Chapter 8.

Tough heart.

Heeeeeey guys, just to tell you a new character will be added in here XD

I know there's like 2 boys already, but i was thinking of making L.Joe a reiencarnation of Jonghyun, but decided against that because of the whole story line :)

Hope you enjoy this<3333

 

___________

Jonghyun POV:

''Arrgggggg'' I groaned as I tried getting up, ''That was one painfull ride down to Earth.'' I muttered to my self whilst dusting my my self off...wait.

I moved my hand over my body...OH MY GOSH! IM !

Qucikly I ran behind a allyway bin and blew out, ''what the hell? Clothes would be nice!!'' I said through my gritted teeth.

Peeking over the side and seeing no body coming down the road, I walked out into the open and tried running to a near by clothes store.

''OH MY GOD!''   I whiped around to see a lady in her mid 30's screaming and closing her eyes, *- SUGAR I MEAN!* I mentaly hit myself, *NO SWEARING JONGHYUN!*

I dashed down the road passing by people who started yelling and complaining about teenagers being drunk and reckless.

AISH! I'm not drunk or reckless, I'm someone who wants their love to be happy in life.

 

I managed to get to my old house before the police were called, I got the spare key that was set under the pot plant and opened the door, Gazing around I saw that everything was still the same.

I knew my mum would be at the resturant working right now, so i took the chance and went upstairs to change.

After i was done changing I looked into the mirror,

''HOLY MOTHER OF DUCKS!'' I peered at my self in the mirror,

 

g-dragon-big-bang.jpg

 

God, why did you make me into a freaking blond boy?

Sighing, I left my room and out my front door.

My Mission is to find and help Eun Mi, and that starts now.