The beginning

Bulletproof... Not Heartless...

Hey guys its so good to be writing again! Thanks for all the love and support on my other fanfic Serving the Angels, I'm surprised that there are other BTSxAOA shippers out there! ^_^ but enough with this! I hope you enjoy!

and just like always Jimin in Bold is AOA's Jimin

Jimin = Shin Jimin

Jimin = Park Jimin

 

~9:58PM~

"I believe in you guys alright?! Make sure nobody lays a hand on that diamond until it gets shipped to America!" Bang Shi Hyuk handed the BTS members their bulletproof vests, and waved goodbye as they left his office.

"I really never understood why groups become like this at night time when we don't have any performances or anything." Jungkook sighed as he put on his gloves from the no more dream Era. "I didn't sign up for this either, I guess that's why trainees train so hard, probably because after debut we make fans happy, and serve justice!" J-Hope answered. "It's good to know that we make our fans happy, and help people!" Rapmon nodded.

BTS got into the car and headed to the bank in which they would have to protect the diamond until the U.S military arrives and ships the diamond to America. "People don't know about this?!" Jungkook asked again. "Know what?" Suga yawned. "That we are helping the public secretly." Jungkook sighed. "Ahh, no they don't... We don't want to worry the fans." Jin smiled. 

"Besides It's not like we're gonna die or anything, we are BTS... And there's a lifetime sentence to jail if any idol gets killed no matter from what agency they belong too." Suga chuckled. "The best thing is that they anonymously disband." V smiled as he checked his phone. "Probably because You abducted them you alien!" J-Hope grinned. V smiled back with a sheepish grin.

"NoNoNo, there will be no abducting today, especially near that diamond." Rapmon joked. "Your wrong hyung, once I abduct that diamond nobody can get it by then!" V grinned. "Or the center of attention Jimin can shine brighter then the diamond and get stolen instead." Rapmon joked. "Yah, for your information, I don't get a lot of screen time when we stream on the V app!" Jimin snapped. "Hey, stop it guys, we're finally here!" Jin yawned as he pulled the car up into a parking space.

BTS got off the car and headed towards the bank. "Alright, first is first I'll take the roof, Rapper line will take the halls and Maknae line will take the room outside the safe, but the room should be armed with lasers, and the halls should be guarded by the Rappers, so there really isn't much for you guys to do." Jin ordered as he ran ahead into the building. "Ahhh, Jin hyung is the best right? Always giving us the easy missions!" Jungkook complimented as he headed in with the other members. "He's just trying to get on our good side." Jimin said as he rolled his eyes. "That only applies to you because you keep bullying our Kookie." V smiled. 

~11:02PM~

"Oh man it's been an hour already? Strange... Weren't the lasers Jin mentioned supposed to be on?" Jimin asked. "I dunno, the staff or security probably forgot to turn it on before they left, but what could go wrong, we have the rapper line patrolling the halls and Jin on the roof, this is the last and final room the enemy must pass through to get he diamond." V yawned as he opened up a game on his phone and started playing. 

Meanwhile Jin was on the roof by himself and spotted a car in the parking lot and 7 girls coming out from it, from the looks of it they wore police uniform and were allowed to enter the bank by the guards in the front. "I guess, it's just extra security...." Jin thought.

After a few minutes of thinking Jin was a little curious and texted Rapmon. 

Jin: Ahh I have some news for you, from the looks of it seven girls entered the bank so you won't have to do much since there here now.

Namjoon: what? Really what were they wearing?

Jin: police uniform... Why?

Namjoon: I never saw them come in.... Are you sure?

Jin:.... I'm positive...

Jin gulped and put away his ice cream phone, hoping that the girls were actually security. meanwhile Suga was sleeping and J-Hope was messing with him as he slept. Rapmon continued to surveillance the halls and check for any signs of people besides BTS themselves. Just then a loud thud came from near the bathroom. Suga awoke from the noise and ran over with J-Hope to see what it was. When they arrived it was nothing but V who broke the toilet seat. "Oh my god... Taehyung... This is still like Boy In Luv... You should never stand on any toilet seat at all." Jin sighed as he appeared behind J-hope and Suga. 

"Hehe sorry!" V smiled. "Your lucky i have to guard the roof, or else I'd be lecturing you about why you shouldn't be destroying other peoples property." Jin sighed as he headed back up to the roof. "How did you hear that hyung? I thought you were on the roof?" J-hope asked. "Ahh, well I was going inside to check around for a bit and then V made such a loud noise So I thought someone got attacked." Jin answered calmly. "Oh, well good luck up there hyung." J-hope waved. 

~12:08AM~

"Okay, so only half an hour left right?" V cheered. "Ahhhh yeahhh!" Jimin high fived. "But keep your guard on alright?" Jungkook smiled. "Yes Kookie!" V saluted, as he pulled out his phone and played a game. "Oh my god this game is so hard... No it's not the game it's this damn girl!... She keeps killing me!" V pouted as he lost on his game. "I'll be over there if you need me." V walked towards a pillar and sat down without noticing the girl next to him. 

"Oh my god This Taehyung guy just disarmed my character!" The girl whispered. "Ha serves you rig-" V paused for a moment and turned slowly to his right to meet with a pair of eyes looking back at him. "K-Kim..." They both said in unison. Before each called out each others names . "Seolhyun!" "Taehyung!"

"wait what?!" Jungkook asked from across the room. "It's AOA's Seolhyun! She's back here with me!" V called out. "Don't be so loud!" A voice called out from above as she dropped a can with sleep gas.

