Celebrating Twice?

Bulletproof... Not Heartless...

Hello everyone it's getting exciting again and I can't wait to write even more! Chinese New Years was this week and being a "Halfer" I got to stay up late... But instead of eating and partying with my cousins I sat here and watched them party while writing this Fanfic lol. I want to thank you guys for everything you guys have done so far I'll try to keep up with you guys so you don't get tired of waiting, Enjoy!

~5:28PM Namsan Park~

"Here buddy, don't be shy!" V called as he tossed food at the pigeons. "Don't be so loud, you'll scare them." Chanmi said as she was successfully feeding the pigeons. "Eat it!" V screamed in defeat as he threw the rest of the food at the pigeons. "Hey, that actually worked!" Chanmi clapped as she watched the pigeons eat the scattered mess V created.

"Hey shut up!" Suga shouted as he shut his eyes once again. "Hey You shut up." Jimin answered as she glared at Suga who was laying on a bench across from her. "Stop arguing, you guys are so mean!" Mina prayed. "What was that?" Jimin asked. "N-nothing..." Mina hesitated. "Yeah Suga is not sweet like Sugar, he's as bitter as a root if you get to know him." J-Hope added. 

"Hey Taehyung, Where are we going to eat?" Jin asked. "I dunno Chanmi said that she left the deciding up to Seolhyun Noona." V answered as he and Chanmi both went to wash their hands. "Could've just chose one yourself..." Jin sighed. 

~6:00PM FNC Cafeteria~

"So how is the show going?" Bang Shi Hyuk Asked as he sipped his coffee. "It's going great! I can't believe how much ratings we are getting!" Han Seung Ho answered. "So... I have the plan... The only thing we need to do is get the groups to trust each other in time before the situation gets out of hand and we all end up dead." Han Seung Ho whispered. "Your right.. I don't want to be taken over by that Kim Jong Un guy... Let's add missions to the show to make them interact more, I'll leave it up to the staff to make up the missions." Bang Shi Hyuk answered. "And... Guess what...." Han Seung Ho chuckled as he held out a envelope and handed it over to Bang Shi Hyuk. 

"Nice, so my boys and your girls leave on Friday at midnight! I'll pay for my boys Seung Ho, this is too much!" Bang Shi Hyuk complained. "No, just think of it as a thank you gift for helping me out, I'd be dead by now if it wasn't for your help." Han Seung Ho nodded as he shook hands with Bang Shi Hyuk."You really are the same after all these years! Let's go get some sashimi!" Bang Shi Hyuk laughed. "Can't wait to see the look on their faces when their managers tell them."

~6:49PM Pizza Restaraunt~

"But I waaaaaanted Chicken!" Chanmi pouted. "You should've chose it yourself! I'm sorry Chanmi Me and Jungkook like Pizza!" Seolhyun apologized. "Your the chicken!" V grinned as he poked Chanmi's cheeks. "Thanks, that really helps a lot." Channi frowned. "Now would you prefer Being roasted or fried?" V asked. Chanmi smiled and began giggling, returning her back to how she was before they chose Pizza. "You guys are so cute~" Yuna applauded as she followed behind the pair. "But you know who's Cuter? Me!!!" Jimin cheered as he flexed his muscles in front of Yuna. "Wow, That's awesome..." Yuna smiled as she rolled her eyes. "We're here everyone!" Rapmon Shouted as he lead the group into the restaurant. "Can we have chicken on the pizza?" Chanmi asked as she puckered her lips. "Of course." Jin answered. Chanmi nodded and ran like a child to their table followed by V. 

Jin finished ordering and pulled his chair up right next to Choa. "Bold move~" Choa winked. "I don't really care... Let's get to know each other Noona." Jin exhaled as he leaned back. "Let's play a game while we wait, how does 2 Compliments sound." Hyejeong asked. "Sure, I love getting compliments." Mina smiled as she flipped her hair. "Okayyyy Rapmon you go first chose anybody in the room." Hyejeong said as she turned towards The Leader. "Your y... Two, your the iest in the entire room right now." Rapmon nodded proudly. "Well, than..." Hyejeong blushed. "Well, you do have a y brain because you got my attention, and your a fun guy to tease." Hyejeong answered in return. "Let's stop there!" Jin called from across as he signaled the waitress to hurry up. "Nonono, Hyung it's your turn!" Jimin Smiled as he pointed his finger at Jin.

"Guys..... It's.... Time to eat." Jin sighed in relief as the plates were set down onto the table. "Your no fun Hyung." Rapmon groaned. "It's officially over, no more games since its time to eat." Jin blurted. "Okayyyyy, jeez I just wanted to have fun loser." Rapmon shrugged.

~7:48PM~

The table ate silently and finished their meal thanks to Jin's awkward action. Until one Staff member got a text with an order. 

"Hey everybody may I have your attention?" BTS's Manager asked. "As of right now the we will begin this shows very first mission." The manager nodded. "W-what?" All the members asked at once. "Yes, We will begin our first mission after you guys head out." The manager finished followed by applause from the other managers. "Did any of you guys know about this?" Jin asked. "I might aswell be asking you the same thing Hyung." Suga answered. "What type of mission is this?" Jin thought as he got up first and headed out followed by the rest of BTS, AOA Followed soon after. 

"Wahhhhh when did this get here?" Chanmi asked in amazement at the large tour bus that was parked outside. "Woaaaah we're going far tonight right?" V said as he climbed aboard first. "Welcome AOA and BTS you will be heading to Wolmido for your mission that will determine your surprise on Friday, the mission has been voted by fans online through a random Choice A or B the game will be revealed when you arrive at the amusement park in Incheon. For now here are your partners." The manager nodded as he a TV. 

