Chapter 1

Tough heart.

 

Heeey guys! :D Here's the first chapter, i hope you like it. ive never been very good at writing but like to wtite..soo well i thought of this story during a history lesson with a teacher i find extremly boring.

Dont forget to comment and subscribe <33333

Lots of love boyfriendloveforyou :) <333333

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju79e8rM0c&ob=av2e 

 

-------

 

Eun Mi POV:

‘’Move!!’ Eun Mi roared to a crowd of silly teenage kids in the school corridor. They all moved out the way immediately after hearing her voice. Eun Mi was the big shot of the school, the top dog, everyone knew who she was and no one dared to mess with her. She walked to her class to be greeted by an immediate stop of conversation; she walked to her chair and sat down, threw her bag on the chair next to her and put her feet up.

People stared at her.

‘’WHAT?!’ she bellowed at them!

 They immediately turned around and continued their conversations. Eun Mi took out her i-pod and put ‘U-Kiss- Neverland’ on.

As soon as she pressed the play button, the teacher Mr. Hun burst through the door late for his class, which was pretty much all the time.

 ‘Sorry Class, I don’t mean to be late...again.’ he said.

As Mr. Hun apologised Eun Mi took the time to look at her fellow classmates.

*Gosh, i hate school; all this kids are a bunch of nerds. I want my old school back.* she thought.

Everyone just sat still and looked at Mr. Hun. Eun Mi looked around her class to see that all of them were paying attention to Mr. Hun when he told them there was going to be new students.

Eun Mi was also interested; she wanted to know who the new culprits of her bullying would be.

She grinned evilly at the thought. *I wonder what they look like...*

 As if on cue, 5 handsome boys walked through the classroom door. Eun Mi’s class mates were going mental over these 5 new boys.

 Eun Mi had to admit they were cute. *KYAA! Did I just think that!!!* she mentally face palmed her self but kept a straight face.

She moved her sharp eyes to the new boys. The pink haired boy of the group caught her attention.

He looked like the player of the group. He had sharp features. His eyes were so big and round. They were the beautiful colour of chocolate brown. He had pink plump lips and a sharp nose.

In other words, he was every girls dream.

Eun mi was brought out of her daze by seeing that the new kid was looking at her.

* OMO!! The one boy with pink hair is staring at me, HE LOOKS LIKE A FREAKING SHEEP WITH HIS HAIR! WHAT DO I DO!* she thought.

 

 L.Joe POV:

‘Erghhh, I hate being the new kid’ L.Joe muttered under his breath.

‘I LOVE IT!’ said Chunji said with an excited tone.

 ‘I agree with L.Joe hyung, i don’t really like it much, it can either turn really bad or really good. ‘Said Chunjo.

‘How so?’ asked Neil.

‘Well, for it to go really bad you could be picked on for the rest of your school life or you could be seen as a prince and become the school kingka. Either way, it .’ Explain Chanjo.

L.Joe looked at his 5 friends.

*I’m lucky to have friends like you.*

They walked to classroom and went in. L.Joe’s eyes roamed around the room and met eyes with a girl he thought was so beautiful. He couldn’t take his eyes off her, even though she broke the eye contact they had.

He continued to stare at her.

She had dark brown hair that went below her lower back, brown eyes that caught the sunlight coming from the window that made them shine. Lips as red as a rose and a beautiful figure.

She had to be the school queenka.

.’ Wow…sh-she’s beautiful.’ He mumbled.

 Little did he know Neil heard what he said and laughed under his breath.  L.joe snapped out of his daze and looked up at Neil and asked

 ‘What’s so funny?

 ‘Nothing’ was Neil’s simple reply.

 

Eun Mi POV:

*He’s still staring at me, WHAT’S HIS PROBLEM!* I looked away from his eyes and stared outside the window at the park opposite the school.

‘Please introduce yourselves boys’ Mr Hun told the boys.

‘Annyeong, CAP imnida, treat me well’ said the boy with dark hair.

Next was the sickening cute boy of the group. ‘Annyeong-haseyo, my name is Chunji, please accept me here’ and bowed which made every girl apart from me squeal in delight.

 I grabbed my notebook and opened it up and started doodling while listening to the boys introduce themselves.

 ‘Annyeong, I’m Neil’ said the tall boy.

‘Hello, Ricky imnida’ said one boy. ‘Annyeong-haseyo I’m chunjo, please take care of me.’ Gosh I hate new kids sometimes, their so annoying TT_TT.

 I looked up to see Pretty boy introduce himself. Yes his new name: Pretty Boy.

 ‘’ Hello, Lee ByungHun imnida, but you can call me L.Joe’ he said with a wink, making the boys send evil glares and the girls swoon.

`Jerk’ I muttered under my breath. 

‘Right class, we need to assign seats for these boys.’ Said Mr. Hun

Soon everyone was seated apart from L.Joe.

 ‘Right, Mr. Lee you can sit next to Eun Mi’…Everyone's eyes were on me now.

I tore my eyes away from the window to look at my teacher. I simply grinned evily.

‘Eun Mi, your seat is the only one left free, Mr. Lee here needs to be sat down so we can begin class. Mr. Hun said with heavy eyes.  

I stared at Mr. Hun and then my eyes wondered to pretty boy.

*He’s actually good lookin- HOLD UP! I DID NOT JUST THINK THAT!’  My mouth was hanging open.

I didn’t say anything and kept on staring at Pretty Boy.

I just nodded my head and went back to staring out the window.

 

L.Joe POV:

*Eun Mi is the beautiful lady’s name, well a beautiful name for a beautiful face.’* I thought.

I looked at Eun Mi and we locked eyes.

She simply nodded her head signalling that i could sit next to her.

My irresistible charm must have worked because she agreed, I slowly walked to my seat that was located at the back of the class next to the window. As I walked to my seat, every girl I walked past started at me with such love and attention…let’s just say... kind of creepy.

But I kept a smile on my face.

I reached my seat and saw that her bag was on the chair,

‘Excuse me…could you move your bag?’ I asked her. She didn’t move, she didn’t even look at me.  So I asked again.

‘Excuse me, err, Eun Mi could you please move your bag?’ again I was being ignored!  *aish…this girl*. She left me no choice but to move her bag myself. I gently placed my hands on her bag and picked it up. As soon as the bag was about 5cm in the air, a pair of soft hands grabbed my arms. I looked up to see Eun Mi staring into my eyes with such an angry glare.