Chapter 2

Tough heart.

second chappy :D i thought of the idea in spanish whilst with my mate xxAdriaxx <333 thank you so uch unnie :)

 

well here goes <33 enjoyyyyy :)

comment and subscribe :) <333

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roughtzsCDI 

 

 

---------

 

Eun Mi POV:

‘’Excuse me…could you move your bag?’ said Pretty Boy.

*My bag needs a seat of its own. Duuuh.* i thought. I continued to stare out the window.

‘Excuse me, err, Eun Mi could you please move your bag?’

 *shut up will you*I thought to myself. Then he did something I will not tolerate.

HE TOUCHED MY BAG! In an instant both my hands were gripping his arms. I stared up into his eyes sending hate signals with my eyes.

‘Get off.’ I said in a whisper.

 He let go almost immediately. I set it on my lap and went back to listening to music and staring out the window.

*He touched HIS bag, only I can touch HIS bag. He gave it to me...*I thought.

*it was his gift to me, he gave it to me, before it happened*

 ‘Eun Mi, are you okay? I’m sor-‘ he stopped mid-sentence when I turned to face him.

 ‘Your crying..’ he whispered.

 WHAT! ME CRYING! SHUT UP! I slowly lifted my hand to feel my eyes…they were…wet. OMG IM CRYING! NOO! I quickly wiped my face and said,

 ‘I was not crying.’

 ‘Yes you were…’ said pretty boy.

 ‘I. was. Not. Crying. Understand?’ I said in a deep angry voice.

‘Yes you-‘I cut him off by grabbing my bag and standing up. I looked at him and said in a mean voice ‘I don’t cry.’

And stormed out the class.

 

L.Joe POV:

* I made her upset! What did I do? Was I that rude? I was only stating a point that was clearly true-* my thoughts were interrupted by Mr. Hun clearing his throat.

 ‘Mr. Lee, what is the matter with Eun Mi?’ he asked.

 *Crap*

 ‘Ermm, she, ermmmm, needed… NEEDED THE LOO! Yeah that’s it! She needed to go to the toliet.’ I said.

*WHAT THE HELL L.JOE GET A HOLD OF YOUR SELF! LAMEST THING TO SAY!* I screamed in my head.

 ‘Right…’ was all Mr. Hun said and then went back to teaching.

 *pheww, that was close! But what the hell! THE LOO! Couldn’t think of anything stupider hey L.Joe?*

I mentally slapped myself and tried to concentrate on the lesson, but Eun Mi wouldn’t leave my mind... where did she go? Did she leave school? What if she’s hurt? What if she gets ?  

*NICE ONE L.JOE, NOW YOU’VE MESS UP BIG TIME!*

 

Eun Mi’s POV:

I ran right out of school and all the way to my tree. You see my tree has a special past, it wasn’t just my tree, it was our tree.

Me and him forever. That’s what he said.

‘Come back to me Kim Jonghyun, I need you’ I whispered to the wind hoping he might answer but as usual I was met by complete silence.

 

 

L.Joe POV:

BRIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGG! Thank god the bell went off.

First day of school was HELL. I mean I can’t get Eun Mi out of my mind. I’m going for a walk, it might calm me down.

 ‘i’m going for a walk around the park.’ I told the guys.

 ‘okay! Don’t get ’ they all said at the same time…SCARY PEOPLE!

 I make my walking faster to get away as quick as possible from them. After about 20 minutes I was at the park.

 *THANK GOODNESS IM HERE* I screamed in my mind.

*Now to find somewhere to sit and relax.*  He thought

L.Joe scanned the park and found a tree that looked just right. He jogged to the tree; he thought he would be alone there so he quietly sat down to be met by a quiet sound of sobs on the other side of the tree.

 He sat still frozen.

He quietly looked round the other side of the tree to see Eun Mi sat there crying her heart out.

His face dropped and his heart broke at the sight of Eun Mi crying.

‘Eun Mi...whats the matter?’ he softly asked her.

Eun Mi shot around to face L.Joe

‘What do you want?’ she asked with a bitter tone.

‘well, your upset so i want to know if you okay. If that’s such a big crime, then shoot me.’ I told her.

Eun Mi seemed to soften up.

She started crying all over again.

 I got up and sat next to her; i put one arm around her neck and pulled her close me. I told her everything was going to be alright.

i still don’t know what was wrong though.