Partners:

Oldest Members of AOA and BTS- Jin and Choa

Maknae with Second Oldest Of AOA and BTS- Seolhyun and Jungkook

Daegu Members of AOA and BTS- Chanmi and V

y brain and y member of. AOA and BTS- Rapmonster and Hyejeong

Busan Members of AOA and BTS- Jimin and Yuna

Cold Members Of AOA and BTS- Suga and Jimin

Remaining Members of AOA and BTS- J-Hope and Mina

 "Ughhhh How am I cold?" Jimin rolled her eyes. "I dunno im sure it's really hard to tell." Suga taunted. "Oh Shut Up Green Head." Jimin nagged. "Oh yeah, your hair is blonde again, We could've been the Pink Team." Hyejeong pouted as she looked at Rapmon's hair. "Hey I didn't know AOA Cream would be a pinky concept." Rapmon shrugged. "You need to pay more attention to me." Hyejeong ordered. "Oh he really does...he even takes photos!" Jimin laughed. "Yah! Park Jimin don't bring it up." Rapmon threatened. "Ohhhhh So that's why you hang out with me~" Hyejeong confidently smiled. 

~8:59PM Incheon~

"Hello viewers and everybody here today." The manager announced. "Today we have a really advantageous game that could benefit the winning team!" 

"Just tell us already." Jin sighed. "It's a surprise, but it is really going to benefit so much when you guys head off to America!" The manager applauded. "W-what? Again?" Jin thought. "Woooooooah really? But AOA Cream just debuted and we have tight schedules!" Chanmi pouted. "That's why it will benefit you if you win the prize." The manager chuckled. "So today in order to win that prize you will need to play the paper relay game which was voted by the viewers!" The manager announced as plates of small red pieces of paper were brought in. "Let's win this Noona..." Jungkook said shyly as he stood up to the table with Seolhyun. Each team had 30 seconds to see how much paper they could transfer in the time limit, and the team with the most would win. 

The game started out smoothly with Jungkook and Seolhyun getting 21 as their total. Chanmi and V with 26, Suga and Jimin managed to score 15, J-Hope and Mina with 20, Rapmon and Hyejeong with 25 and finally Yuna and Jimin with 22.

"lets do it for the prize!" Choa cheered as she tried to cheer up Jin who didn't want to participate. "Start!" The timer started and Choa put a piece of paper onto her lips. Jin ignored her 3 times before finally slowly going in because of the constant "boos" from his band members. "Cmon we have 25 seconds left!" Choa encouraged as she put more into her lips. "It's embarrassing." Jin shouted as he pulled Choa in by the shoulders and began to transfer the papers. 

"No way are you gonna win now Hyung!" Jimin shouted from the side. "We already lost let's quit." Jin chuckled. "No way, we can still keep going just do it slowly." Choa nodded. "I guess." Jin answered without thinking about just giving up. The timer was at 10 seconds now and they reached atleast 13 so they gave up and went slow.

Jin blushed when he finally realized that going slow meant his lips would be pressing against Choa's through the paper. "Ummmm shouldn't time be up?" Jin asked. The managers were busy and forgot about the match causing them to ring the bell in a hurry because they forgot. "Hey Unnie enjoyed that right?" Hyejeong asked. "Umm, to be honest it felt really good, but there's nothing between us at all, right Jin?" Choa giggled. "Of course." Jin answered. "... Wait what?! You enjoyed that?" Jin whispered. "No, just a little bit." Choa whispered back as her lips lightly touched Jin's ear sending chills down his spine. "Isn't this a little too excessive?" Jin asked.

"what is?" Choa answered. "The touching... What's up with you and your touching... We're idols, it's a little too much." Jin answered. "Oppa calm down, it's how Unnie was born, she likes getting close to a lot of people, and since she's touching you that much, it means your already good friends." Chanmi answered from behind the two. "Oh, I see... Sorry Noona." Jin apologized. "It's okay, maybe I can tone it down a little." Choa suggested. "Thanks Choa, that wou-" Jin sighed. "I'm Just Kidding~" Choa winked. "I should've known." Jin shook his head.

~9:48PM AOA Dorm~

"Open it and see what's inside!" Jimin shouted at Yuna who was holding the letter. "Calm down, I'm getting there." The Members were all huddled in a circle in their living room because of the letters their managers sent them. "Oh I see..." Yuna sighed as she handed two tickets to V and Chanmi. "First Class!" Chanmi shouted as she high fived V. "We're gonna get food before you guys." V grinned. "Pshhhh whatever, the rest of us still get business class." Suga yawned. "Not all of us..." Jimin answered. "What do you mean? One of us has to sit with the economy class?" Suga asked. "Nope, The managers have too!" Jimin pointed. "That's sad, I volunteer to sit down there for the sake of Sejin Managers health." Jin volunteered. "Wahhhhh such a sacrifice." Rapmon commented. "It's alright, I can just sleep by myself then." Jin nodded. "I'm coming with you, I'll also trade in my seat for my manager." Choa announced. "Okay, so it's both of us then." Jin agreed as he put the tickets back. "I'll text the managers to arrange the seats so we can sit next to each other!" Choa cheered. "No it's okay, we can talk after the plane lands." Jin answered. "The manager says it's okay!" Choa cheered as she turned her phone for Jin to read. "Great......."

Wowwwww this one took awhile to write, it's because I'm also debating wether or not it makes sense due to AOA CREAM. But let's just say this was before their comeback and they already pre-dyed their hair ;3

thanks for reading and see you next time guys!!! ~EunJi

AOA CREAM FIGHTING!!!!!!