Welcome Home BTS... To your new home...

Bulletproof... Not Heartless...

Hello everyone who stayed... Apparently school has been keeping me from updating this story, and like literally, I'm studying really hard to make my Parents happy... I hope you guys understand and enjoy the story. Sorry to keep you waiting. Luckily Im on winter break as I am writing this so the next two chapters are already drafted :D so be sure to check out my story daily! I know I've said this so many times but I sincerely apologize again... I love all of you and it hurts my heart that you guys want me to update, I've been working 5 times harder this year and for the first time I've been getting above the average for a regular student at my school, so I hope to work hard at school and Asianfanfics so I can keep you guys happy! :D thank you for understanding Enjoy!

~11:49AM~

BTS had just returned from the MAMA awards and Jin quickly snuck himself into the crowd avoiding AOA who was getting off after BTS. As long as he passes the airport gates and gets to the Van, he is back home and can get help from Big Hit, to help with the necklace. The Plan went really well, because BTS actually distanced themselves 80 yards away from AOA. Then unfortunately... "Hey you.. Yeah you pretty boy stop right there." The security paused Jin and forced him to reveal the necklace. "What is this?" The guard asked. "It's a necklace..." Jin answered. "Well why didn't you take it off? We have to inspect it ya know!" Th guard rudely answered. "I can't..." Jin swallowed. 

"Why not? Are you scared or something! Just take the damn thing off and get this ing over with.... We have a line waiting, you do know I have to check you with the baton if you don't listen up you Fu-" The guard continued until he was stopped abruptly. "Can't you see I don't want to take it off? ITS FROM MY REALLY CLOSE FRIEND!" Jin shouted aloud. "Okay, fine..." The guard glared.

after passing through the gates he could hear the same guard questioning a familiar blonde behind him. "Cmon guys lets get to the car as fast as possible so I can get this thing off of me!" Jin huffed. "Hyung... You shouted a little too loud back there..." Jungkook said worriedly as he checked his phone. "Apparently Your trending because of that now, and everybody is trying to find out who your girlfriend is, are you sure your alright?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah... I'm fine, I'll just post that that was a big misunderstanding and that it was from my mom.

"I hope you know what your doing Hyung... I really won't be able to find you a way out of this mess." Rapmon yawned as he scrolled through his phone. "Let's get to BigHit so Bang Shi Hyuk Can help me get this thing off." Jin said worriedly as he helped the members pack their belongings quickly into the car. "Ahh, Manager-nim can you drive a little faster today?" Jin asked as he got inside. "Why are you in such a hurry?" The manager asked. "Oh... Just the fans... That's it.." Jin answered weakly. "Alright, if you say so..." The manager started the car and started reversed the car. Jin panicked with every movement of the car since AOA was right outside and could find him easily if the car turned at the wrong angle. Jin ducked himself beneath the view through the windows, and hoped for best. 

Unfortunately his luck didn't last long because of V. "Taehyung, get down!" Jin ordered. "Sure thing gimme a second." V nodded and rolled down the windows. "Chanmi-Ah are you free for that yogurt tonight?" V shouted. "Yeah, how about tonight at 7?" The maknae shouted back. "That sounds great!" V smiled sheepishly. "Oh... Choa Unnie wants to know if Jin is there?" Chanmi asked. "Oh... Yes he's right here Hiding for no reason!" V answered. "Idiot, what are you doing?!" Jin scolded. "I thought I should be honest." V frowned. "Did you forget that they are our enemies? And your going out for yogurt with her?!" Jin sighed.

"Hey Jin~" Choa waved through the window. "Manager-nim what happened to drive fast?" Jin asked ignoring the blonde that was looking at him. "Umm... Taehyung had his head out the window... Sorry Jin, Safety first." The manager shrugged. "So... We modified the necklaces Via coding by our manager..." Choa said. "And?" Jin rolled his eyes. "Now all of you will be shocked... You need to come to our dorm exactly at 12:00AM every night no later, unless you like the feeling of pain." Choa giggled. "What if we don't?" Jin asked worried now. "It will execute never ending high voltage electricity until you enter our presence...easy right? Or you could move in and become our Assistants~" Choa winked on the last word. "Haha, nice... You know I don't the like the word Slave... But no way... We would rather wake up at 12:00AM and walk all the way to your dorm than become your assistants." Jin hissed in annoyance. "Wait... What now?" Suga blurted out from the back. "Yah! Seokjin.. I'm not going to wake up at 12 and walk myself to the dorm in the middle of the night!" Suga Shouted. 

