Relax

Unplanned

Momo's POV

I was actually one of the first people to get dressed and eat breakfast.

"Unnie your up early," Tzuyu said shocked.

"She's only up early because it's Lex unnie's turn to come get us for our schedule." Jeongyeon teased.

"Not true. I'm always punctual," I said taking another bite of my cereal.

They looked at me in disbelief shaking their heads.

"Momo-ah, I have a surprise for you later" Nayeon unnie cooed grinning.

I tilted my head confused.

"You'll find out later right girl's," She smiled as Jihyo and Jeongyeon nodded grinning creepy aswell.

Soon there was a knock on our door making us scramble to clean up our mess as Sana went to open the door. I helped clean, as the maknaes swept and put away the stuff from breakfast.

I helped clean, as the maknaes swept and put away the stuff from breakfast

"Good morning girls'" Alex beamed making us turn and look at her.

"Good morning!" it was like a chorus.

She smiled and helped us clean. She dresses so well.

"Momo, help Alex unnie with the dishes while we wipe off the counter's and stuff," Jeongyeon whispered in my ear.

I blushed as she pushed me towards Alex.

"Unnie, Momo wants to help you with the dishes" Jeongyeon said making me jump and glare at her.

"Cool. Can you put the dishes on the rack when I rinse them?" she smiled at me.

I nodded my head dumbly feeling the blush creep onto my cheeks. I quickly turned my face so she couldn't see me as I wiped the plates arranging them accordingly. When we're done we piled out the dorm to the van downstairs. Alex opened the van door for us to get in. I quickly took the seat in the front so I could be near Alex. Soon the front door closed and Alex sat in the driver's seat. She sent me a quick smile before pulling off to our fan-sign event.

"They're all knocked out back there," Alex interrupted the impending silence in the van.

I craned my neck to look back and saw everyone asleep. In a sense it's just me and Alex right now sort of. Crap what the hell do I say?!?

"You can sleep too since we're going to be there for hours." she suggested.

Normally I wouldn't turn down a chance to sleep but this case is a lot different.

"It's okay since I slept enough last night." I assured smiling to myself.

"Then you can keep me company as I drive," Alex beamed.

I wonder if she knows that her whole exsistance makes me feel like jelly. We talked about what we were like in our school years and what we did for fun. Mine was pretty clear since I spent all of my afternoons training. I learned a lot about her in the span of an hour and a half car ride.

*************

During the whole fan-sign all of the managers stood behind us making sure we don't accept food and drink gifts. I felt sad that I couldn't enjoy the tasty treats that our fans were giving us.

"Unnie, can I keep just one thing?" Chaeyoung pleaded next to me.

I looked over at them as I signed a fans poster and CD but quickly looked away when Alex made eye contact with me.

"You know I can't do that Chaeyoung. PD-nim will kill me if I let anything happen to you girls'," Alex answered softly but I could hear her perfectly.

"Please, Alex unnie," I heard Dahyun's voice.

This girl and her aegyo. So cute.

"If you really want snacks I'll get you tons of it later, deal?"

"Yay~" the youngsters cheered.

"Don't tell Sadness unnie about this okay, she'll kill me" Alex chuckled before walking off to the back with Manager oppa.

Shortly after the signing portion of the event ended and it was almost time to go but before that we would perform a few songs and have a Q&A.

*****After the Q&A****

"ONCES thank you all for coming and enjoying this time with us. We hope to see you all again soon!" Jihyo said wrapping up the event.

"Bye~ Please get home safely" we bowed and waved at the screaming fans smiling.

As we walked backstage I saw Alex talking on the phone to someone. It looks like they're having an argument because her brows are nitched together and she looks upset.

"I wonder who she's arguing with," I heard Sana's voice behind me.

"I don't know," I was still staring at her until Alex turned and looked at me.

I immediately started to walk following the girl's to the back room.

"Maybe she was arguing with her boyfriend..." I heard Chaeyoung state.

"With a face like that and height I doubt that she's single," Nayeon added.

"Momori you got some competition," Jeong chimed.

"It's clear that Sana is so into her and I think our smol bean is crushing," Jihyo added while the rest nodded.

I looked at Sana and Chaeng who just blushed shaking their heads. I saw Mina send a glare Chaengs way.

"Haha Alex unnie is just an unnie I adore, okay Mina unnie?" Chaeng tried to save herself from a jealous Mina.

"I've already lost this one Moguri. It's clear she already has an interest in you." Sana smiled at me.

"Besides I have my Dahyun-ah" she pulled Dahyun in a tight hug nuzzling her head into hers.

Dahyun's cheeks turned crimson at the contact sending us all into a fit of laughter. I looked at my phone to check the time. It's only 7:32 pm.

"Okay girl's we're all good to go," I heard Alex say from the door.

 

Your POV

They all whipped their heads around to look at me. I held the door open for them to pile out of the building into the van outside. Once everyone was inside I closed the doors and got into the drivers seat. Momo sat in the passenger seat beside me.

