An unforgettable image

Bulletproof... Not Heartless...

~12:48AM Hong Kong~

"It's hopeless... We'll never find them here... Their probably gone by now." Suga growled. "That's why we should head back to the airport, they have to be there!" Yuna suggested. "Your right! Look what I just found!" Chanmi squealed. "AOA's Choa and BTS's Jin found heading to the airport through the subway." Yuna read. "Good job Chanmi, let's get you a cookie when we get there!" Yuna applauded. "Yes!" Chanmi giggled quietly. "Yeah, let's go stay at the hotel next to the airport too then we can head out tomorrow morning and film without getting lost." Hyejeong suggested as she popped up from the back seats. "That's a good idea guys, let's just hope the two are actually together,you know I'm a horrible cook anyways so..." Rapmon said as he slowly ended up dissing himself. "I'll shut up now... Continue on." Rapmon nodded as he dramatically looked out the window. 

~12:59AM Hong Kong~

Choa snored quietly as she rode on Jin's back. "Okay... You really owe me now." Jin chuckled as he continued to carry Choa to the airport. "All we have to do is wait for the others now." Jin smiled as he felt a boost of confidence. "Are you tired?" Jin joked as he headed towards the hotel. After entering Jin found it too risky to leave Choa alone so he kept Choa on his back while conversing with the employee. "Can I have a room for two?" Jin tried his best to ask in Chinese then English. "Yes, is that your girlfriend?" The lady asked. "N-no... Just a friend!" Jin grinned as he was handed back his credit card. "Thank you!" Jin attempted to bow as he quickly ran up to the 6th floor where their room was. 

"You lucky Noona!" Jin sighed as he dropped Choa onto the bed and stretched himself out next to her. "W-where are we?" Choa yawned as she woke up. "W-woah... Trying to impress me with wet hair?" Choa giggled. "No, you fell asleep so I carried you all the way here." Jin answered. "Well your all wet and smell like rainfall... go shower." Choa dismissed. "you don't need to tell me." Jin yawned as he grabbed an extra pair of clothes from his bag.

~1:18AM Hong Kong~

"I swear, the fan said Jin and Choa headed into that hotel over there!" Jimin yelled as he continued to slap Rapmon lightly. "Did they say it in Korean? No... They probably didn't." Rapmon denied. "Hyung you speak English why don't you try?" Jimin snapped. "Hey don't you dare sass me you little... Wait... I do speak English..." Rapmon grinned. "Wow... You only have a y brain for education." Hyejeong teased. "Pshhhh whatever, I was just joking right Jimin?"

"...Yeah..." Jimin answered as he quickly wiped a tear. "Let's go surprise the two, what would they be doing at this time anyways?" Jimin shrugged. "They would probably be sleeping Unnie....." Mina sighed. "Exactly~" Jimin winked. "Ohhhhhhh, I see.... We're gonna play dirty." J-Hope smiled. "No duh, Sherlock... You guys are so late on everything." Jimin sighed as she lead the group into the hotel. "All we gotta do is show them proof that were band mates and get them to unlock the room with a master key, easy!" Jimin smiled as she flipped her hair. 

"Yah leave Hyung alone!" Jungkook defended as they headed up to the room. "Hey, what if he's touching Choa Unnie?" Seolhyun also defended. "Only one way to find out losers!" Jimin giggled as she unlocked the door to the big room they were going to share. "New plan, lets drag them up here." Jimin ordered. "You mean like... Carry them?" Suga asked. "Yeah how hard could it be, 12 of us 2 of them." Jimin laughed.

 ~8:28AM Hong Kong~

"W-what where am I?" Jin shouted as he woke up. "Is that Namjoon?" Jin thought as he squinted at the tallest member who was on his phone. "Where's Choa?" Jin asked as he rose up from the bed. "She would be over there in her own bed." Jimin giggled. "W-what do you mean her own bed?" Jin blushed. "You two were on the ground together when we got there dummy!" Hyejeong answered. "No... She was supposed to sleep on the bed, and I was supposed to sleep on the ground." Jin sighed.