"Cmon Yoongi... If we don't do it then we'd have to move in... With the enemy..." Jin answered quietly, ignoring Choa's presence. "Me and Chanmi can eat all the yogurt we want then if we mo-" V daydreamed aloud causing Jin to shake his head in disagreement. "We won't bite I swear on my life~" Choa winked, getting Jin's attention this time.

"so...if we hand over the diamond... You will leave us alone right?" Jin sighed in defeat. "Of course... And... We might even become friends..." Choa smiled. "Why do you even need It that badly? When your idols who can earn money?" Jin asked. "Because our boss said so... He said the real reason behind it is really serious...  And would save both of our..." Choa paused because she did not also like to swear. "Apparently it's something really special and if you could kindly steal it back and hand it over... Then everything would work out... Since you guys are stuck like this we really don't have to worry at all until we get it, because you can't hurt us." Choa finished.

~12:48PM~ 

"I can't get them off... It's impossible... Unless I spend a million hours trying to decipher a code that is 58 digits each with special characters." Bang Shi Hyuk sighed in defeat. "now why would Hong Seung Ho want the diamond so badly...." Bang Shi Hyuk whispered to himself. "Excuse Me Sir what was that?" Jin asked. "Oh, right! It was nothing... I was just thinking aloud... I guess your going to have to Move in with them if you want to avoid getting shocked..." Bang Shi Hyuk nodded. "What?! Bang Shi Hyuk Pd-nim... Why would you surrender so easily like that?" Rapmon asked. 

"Well... If you think about it profit wise... we can get a program running.. Maybe for about 6-9 months twice every week on SBS.." Bang Shi Hyuk nodded. "But what about the diamond?! They are after that... Not us..." Jungkook asked with bunny eyes. "Forget about the diamond for now... It's in the U.S at this moment, of course you guys can't get it." Bang Shi Hyuk signaled the managers to BTS out of his office.

"B-But Bang Shi Hyuk Pd-nim... What are we supp-" Jimin shouted as he was removed from the office. "Just don't think too much and have fun!" Bang Shi Hyuk added as the managers finally removed the boys. "I better get this situation under control..." Bang Shi Hyuk sighed as he Sat down and faced his laptop. "Lemme see what's up with this guy." Bang Shi Hyuk said as he typed out an E-mail.

Bang Shi Hyuk: Hey, we haven't seen each other since college, good times right I'm glad your doing well and becoming successful.

Han Seung Ho: Yes, thank you so much. I'm also glad that you are doing well with your agency too.

Bang Shi Hyuk: Okay, it was nice catching up with you... But I need to ask about the Diamond... What do want with it?

Han Seung Ho: honestly, I'm being threatened... By an agency in North Korea... By Kim Jong Un himself... The diamond belonged to a North Koream leaders tomb in Pyongyang, but a South Korean spy stole it and put it here in Seoul, as revenge he would target Kpop and out of all Agencies he chose mine... and now I heard it's going to America.

Bang Shi Hyuk: Your Girls are doing a good job at Controlling my Boys I must congratulate you on that! But Seung Ho I have your back I believe you because we've been friends since college... And it's a little obvious that that diamond would do no good especially since our agencies are about Music. I also want to ask if your interested in a reality program where the two groups live together, since my boys told me that the girls are going to threat them with Electricity.

Han Seung Ho: that sounds good, we can hide our plan... I'll also donate my own money to send them over to America too... And we can get the Diamond back!

Bang Shi Hyuk: that sounds great, but please don't burden me, I'll pay for my boys and you pay for AOA, is that a deal?

