Welcome back Jin

Bulletproof... Not Heartless...

Hey guys I wanted to let you know that I feel so fluffy on the inside thanks to your comments and sweet messages, I'm not really a good writer, but still love how each and everyone of you guys give me courage and support, I love you!!!

*special appearances By VIXX's Ken and B1A4's Sandeul*

~7:26AM Ski Lodge~

"ha, should I go check on them?" Jin asked the two other hyungs as he skidded to a stop with his snowboard. "Ahhhh Jin, you said you wanted to enjoy time away from Choa Noona, so let's not worry about this.. its your last day away from her." Sandeul reassured Jin with a smile. "There's nothing to worry about.... I'm sure Namjoon Has this all under control, your the mother of the group but that doesn't mean the leader can't handle it... Besides what could go wrong?" Ken chuckled. "Ha...Thanks Guys... Now cmon Last one down is paying for pork belly later!!!" Jin cheered as he took a head start down the hill.

~8:49AM AOA Dorm~

"Yah! Chanmi-ah Why are you acting like this are you afraid I'm going to abduct you?" V asked Chanmi who was holding onto a bag of Cheese puffs. "Yah! Oppa you might aswell abduct me already! Because you already abducted all my other snacks!" Chanmi pouted. "My alien powers are too Powerful, I knew you couldn't resist~" V winked. "I just want to see my snacks, it's not like you have special powers our anything." Chanmi said as she held her arms out.

"What a wierdo..." Hyejeong sighed as she watched V give Chanmi a piggyback ride to his room. "Hey, he's my wierdo B- Hyejeong..." Rapmon glared. "Hey, who asked you?" Hyejeong glared back in return. Rapmon shrugged and laid back onto the couch. "Hey! Don't you dare ignore me!" Hyejeong shouted as she positioned herself in front of Rapmon. "Peeking Hyung!" V shouted out from the corner with Chanmi who was eating cheese puffs still on his back. "Um excuse me! I wasn't!" Rapmon defended as he snuck another peek at Hyejeong's Chest.

"don't deny It we know you watch that stuff in your room all the time." J-hope pointed. "Yeah, didn't you already reveal that on TV?" Jimin asked. "Hyung....what is this stuff?" Jungkook asked. "It's a bunch videos of people feeding pigeons at the park." V grinned. "A-ah I see..." Jungkook smiled. "Aigoo you guys are so bothersome!" Rapmon sighed. "It's not our fault your into watching those things Hyung." Jungkook answered, earning chuckles from V and Jimin. "Hey.... We can finally eat ramyun without super vision now." Rapmon changed the subject. "Hyung... Do You remember what happened the last time we let you handle boiling water?" Jungkook asked. "Fine... But Jin will never know we ate ramyun anyways... I seriously dont understand him... He eats the most out of the group but yells at us for eating unhealthy." Rapmon chuckled. "So do you want some or not? Jeez you giving me a headache." Yuna shouted from the kitchen. "Yes Noona." Jimin answered. "Hey where's that older member?" J-Hope asked. "Jimin Noona?" Jungkook answered. "No-no the blonde one." J-hope corrected. "Ahhh Choa Noona? I don't know.... I haven't seen her yet?"

"Mina, Do you like horses?" J-Hope asked out of random curiosity causing the Unnie to give him a strange stare. "Umm... No?" She answered. And J-Hope frowned. "I thought we had something special."

~9:30AM~

"no way am I going to follow you around just to carry your bags because your a Noona!" Suga shouted as he slammed himself onto the couch. "Cmon Baby, you know it's not that hard... Why? Are you weak or something?" Jimin sighed. "That's right With Jin gone we can have fun right?"  V grinned. "Yeah it's not that bad Hyung... Seolhyun Noona buys 20 and over sometimes." Jungkook chuckled. "I do not!" Seolhyun defended. "Hey, guys the Camera is watching." Jimin whispered. "Hey lets go already!" Mina pouted. "I know, but none of us can drive as smoothly as Jin, and he's gone... And if we ask the managers they will probably send a camera crew with us." Hyejeong sighed. "Choa Unnie!" All the AOA members shouted in unison. "W-what?" Choa asked as she looked at all the eyes fixed upon her. "So Unnie... Are you free this afternoon?" Hyejeong winked.

~10:40AM Times Square Mall~

"Goodluck trying to avoid the fans here, I'll see you in a bit gotta go park somewhere~" Choa shouted at the bunch that was heading inside. "Hah, Chanmi Lets go get food! Like now!!! I'm so hungry!" V shouted as he grabbed Chanmi's hand and took off from the group. "Well, there goes the lovebirds." Suga and Jimin sighed. "Hey I said it first." Suga glared. "Hey I'm pretty sure I'm the Noona here." Jimin also glared in return. "I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get a headache~" Mina frowned as she rubbed her forehead. "Cmon Unnie  lets go to that store you were talking about awhile ago." Seolhyun said, grabbing the older girls hand and hauling her away. "Kookie, come with us we might need help." Seolhyun waved. "Y-yes Noona" Jungkook nodded as he cutely chased after the two. "Yahhhhh I heard you can dance Yuna." Jimin grinned as he tilted his eyebrows. "Of course I can were idols for gods sake." Yuna sighed. "O-oh yeah...." Jimin said as he looked at the ground confused. "Come with me to the arcade?" Jimin asked. "Sure... I guess why not." Yuna said as she followed Jimin.

