Chapter 7

Tough heart.

Eun Mi POV:

On my way to school I saw couples laughing with each other, 

I frowned as i remembered that used to be me, I used to be one of those happy-go-lucky girls.

The light that filled my world was Kim Jonghyun,  My everything, My All.

I silently laughed to my self as I saw a couple walk out the ice cream shop,

That was our place, we went there every friday after school, it was OUR thing, 

''Chocolate Chip and Strawberry Swirl'' I muttered as I passed the store.

I scrunched my eyes, trying to keep my self from crying, ever since he left this is all i have been doing, crying.

I looked up toward the sky, ''I hope your happy.''

Once i looked back down to the area infront of me, i ran smack into a poll.

Falling back i fell on to my , ''Ooff!''

I groaned as I rubbed my forehead, ''You all right miss?''

I looked up to see someone I whished I hadn't.

L.Joe.

''Yes. Im fine.'' I said jumping up, ''You sure, that hit looked like it hurt''

''I said i was fine!'' I growled, He held his hands up in surrender.

''Want to walk to school together?'' He offered, ''No''  and with that I walked off.

 

 

I walked into school and went to my locker, I opened it up to get my school books, closed my locker and made my way to class.

I slung my backpack over my shoulder and onto the floor in front of my seat,  i put my feet up on the desk, popped some chewing gum in my mouth and grabbed my I-Pod.

Humming along to the tune i didn't see L.Joe come in a take his place next to me, ''Hey Eun Mi, could you move your feet?'' he asked.

I didn't respond to him but I moved my feet.

''So... How's the head?'' He started, I put my finger against my lip and told him to be quiet.

''You might want to get that check you know..'' 

''Shut up'' I snarled.

''Okay but--''

''I SAID SHUT UP.'' His eyes rounded but then went soft, he nodded and faced the front.

Mr. Hun walked in and everyone went silent, ''Good Morning class''

Murmers of people in the classroom saying good morning were heard, ''Eun Mi!'' Mr Hun called.

''Yes?''

''Head Master Choi would like to see you.''

I looked around the classroom and saw people whispering to eachother, ''Is she in trouble?'' one girl asked.

I switched my gaze to her and glared at her,  ''I'm not in trouble.'' I said firmly.

I grabbed my backpack and left the room making my way to Head Master Chois office.