Han Seung Ho: I can't thank you enough... Thanks for believing me... Let's get that diamond back and save Kpop! It was nice catching up with You Shi Hyuk.

Bang Shi Hyuk: No problem, it was nice catching up with you aswell. Let's start filming on Sunday! See you soon Seung Ho.

"Ahhhh that's a relief... Now all I have to do is make sure we get that diamond back in time before Kim Jong Un initiates the threat." Bang Shi Hyuk sighed as he rubbed his forehead.

~4:32PM AOA dorm~ 

AOA's leader Jimin was on the couch enjoying one of her Friday Naps until the doorbell rang. "What?!" She pouted as she threw a pillow at Yuna across from her. "You Lazy leader... Mina! Can you get it?" Yuna shouted. "You guys are both lazy!" Mina rolled her eyes as she she went to open the door. "May I he-lp...... You?" Mina stuttered as she looked up at BTS's tall leader Rapmon. "W-welcome?" Mina answered as she backed away from the door. "Where's Your Leader?" Rapmon asked as he took a step towards the girl. "O-over there!" Mina pointed. Rapmon nodded and dodged Mina as he headed towards Jimin. "Hey~" Jimin Waved. "I've come to ask for something." Rapmon sighed. "What is it? Just say it out loud..."

Hyejeong stepped out of the kitchen just in time to hear everything. "You won.... Me and BTS... We surrender..." Rapmon frowned. Jimin immediately smiled as she saw Rapmon lose his confidence. "Awww don't feel so bad about yourself lets go to my room and I'll show you what it's like to be my slave~" Hyejeong giggled as she came up towards Rapmon. "Hey, we surrender to AOA in general.. I'm not surrendering to someone like you." Rapmon rolled his eyes as he headed for the door. "We know why your here!" Yuna shouted causing Rapmon to pause at the door. "Our managers told us that you were gonna move in and they already made rooms for you."

Rapmon sighed and spun around. "Yes... That's true..." Rapmon sighed in embarrassment. "Hoseok! Get the bags... We're moving to this dump..." Rapmon shouted as he headed back out to the car.

"Oppa!" Chanmi winked as V entered the room. "ChanMi!" V smiled as he set down his bag. "Hey, Are you still up for it tonight?" Chanmi asked. "Haha of course! I'll be waiting!" V smiled. "Sorry I have to go to this photoshoot, I'll try to finish early!" Chanmi waved. "Byeeee!" V waved back. 

Jin shook his head as he set down his bags and avoided eye contact with any members from AOA. "Hey, aren't you gonna say hi?" The blonde member asked. Jin looked around and pretended he didn't hear anything and left for the door. "Hey... Jin!" Choa pouted as Jin left. After awhile outside, there were no bags left and Jin had no other place to go but to head back into the dorm. "Ahhh man this ... Should I just head to a Internet cafe? I might aswell sit around with a bunch of lazy gamers then be here..." Jin sighed.

~6:40PM~

It was awkward at the AOA dorm. All of BTS sat on the opposite side of the room and all of AOA except Chanmi who was absent due to her photoshoot, sat on the other. Seolhyun got up which in the current state caused everybody to look at her because of the awkward silence. "What?" Seolhyun asked shyly and ran to the kitchen. "Ughhhhhhhhhhhh lets play a game... You guys are boring" Choa pouted. "Maybe it's the other way around." Jin shrugged. "Hey don't get bossy with me, I'm Older than you!" Choa glared. "It's okay I understand Noona." Jin sighed. "Hey Everybody shut up were playing Truth or Dare, now sit down." Jimin shouted as she started a circle by seating herself down in the middle of the room. "Seolhyun-ah grab a bottle or something!" Hyejeong said as she sat down in between Mina and Yuna. "I'm not playing guys, Chanmi isn't here so I'll just sleep over here." V grinned sheepishly as he found a cozy spot behind the couch to sleep.

