grin a little.

"Hey, atleast these things are small so we can hide them." Suga shrugged. "Your right, we don't want fans spotting them while we're on our comeback, or worst of all dancing to *Run*" Rapmon nodded. "How do we permanently get rid of them?" Jimin asked. "Well, that's easy... You give us the Diamond and well free your senior and remove the necklaces... Deal?" Yuna blinked. "What do you think Hyung?" Jimin asked Rapmon. "Hmm... We'll see..."

~8:49AM AOA Dorm~

"Owwww..." Jin said as he rubbed his neck. "When did you put this on?" Jin asked. "I dunno, but your confused now right?" Choa winked. Jin ignored her flirty comments and shut his eyes again. Not so long after, He opened his left as he heard footsteps coming. "Ahh... What do you want?" Jin asked as Choa kneeled down in front of him. "Nothing..." She answered as she moved closer towards Jin forcing him to move backwards until he hit wall. "H-Hey Don't get so close to me! I don't like it w-" Jin paused as he felt Choa's lips press deep into his neck. Jin blushed and remained still until Choa departed. "What... Did you do?" Jin mumbled as he slowly placed his hand on his neck where They made contact. "Your free..." Choa answered. "What?" Jin whispered to himself. "You can go... Why...Do you like being chained to my bed?" Choa answered as she her lips. "No way!" Jin answered as he looked at his hands which were now free.

"What's with the personality?" Jin asked as he headed towards the door. "What do you mean? I always act like this." Choa answered. "Never mind... I was just curious." Jin sighed. "Why?... Do you like it~" Choa answered as she seductively bit her lip. "No, not really... Well thanks... I'm just gonna head on out the-!" Jin was cut off, as he fell to the ground holding his neck. "Your, free... But that doesn't mean you can leave though." Choa giggled. "I control wether you leave or not, so you can only leave for schedules, then come back here to become our slave." 

"Your cruel......" Jin moaned as he crawled back into the dorm.

Haha sorry for the randomness from this chapter guys ;-; Im sorry for being late... It's because I'm studying real hard for school and stuff. honestly this chapter was meant to explain the necklaces and stuff the good stuff happens in the next couple of chapters! So please stay tuned for more! ;)