"well, you can ask her yourself." Jimin yawned as she went to put on her makeup. Jin headed to the restroom when he passed by V and Chanmi's room. 

"..."

"Ahhhh Oppa harder!" Chanmi shouted. "W-what?!" Jin shouted as he opened the door to find V on top of Chanmi. "What are you two d-..." Jin paused as he looked at the yellow banana plushie they were wrestling with. "Explain... Now.." Jin ordered. "It's embarrassing... But if you squeeze my Banana plushie hard enough I think it talks, I'm not dumb like Taehyung oppa but please believe me."

Chanmi whispered. "Oh yeah... You two do make a good couple." Jin thought. "Well... Go ahead then.... I hope it says hello." Jin rolled his eyes as he turned around and headed to the restroom. "Maybe we should try sitting on it?" Chanmi suggested right after Jin left the room. "That's going to be an unforgettable image..." Jin sighed as he closed the door behind him.

~10:40AM Hong Kong~

 "It made a noise, I'm serious!" Chanmi pouted. "That banana plushie is really creepy... I'm gonna get you a new toy!" Jimin shivered. "Noooo~" Chanmi pouted. "Aishh... Don't listen to Noona the witch." V comforted. "Ummm excuse me?!" Jimin snapped. "You guys, are so childish..." Jin sighed. "Haha says you, boy who plays with Mario toys!" Choa teased. "Hmm... adults collect toys as a hobby." Jin defended. "Yeah, but like only a small percentage of them do if you average it out from the 7 billion people that live in the world." Rapmon answered as he popped up from the back of the seats. "Nerd~" Hyejeong cooed as she also popped up from the back. "Please sit down, we're going to start filming in 5 minutes, you guys are behind." One of the managers ordered. "Yes Manager..." Rapmon and Hyejeong answered as they sat down together.

"Let's go get some breakfast... I'm hungryyyyyyyy!" Yuna pouted as she shook Choa. "Okayyyy okay... We're getting there don't let out your hunger on me." Choa also pouted. "Speaking of food your next mission determines how much you will eat." The manager blurted. "Aww give us a  break, it's Hong Kong!" J-Hope frowned. "It's also not the end of the world, deal with it Hoseok!" The manager answered. "Well isn't this gonna be fun..." Yuna sighed.

~11:28AM Hong Kong, Harbour City Mall~

The camera began to roll as BTS and AOA entered the mall. "Okay, what do we have here?" V shouted as he ran up to one of the staff members holding a box with slips of paper. "So do I draw one?" V asked as he started to shuffle them around. "Yes Chanmi, Yuna, Jungkook, Jimin and Seolhyun will also do the mission with you." The manager ordered. "It says, the amount of breakfast I get to eat will be determined by how many times I order food from one restaurant and eat it in another restaurant without getting caught." V read. "Easy, I'll just get a bunch of tiny foods hehe" V grinned. 

Rapmon went up and also drew one for himself but is denied. "The leaders of the group will do a mission together!" One staff member shouted. "Fine... it says our breakfast is determined by asking people to share.... That's too embarrassing! Who wrote these missions?!" Rapmon sighed. "GOT7 Jackson did." The staff shouted from behind. "I should of known..." Rapmon coughed as he headed off to ask strangers. "Isn't this a little harsh?" Jimin sighed as she made a derp face and followed after the other leader.

"Hyejeong, Choa, Suga, Jin, J-Hope and Mina, your mission is to eat from the other members, that depends on if they will share or not." The staff dismissed. "I'm at a loss here, Jimin Unnie always keeps food only for herself." Hyejeong pouted. "It's no problem for me, I'll just steal from my maknae, he's strong by muscle but weak by age ha!" Suga chuckled. 