"I'm gonna go stalk Kookie and the other two, see you later!" J-hope waved as he ran in the direction the trio was heading. "Haha... So... Less talking more following okay?" Jimin ordered as she lead the way for Suga to follow. "Uggggggh see you later Namjoon." Suga groaned as he followed after the leader. "So.... That leaves us...." Rapmon sighed. "Horror movie?" Hyejeong suggested as she her lips. "Your on Woman!" Rapmon smirked as he and Hyejeong left for the movie theatre.

"Oh no.... G-guys can j join?" Choa said as she puckered her lips.

"................."

"....?"

"...;-;..."

~11:29AM~

"Let's go get some of that pork belly I mentioned earlier!" Jin chuckled as he and The two others walked into the Times Square Mall. "Unfair! You know I'm not the best at snowboarding!" Sandeul growled. "Sorry Hyung... I'll pay next time!" Jin chuckled. "Your lucky I have my Credit Card with me today!" Sandeul grinned. "Let's go, I havent eaten breakfast yet and I'm starving!" Ken cheered as waved at the two to follow along.

"so, this necklace thing is temporarily deactivated?" Ken whispered as they waited in line. "Yeah, it will shock today if I don't make it back before 12 tonight." Jin whispered back. The pair waited patiently for Sandeul to come back from the restroom. "So, how's it going with this reality show?" Ken asked. "I haven't seen it yet.... But it's probably just a bunch of awkward cuts." Jin shrugged. 

Sandeul was on his way back from the restroom when he noticed the blonde that Jin was talking about. "Oh no.... We need to keep Jin away from her or else he's gonna whine about her for the next couple of hours." Sandeul thought, as he quickly headed towards Jin. "H-hey Jin I heard the pork belly around this area is better!" Sandeul grinned. "Why all of the sudden?" Ken asked, Sandeul waited for Jin to look away then twisted Ken's head to the side. "O-oh... I see" Ken nodded. "Sandeul... Umm... It's less expensive here." Jin chuckled. Sandeul turned around and made a grim face before wiping a tear and turning back around. "I know..... But it tastes better." Sandeul smiled. "Well... Okay, whatever you say Hyung." Jin nodded. "Let's go right now since it feels stuffy here." Ken lied as he helped block Jin's view. "H-hey!" Jin shouted as ran away from the group. "Did we fail?" Sandeul asked. 

"Kim Taehyung!" Jin growled as he stomped towards V. "What do you think your doing?" Jin continued. "H-Hyung... Your back?" V asked. "No... Not yet, but I stopped by for food, Why are you kissing her in the public?!" Jin glared. "O-oh Hyung... I wasn't kissing Chanmi, I was telling her a joke, it just probably looked like it at an angle." V grinned while shrugging while Chanmi was blushing. "Is this true?" Jin asked Chanmi, who nodded silently. "Fine... Be careful... You never know what the Internet has to say about this." Jin warned.

"Jiiiiiiiin!" Ken shouted as he ran towards Jin with Sandeul right behind him. "L-le.... Let's go e-eat..." Ken panted as he grabbed the drink out of V's hand and drank it all. "H-hey Ken? Are you okay? We only ran from over there." Sandeul pointed. "Oh... Your right... I guess I'm being too dramatic." Ken sighed. "Yeah let's go already I'm starving." Ken grinned. "Okay, Dont mess up anything." Jin warned V before he left. "Now back to that joke about Jimin's kookie ." V grinned as he leaned towards Chanmi again.

~12:53PM~

"Aghhhhh that was so good!" Jin and Ken exhaled as they left the restaurant with Sandeul behind both. "Yeah, It was also soooooo expensive." Sandeul frowned as he looked at his wallet. "Well... I guess this is goodbye Jin?" Ken said as the trio stopped outside the mall. "It's not time for you to return yet... But it seems BTS needs their oldest member." Sandeul chuckled. "You guys are probably right... I have 11 hours left but I'm sure they need me, so yes... Goodbye guys, I hope we can meet up again someday." Jin waved as the other two headed their ways.

"Now should I go help or sneak home and take a very very long nap?" Jin said to himself as he looked up at the bright sky. "How about we both head home for a loooooong nap~" A voice answered. "Heh please, I'd never want to sleep together with someone like you." Jin shrugged. "Oh..... Really." Choa answered, biting her lip afterwards. "Yes I'm serious, so I'll go round them up and drive them home." Jin said as he distanced himself from the Noona. "Let's have a slumber party with food and games tonight pleeeeeeeeease? We need to celebrate your return." Choa pleaded as she caught up to Jin. "Fine, but do you honestly think slapping on a pear of pajamas means you can sleep over in my room?" Jin coughed. "Hey first of all I never mentioned anything about sleeping in your room~"  Choa winked. "W-wait... You didn't?... Sorry I must've misheard." Jin blushed. "Hey, wait up you playboy~" Choa giggled as she ran after Jin.