"So, if it lands on you twice it becomes a dare because we don't wanna boring game of truths right?... alright let's go!" Jimin cheered as she spun the bottle. "Truth or dare?" She asked as the bottle stopped at Suga. "Truth" Suga yawned. "Are you happy that you and BTS moved in?" Jimin asked. "A little because no way am I waking up at 12 in the morning to walk my lazy here." 

Suga spun the bottle and it landed on Rapmon. "Truth or Dare Pinkmon?" Suga chuckled. "Dare." Rapmon replied coolly. "Wink at the hot one in this room." Suga grinned. Rapmon looked around before he finally stared straight at his enemy Hyejeong and gave her a y wink. "Nice, Hyung!" Jimin smiled as gave a thumbs up to Rapmon. "God damn it..." Rapmon Sighed as the bottle landed on himself. "I dare you to dance to GOT7's If you do!" J-Hope shouted right away. "Hit it." Rapmon said as he stood up confidently. 

After a bunch of random jumping and twitching, it was finally Choa's turn. "Dare..." Choa answered before Rapmon could ask. "Tsk... Go Kiss Jin Hyung on his lips, he's been feeling slightly down since he got in this mess." Rapmon chuckled as he looked over at Jin who was glaring at him.

"N-No way am I letting her lips touch mine!" Jin shook his head. "Your gonna have to take the next dare then... It might be worse... Are you sure~" Choa winked. "Positive! Now Give me a different dare Namjoon." Jin said confidently. "Alright, Hyejeong Noona do you happen to have any..." Rapmon paused and whispered the rest of the question into Hyejeong's ear. Hyejeong quickly ran into the kitchen and came back with a box of pocky.

"you will play the pocky game, you could have chosen taken the first dare but you chose this one so now you must suffer from Choa Noona's stare as you try for 3mm or under." Rapmon nodded as he handed Jin a stick which Jin attempted to swat away. "Cmon Hyung.... It might only be a touch... Or it could become a make out session." Jimin teased. "Give it to me.." Jin sighed as he put the snack into Choa's mouth before biting into his end. "Don't misunderstand..." Jin warned before he bit into the snack again. Jin squinted as Choa started started biting first.

After a minute The two oldest members finally made it so that they only need 1mm left. Jin dared himself not to look up because Choa would be staring right at him, but the temptation took over and Jin looked up right into the blonde's eyes. Choa winked and something changed... In a second her eyes went from shy to seductive as she pushed forward powerfully into the snack causing Jin to withdraw. "W-what was that?!" Jin shouted as he backed himself into a wall. "You won Hyung!" Rapmon cheered as he measured the snack. Jin blushed madly as he stood up and headed for the door. "See you guys later, I need some fresh air..." Jin said as he quickly grabbed his coat and left the dorm. "Unnie... What did you do?" Yuna asked. "I ~" Choa giggled. "Umm... I think we're gonna stop for today." Jungkook Shyly chuckled as he backed away from the circle, followed by BTS. "Should we go and check on Jin Hyung?" Jimin asked.

~7:02PM~

Jin was outside the dorm building and was lying down on one of the benches covering most of his face with his hood. "Jin?" A voice asked from beside him. "Who is it?" Jin asked as he sat up really fast. "It's me... Chanmi... What are you doing out here in the cold?" Chanmi asked. "Oh, I'm just enjoying nature." Jin chuckled. "Well please come in with me... You can't really enjoy nature in 10 degree weather." Chanmi answered as she held the door open waiting for Jin. "Don't you have a yogurt date with Taehyung?" Jin asked as he followed after the maknae.

"yeah, I'm just going to get my bag and all." Chanmi answered softly. "Don't do anything to him alright?" Jin said as he and Chanmi arrived at the door. "Of course not... You guys surrendered." Chanmi grinned. "Fine..." Jin sighed as he entered first. Upon entering he avoided any contact with Choa and made it to the room he was assigned to hoping he would get some decent rest and brush off everything as if nothing happened the next day.  

Thanks for reading guys! Next chapter is already in the works so hopefully it will come out earlier!!! I'm so sorry for such a loooong pause between the update because school and grades were critical to me this year ;-; I sincerely apologize if you want to know anything just drop a comment below and I'd be glad to answer it!