"Keeping me company again?" I asked.

Momo smiled and nodded her head shyly. The drive back to Twice's dorm felt short because of the girls' and their crazy antics. I pulled up into the buildings parking lot and stopped the van.

"Yay we're home!" Chaeyoung shouted gleefully.

I chuckled to myself and went around to open the doors to let them out. I watched them hop out one by one as Momo stood beside me. I walked them upstairs to their room.

"Unnie, did you get the ingredients I sent you?" Nayeon smiled.

"Yes and I'll be back to make it for y'all. Give me about 30 minutes." I nodded.

"Alex unnie is cooking for us?" Mina questioned as I smiled nodding my head.

"Surprise! I asked her yesterday if she could bevause her chicken spaghetti was delicious." Nayeon smiled hugely.

I chuckled and told them I'll be back. Walking back to the van smiling at how cute their banter was. I got in and drove back to the company to get my car.

***********

"Momo you're going to loose a finger cutting like that," Mina pointed out.

Momo, Mina, Nayeon were helping me cut vegetables for the dish. While Jihyo and I seasoned the meats and prepared the sides. I glanced over to see how they were doing.

"Like this?" Momo asked confused making me stiffle a laugh.

"No are you trying to cut yourself," Nayeon shook her head.

"It's not just me. Look at Nayeon unnie she's doing it wrong too." Momo pointed out to Mina.

Jihyo let out a soft chuckle hearing them argue back an forth.

"Can you handle making the sides while I go help them?" I questioned.

"Yes but be careful unnie they're waving around the knives," she stated making me laught at her words.

Adorable. I walked over to them and stood beside Momo watching her attempt to cut the onions. She chopped them bulky and in the shape like cubes. How she did it, I have no clue. I glanced over at Nayeon and saw Mina helping her cut properly.

"Need some help?" I asked making her jump.

"Woah calm down it's just me," I chuckled.

"That was so dangerous Alex unnie. I could of hurt you or something." she pouted.

"Well I'm glad you didnt. Needs some help?"

"Um..yeah. Mina told me I might loose a finger," she held the knife cutely making me smile.

I took the knife from her and started chopping the onions thinly. When I was done I poured the cut onions into a big bowl.

"Here you try," I suggested.

I handed her the knife and a tomato to chop. I watched her fail at chopping and she nearly took off her finger.

"Let me help you," I spoke standing behind her to help guide her hands as she chopped.

"Oooooo," a chorus of voices cooed behind me.

I chuckled to myself before my phone started to ring in my pocket. I let go of Momo and excused myself to answer my phone.

"Hello,"

"Yes is this Alex Bae?" a deep voice asked.

"Who's asking?"

"Your friend's are passed out at my bar. I noticed your number was one of the last she called. If possible can you come get them."

"Okay what's the name of the bar?" I asked shaking my head.

"Martini,"

I hung up and let out a deep sigh.

"What's wrong unnie?" Tzuyu asked looking at me.

"Girl's, I have to go pick up my friend's. They're passed out at a bar. I'll be back." I said taking off my apron.

"Okay be safe. We'll try not to burn the apartment down," Chaeyoung joked.

We all chuckled at her silliness as I shook my head laughing out the door.
I quickly took the elevator down and jumped into my car googling the location and how to get there.

"Got it," I cheered to myself.

*********

Pulling up to this nice building I started to hope that this was the place. I looked at the sign as I got out wondering how the hell did Eunjung manage to get drunk and pass out.

I looked at the sign as I got out wondering how the hell did Eunjung manage to get drunk and pass out

I walked inside and gunned straight for the bar. There I see an out cold Eunjung and a barely conscious Amy. I sighed and asked the bartender to help bring them to my car. Once they were safely inside I thanked the bartender and drove back to my apartment.

I carried them inside one by one. I laid them in my bed and put a bucket, aspirin and a bottle of water by the bed. Then I quickly went back next door to finish up the dinner.

"Unnie your back!" Chaeng exclaimed.

I smelled something burning so I quickly went into the kitchen.

"Alex unnie we kind of burned the meat a bit," Jihyo pouted.

"We weren't paying proper attention to it. We're sorry," Nayeon sulked.

I looked over at Momo and saw her pouring looking guilty.

"It's okay girl's. The meal can be saved. I just gotta add more sauce and it'll be golden." I smiled reassuringly.

I tasted the meat and finished up making the food. It should taste good, not great but it'll still taste fine.

"Alex unnie your really the best ever!" Dahyun beamed when I brought the food to the table.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f425f776c514e55374a645a6b74413d3d2d3435333437333232322e313466363232646563663263326465323937343538323736303137392e6a7067

"I gotta head back to my apartment now to take care of my friend's but enjoy the food," I waved goodnight to them.

"Aww, good night unnie," they chorused as I left out.

Time to go take care of the other children.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I know it's been soooo long but I'm back now.

I'll try to update more frequently but I can't promise anything.

See ya in the next chapter 😊