~3:38PM AOA dorm~

"Yah! Namjoon! Why did you take these pics of Hyejeong!" Jin scolded. "Shhhh be quiet I don't want her to know about this."  Rapmon grinned. "You shouldn't take pictures of a girls thighs, and chest... You might be called erted!" Jin whispered. "Well, ummmm.... I honestly.... She has a hot body now leave me alone!" Rapmon shouted as he snatched his phone back and ran into the bathroom. "Oh great... Now I can't shower." Jin sighed.

"Hey Hyung you smell bad." V grinned. "I know, I've been snowboarding dummy!" Jin growled. "You can use Choa's bathroom, it smells like soap all the time~ " Jimin suggested. "Yeah, thanks but I'm not gonna attempt stepping into her room at all, I need to avoid her for the best." Jin answered. "It's really up to you.... She won't be back until 4:00 you got 20 minutes dude." Jimin yawned. "I guess your right...." Jin sighed as he quickly went to grab some clothes.

~4:02PM~

"Jimin was right... It does smell like soap all the time in there." Jin chuckled as she finished dressing himself. He grabbed his towel and continued to dry his hair as he headed out of Choa's room. "Oh, washing up?" A voice asked as Jin exited the room. "Y-yeah..." Jin answered removing the towel that was blocking his sight. "I ummm... Namjoon was using the bathroom so... I used yours?" Jin shrugged. "Hmm, that's okay, you didn't look at my stuff though did you?" Choa asked. "Of course not why would I?" Jin answered. "I trust you, by the way.... You smell good~"  Choa teased as she her lips. "T-thanks?" Jin blushed as he headed to his room. "What was that?" Jin thought as he shoved his blushed face into a pillow. "Knock knock, what did I just see?" Hyejeong giggled as she stood at the doorway. "Your leaders a threat, please ask her to calm down just a little bit." Jin answered. "Maybe your the one who has to open up, you and the others could be free right now... But our managers don't want to release you." Hyejeong said as she messed with the door knob. "Wait... We can be released from these?" Jin shouted. "Well, yeah... FNC hasn't said anything about the Diamond, yet they still want to keep you guys in those necklaces." Hyejeong shrugged.

"As much as I want to ask her why, She's pretty much in the same position I'm in... Big Hit hasn't updated us on the Diamond at all.... What are Big Hit and FNC up to?" Jin thought as he rolled onto his side. "Well... Come out... That maknae of yours made a cake with V, or whatever his name is." Hyejeong said as she walked away. "I guess I should open up a little?" Jin sighed as he headed out to the living room.

Upon entering the living room Jin saw everyone crowded around in a circle. "Welcome Back Jin!" Jimin shouted as he and J-Hope blew party whistles while hopping around Jin. "Taehyung and Jungkook baked a cake for you." Seolhyun cheered. "Taehyung did the frosting right?" Jin smiled. "That is correct Hyung! How'd you know?" V grinned. "Wild guess?" Jin chuckled as he took a closer look at the very sloppy and messy cake. "Thanks guys, it means a lot, it's only been 3 days... This isn't really necessary when I've been having all the fun." Jin thanked, although feeling sorry for the others. "Welcome back pretty boy, I gotta admit I didn't like you and the others at first but I guess your not so bad now." Jimin smiled. "Yeah, you guys aren't so bad either..." Jin answered quietly. AOA Smiled in excitement. "Your serious right? You were the one who didn't like this idea in the first place!" Yuna asked. "Yes I'm serious, don't make me change my mind, thank you for all of this guys, it makes me happy to see that all of you got along well." Jin smiled.

"well, not all of us...." Hyejeong answered as she sent a glare towards Rapmon. "What do you want?" Rapmon asked as he raised his arms up innocently. "You keep blocking my shots from the cameras!" Hyejeong pouted. "You also have to stop dancing in front of me while I'm eating, it's too funny, I don't want to laugh while eating it'll make me look like crap on camera." Hyejeong complained, earning a laugh from everybody else in the room. J-Hope was laughing the hardest out of everyone making everybody else laugh even more because "his" face looked like crap just like hyejeong explained.

"huh.... What do you guys wanna do next?" Mina panted as she just recovered from J-Hope's facial expression.

"Let's go out and eat as a celebration!" Chanmi cheered. "Let's go to namsan park!" V suggested. "Oh, and feed the birds?!" V and Chanmi shouted out in unison as they held each others hands. "How about both.... I'll pay for the camera crew too." Jin smiled. "Well... Let's get going!"

awwwwww hello everyone this story is finally going to get somewhere, and surprise! I'm back! It's been awhile.... (Only 2 weeks) but I missed every single one of you guys! I'm not kidding, I'm so happy to be back in action, and The trip to America is coming soon, and so the diamond situation will return again! Thanks for reading see you soon! ~EunJi