Chapter 6

Tough heart.

Jonghyun POV:

 

''ARRGHHHH! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!'' I screamed, tears welling up in my eyes as i watched my loved Eun Mi cry her self to sleep.

She's so sad everyday, crying and crying with no one to comfort her!

I SHOULD BE THERE! I SHOULD BE THERE HOLDING HER HAND AND TELLING HER EVERYTHING WAS GOING TO BE OKAY! BUT NO. 

I HAD TO DIE AND BE STUCK UP HERE FOR THE REST OF TIME WAITING FOR EUN MI TO JOIN ME!

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANY LONGER, EVERYDAY IM GOING MORE AND MORE CRAZY! MY HEART HAS BEEN BROKEN SO MANY TIMES!

''Someone hell her...please...'' I whispered.

I fell to the floor on my knee's and cried my angelic heart out, ''Jonghyun...'' My head shot up and i looked up at Kim Kibum, the head of the angels in heaven,

''Jonghyun, He wants to see you...'' He said.

I got up, wiped my face and looked at Kibum, ''What?''

He chuckled and repeated ''He wants to see you!''

''Me? Why me?'' i asked confused, ''He never meets with the regular angels, always with the Arc angels, and im not an Arc.''

''Just go you silly boy''

''This better not be a joking because i will be in so much trouble if i just walk in and He doesn't want to see me.'' i muttered.

''It's not a joke, now go, your keeping him waiting.'' Kibum said.

I started walking to see Him.

I looked around Heaven and saw smiling faces, how could they be so happy?

They have left their loved one back on Earth!

''Jonghyun!''

I saw a small figure running my way, ''Jonghyun'' 

It was YouHee, my closest friend in heaven, she's 6 years younger than me but she has the brain of someone 9 years older then me.

I bent down and picked up YouHee, ''Hey there little one you okay?'' 

''Yep! Me and JoJo went out and picked some flowers, look!'' She help up a bunch of flowers to my face, i sniffed them '''They smell good''

She smiled and gave my a Marigold flower, ''I want you to keep it, they say it  comforts the heart''

''Thanks YouHee, I kind need my heart to be comforted at the moment'' I set her on the ground and walked into the gates made of gold and stood at the foot of the stairs, ''You called me'' 

''Yes, Kim Jonghyun I have called apon you.''  He said.

I bowed my head and took steady breaths, '' I want to deal with you'', I looked up and asked, ''A deal? But that is forbdden Lord, you can only make deals with the Arc Angels.'' 

''I know, but you are one exception, i can not stand and watch you, my child break his heart over and over again as you watch over your loved ones. Eun Mi needs your help to try and move on.'' God said.

I blinked a couple of times and asked, ''What is this you speak of?''

He smiles and lightly chuckled, ''I am going to allow you to go back to Earth, but only for 2 months. You are going to take the form of a human, but not the human Eun Mi knows, you are going to look completely different to the boy you once were. You are to help Eun Mi move on from the loss she has experienced. You may choose to help her move on in any way you please, but as you are in the form of someone else, she will not know that it is you.'' 

''That is only one side of the deal, what must i do in return?''

''Once your time on Earth is complete you will return back to Heaven and become one of my Arc Angels, You will help the other angels in their quest to move on from death, do you understand?'' He Asked.

I nodded and before i got the chane to say thank you, i was whirrled out of the golden gates and down to Earth.

It was the start of my big adventure.