Chapter 4

Tough heart.

 

Chapter 4<3

boyfriendloveforyou<33

 

------

 

-FLASHBACK-

Jonghyun POV:

‘Wake up Jonghyun!’ my father screamed as he banged on my bedroom door.

‘mmmmmhuummm’ was all that came out of my mouth.

I heard my father walk away from my room and go downstairs.

I stumbled out of bed and went straight to my built in bathroom.

I came out the bathroom, steam oozing off my body, dried my wet hair and got changed. I walked out of my bedroom to find that my parents had left already.

‘Thanks...’ I muttered under my breath.

I ate the breakfast laid out on the table for me; i looked at my phone to see there was 1 new message from Key hyung. I clicked on the open button and read,

Heeeey hyung!

Wanna come out today with me and the guys?

Don’t let us down

Key-hyung J

 

I looked at the text and wondered if I wanted to or not.

I am sort of busy, I need to help out at the restaurant today, we have a new worker and i need to help them ‘settle in’.

 

Sorry hyung,

I can’t, have to help parents out at the restaurant.

Maybe tomorrow.

I got up out of my seat and put the dirty plates into the sink. Grabbed my bag, jacket and keys, and ran out the door.

-Arrived at work-

Jonghyun POV still:

I walked into my parent’s restaurant and stopped right in my tracks.

The most beautiful person you could ever see was talking to my mother, I was so memorized by her beauty that I didn’t see my umma and the beautiful girl walking up to me.

I gulped and fixed myself up.

‘Hunny, this is Eun Mi…’ she gestured to the beautiful girl.

Eun Mi.

What a beautiful name. Her name fits her perfectly.

‘Hunny? Hun? Jonghyun! KIM JONGHYUN!!!’

I snapped out my daze to see my mum screaming at me.

‘Yes umma?’ I asked her

She huffed and rolled her eyes.

‘As I was saying, this is Eun Mi, our new worker here. The one you have to train up…I see you won’t have any trouble with looking after her.’ She whispered the last part to herself whilst smirking.

I turned my attention away from umma and to Eun Mi, God, she was absolutely beautiful.

‘Hello Eun Mi, I am Kim Jonghyun, but you can just call me Jonghyun.’ I told her whilst extending my hand for a handshake.

I wait for her for what seems like forever for her to shake my hand.

‘Hello Jonghyun.’ She said simply, and then took my hand.

Her hands were so soft, I never wanted to leave this scene ever, and I wanted to hold her hand forever.

I realised I was staring at her because she looked down uncomfortably.

I coughed and then straightened up, I told her to follow me so I could give her a talk about what to do and when to do it.

The right and wrongs.

The do’s and don’ts.

‘I think your all set then.’ I told her.

She nodded and then walked away to get on with her job.

I went to sit down at the far end table of the restaurant; this was my favourite place ever in the restaurant.

I could see everything that was going on in the restaurant.

I smiles to myself when I saw Eun Mi working her hardest to attend to every customer in the restaurant.

I used my time up by getting my homework ready.

 

Eun Mi POV:

Jonghyun…

He’s so cute, and hot- OMO! No Eun Mi, he’s practically your boss and I have work to get on with!

I finished up and went to grab my bag. I was about to walk out the door when I heard my name being called out.

‘Eun Mi! Wait!’

I turned around and froze, I saw Jonghyun jogging in my direction.

He stopped when he saw about 10cm away from me.

‘ermm, I was w-wondering. Do you…um…w-want to..c-come out sometime…w-with..m-me?’  He asked whilst stuttering.

I couldn’t help but giggle at him, he’s so cute. I smiled to myself and pretended to look uninterested in him.

‘Well, you see…i…i…’ I started.

So many emotions went past his face.

Hope.

Worry.

Sadness.

Love.

‘I would love to Jonghyun.’ I told him simply.

The smile that lit up his face could light up the whole room.

We exchanged numbers and I left with a simple goodbye.

Once I got outside, I screamed so loud everyone around me gave me funny looks and quickened their paces to get away from me.

 

-End of Flashback-