Chapter 5

Tough heart.

I opened my eyes to see that I was asleep on the table.

I checked the time.

6:30pm! OMO! 6:30PM!! MY SHIFT FINISHED 10 MINUTES AGO!

I quickly got up and ran to the kitchen to see Mrs. Kim cleaning up.

‘Mrs. Kim I was asleep for the whole of my shift, I’m so sorry! I’ll repay you!’ I told her.

‘Eun Mi, dear it’s alright, you looked to peaceful. I didn’t want to wake you up.  Go home dear; I’ll see you on Monday.’ She told me.

I started at the middle-aged women.

‘Thank you Mrs. Kim’, I swear I’ll repay you as soon as possible!’ I told her as I walked out the restaurant door.

 

School (Monday)

L.Joe POV:

I walked into the school grounds with my hyungs and immediately all the girls started to gather around us.

I tried to get out of the crowd but was met by girls saying things like,

‘L.Joe, be my boyfriend?

‘L.Joe I love you.’

‘L.Joe you’re so handsome.’

I didn’t want to be rude; I just simply nodded and walked away.

I got into class to see Eun Mi was not there.

I sighed and walked to my seat, I sat down, took out all my books and my I-pod. I looked through my music and finally settled for Teen Top- Angel (A/N:if you haven’t heard it, listen to it, its amazing.)

Students started to pile into the classroom and sit down, in a time gap of 2 minutes the whole classroom was full of girls and boys chatting about random stuff.

I looked around and noticed all my hyungs talking as well, I smiled softly to myself. At least they look like they are having fun.

The classroom seems a bit dull without Eun Mi here to brighten up the place.

I wish she was here.

 

 

I went the whole day without seeing Eun Mi once.

Your probably thinking, why am I all up there and thinking about her, I’ll tell you the truth…

I really don't know..

She just always there, in the back of my mind.

I pushed all thoughts of her out of my head and made my way home.

 

EUN MI POV:

I didn't go to school today becuase i just didn't feel well, my stomach was hurting me all night and i just couldn't be arsed to get out of bed this morning.

I got up and made my way to my set of draws, i opened it up and dug around untill i could feel the tip of a photo edge prick my finger, i reached out and grabbed the photo.

I made my way to my bed and sat down, i craddled the picture close to my heart, tears slowly made it's way down my face.

I smiled at the photo of me and Jonghyun enjoying a piggyback ride in the park together, it was the day of his birthday, April 8.

He asked my to go out with him that day, to spend his special day with me, i remembered his words ''I want to spend my special day with my special girl.'' i whispered out loud.

''Jonghyun why did you have to go, out lives were perfect. We had each other, thats all that mattered! I hope heaven is treating you well because Earth is a killer.''

I curled up in a ball and fell asleep with the photo next to my heart.

---------

 

This is the shortest chapter i have ever writen before, I've had lots going on like school coursework, school exams, helping my friends with their fics, family stuff..ect..

You get the point, Im so sorry that i haven't updated this in like forever, i have a whole week of now so i promise that there will be a chapter a day at the most<33

Right, i've added in a twist to this story as you will see in the next chater ;)

I promise the next chapter with be extra extra long<333

pleeeease don't unsubscribe<33333333333333333333333