"Mina Unnie! I'm also here too, you shouldn't dro-...." Seolhyun's eyes shut as she fell to the floor along with Jimin, Jungkook and V. "Sorry..." Mina frowned as she dropped from the air vents. 

"I should go check on them..." Rapmon thought as he headed to the room The maknae line was in only to find out that they were tied up. "Put your hands behind your head~" A voice whispered into Rapmon's ear. Rapmon on did as told and turned around. "H-Hyejeong?.... AOA?" He stuttered as he backed away slowly. "Hoseok! Yoongi! Go get Jin and Run!" Rapmon shouted. "Too late~" A voice giggled as she dragged in an unconscious Suga, and J-hope. "Ahh good Job Jimin unnie!" Hyejeong  cheered.

"Well just wait for there senior member to come right?" Chanmi asked. "Of course, he's obviously gonna come here sooner or later." Yuna smiled.

"I'll text Jin to ask VIXX or GOT7 for help..." Rapmon thought as he reached for his Phone. "Hehe Is the leader desperate for help?" Hyejeong teased as she pointed her gun at Rapmon before putting him and the other members to sleep. "I can't wait to see the look on the oldest members face when he sees that all s are caught already, and it's all his fault." Choa giggled as She continued to pick at the safe. 

"Hands off the boys now." A handsome voice answered. "Ohhhh Jin~ if you haven't noticed yet... All our weapons are already pointed at you." Choa giggled. "I'm not stupid, I know they are, now hand over my members now, and nobody including me, will get hurt." Jin glared. "What if we don't?" Jimin grinned. "Then.... I'll....." Jin was obviously stalling time and the troops finally arrived. 

"Do you hear that?!" Chanmi panicked. "Yeah it's the military, now let's hurry!" The girls dragged away the BTS members as they escaped the building. "Yah, what are you doing?!" Jin yelled as he ran after them. "Kidnapping sweetheart~" Choa winked. "Let them go!" Jin interrupted. "No we won't and aren't planning to!" Their leader hissed. "Let the innocent boys go you -!" Jin never swore at any girl in his life and he wasn't going to let it happen. "...just let them go... It was my fault you guys got in... So take me instead." Jin offered as he handed over his weapon. "Are you sure about this?" Choa giggled. 

In a second all guns were pointed at Jin. "It's a dumb trade unnie, why trade six members for him?" Jimin sighed. "Your right... But those six can attack us since there together... And we're girls too, It would be strategic to take their senior and boss them around and not deal with the others." Choa grinned. "Times running out now... It won't be long until they arrive." Chanmi panicked. "Fine, you got yourself a deal, now get over here!" Jimin  sighed as she rolled her eyes. "Now let the rest go!" Jin demanded as he was getting tied up. "You heard him, let the rest go." 

The girls moved the asleep members to a corner before untying them. "Well then let's go Jin?" Choa smiled. "Shut up...." Jin groaned quietly as he was dragged along AOA. As he was getting dragged away he noticed that Jungkook woke up. 

"J-Jin..." Jungkook groaned as he was still tired from the after effects. "Don't worry about me get help!" Jin shouted with sadness in his eyes. "Jin Hyung Nooooooo!" Jungkook yelled as he sprang up and ran after his hyung. "Seolhyun, Get rid of the kid!" Jimin ordered. Seolhyun did as told and shot Jungkook with taser it didn't take long until Jungkook fell again. "How dare you!" Jin growled at Seolhyun. "Oh will you shut up already?" Choa rolled her eyes. "I'm trying to be nice and your not making it easy for me." 

"Being nice? In what way? You just hurt my members!" Jin spat. "Oh just shut up and come home with us..." Choa huffed as she put a mask over Jin and put him to sleep.

~12:49AM~

"Is he awake yet?" Chanmi asked. "Yeah, I think so... Should we do it now?" Hyejeong asked as The girls all gathered around Jin. "Don't do anything!" Jin sprang up from the floor only to find out that he was hand cuffed to Choa's bed. "Haha, Slave you do what I want now~" Choa winked seductively. "What's this?" Jin growled as he pulled with all his might managing to move Choa's bed with her sitting on top of it. "Oh my, you should put those arms to work and massage my back for me." Choa pouted, causing Jin to become even more annoyed and slightly embarrassed.

"Are the members safe?" Jin asked. "Of course they are, we wouldn't have gotten here if we didn't drop them off awhile ago." Jimin answered. "Fine, as long as their okay I'm okay..." Jin sighed and shut his eyes again. "What do you think your doing?!" Choa asked angrily. "Sleeping." Jin yawned. "Oh no you don't, we captured you so your precious members would come get you, and fall into our trap, what makes you think you can relax like that?!" Choa continued. "Your idols too... I don't think you can harm me too badly." Jin answered as he pulled Choa's blanket over himself. "Ehhhh...sadly... He's right." Yuna frowned. "No This is unfair!" Choa pouted. "Aigoo, why is the senior such a baby?" Jin sighed. "So are you! Why does an adult Mario toys?!" Choa glared. "For your information, collecting toys is a hobby! And how would you know?" Jin answered. 

"That's none of your business...." Choa mumbled. "Just get off my bed!" Choa whined. "I'm sorry." Jin chuckled as he went to sleep.

"your gonna pay for this!" Choa said as she left the room.

haha, we'll that's it for this chapter guys! Well get back to the others soon in the next chapter, and How will the netizens react when Jin is spotted with AOA? Oh... I don't know... Read the next chapter to find out :D ~EunJi