Meanwhile V lead his group into McDonald's and they scattered in order not to get caught. "Oppa eat up before we get caught!" Chanmi chanted as she opened her banana yogurt. "Why aren't you eating yet?" Chanmi asked. "S-Sorry... Chanmi... Your so adorable..." V exhaled as he finally bit into his sandwich. "H-how Oppa?" Chanmi blushed. "Oh, it's nothing... It looked a little cute since you brang that banana plushie with you and are eating banana yogurt." V chuckled. The two ate quickly until they were interrupted by J-Hope. "I'm Hyung now give me your sandwich you little turd!" J-Hope demanded as he pointed at V's sandwiches. "Rock paper, scissors." V challenged. After three tries V gave up his sandwich and went to go buy more food.

V bought a pan sized pizza and was going to return to finish his mission but fell onto the ground holding his stomach at the sight of Rapmon snatching sandwiches from little kids. "Hyung! What are you doing?" V managed to ask. "They said I could have it, but this one here didn't offer it so I stole it haha." Rapmon chuckled. 

"Hey Egghead!" An angry mom shouted. "Buy my son a new sandwich now!" The mother demanded. "I'm sorry ma'am but, my mission does not allow me to buy food." Rapmon defended. "I don't care who or what you are, I'm gonna beat you senseless I you don't buy my son his sandwich!" The mother shouted. "I'm sorry... But I re-!" 

"Run for it Hyung!" V shouted at Rapmon who ducked and avoided the mothers swings with her purse. "Don't record?!" Rapmon shouted as he began to sprint. "Sorry, bosses rules." The staff apologized as he ran after Rapmon with the Camera. 

"What's going on?" Hyejeong asked as she arrived at the scene. "Ahhh as you can see Namjoon Hyung is running from an angry mother because he stole her son's food." V explained. "C-can I have some?" Hyejeong asked as she pointed at his pizza. "O-oh, sure... Hehe" V smiled as he opened the box. "My mission is to eat off of you guys." Hyejeong explained with a mouthful of cheese. "Oh well come eat with me and Chanmi, hehe I just hope your hair won't get us caught." V motioned. "What's wrong with bright pink hair?" Hyejeong shrugged as she followed after V.

"I'll be your best friend!" Jimin suggested as she attempted to bribe a 4 year old. "Why are you picking on little kids?" Choa giggled as she looked over Jimin."because it's less embarrassing..." Jimin answered. "Your gonna end up like Their leader too if you keep this up." Choa giggled. "There's a difference between bribing and stealing." Jimin answered. "Well.... Goodluck with that unnie." Choa whispered as she left to go find food.

 ~4:38PM Hong Kong international Airport~

"Well that was really unfair...." Rapmon sighed. "It's the staffs fault... I only got one slice of pizza from Taehyung.... We got caught by the employees right as we entered." Hyejeong frowned. "I mean... Your pink hair is really noticeable..." V said as he tugged on it. "Oh whatever! Fine I'll change it for our comeback!" Hyejeong sighed. Both groups finally found a spot to sit and waited to board the plane, until they found out that J-Hope was missing. "W-wait... Where's Hoseok?" Rapmon asked. "Ummm I thought he was with you?" Suga asked.

"THE PLANE FOR LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA HAS JUST ARRIVED ALL PASSENGERS PLEASE STANDBY FOR 10 MINUTES"

 "Uhhhhh... Don't just stand there?! Go find him!" Suga shouted. "It's fine.... Stay here guys... I'll go find him." Jin sighed. "Wait, were coming too!" Jungkook and V shouted. "He has my snacks in his luggage!" V grinned sheepishly. "Fine... Stay close.." Jin sighed once again as he went to search.

Woah, sorry for the two month wait guys.... School has been keeping me really really busy but since it's summer break I'm back! Good news is, I actually got straight A's for both semesters and will be taking advanced classes next year, but besides that I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you next time! ~EunJi