Meeting The Neighbors

Unplanned

**2 weeks Later**

It's been two weeks since the whole waking up with my neighbors in my bed incident. Eunjung is still mad at me for not managing my drunkness better. How does a drunk person manage their drunkness better? Find someone to take care of you or lay down and sleep it off. I did both of these so why is it such a big thing. I don't think I could ever handle her mood swings. I ran my hand through my hair as I made myself a cup of coffee. As I sipped on my happiness I heard a loud thud sound from next door making me whip my head in the direction of the sound. 

"The hell was that?" I asked myself.

I shrugged my shoulders and went to go get ready for job hunting again.

I curled my hair and went back out into the living room to finish my coffee. My phone began to ring so I took it out of my pocket to see who was calling.

"Alex, I think I found a job for you," Eunjung exclaimed.

"Seriously! Where and what's the position?" I asked excitedly.

"You remember Kwon Jiho from college?" she asked.

"Yeah, he was the super tall good looking guy on campus always wore a new pair of chucks throughout the week," I answered remember the variety of chucks the guy had.

"Well he and I were close and he told me the company that he works for has an open position as head chief in the managing department at JYP," she said through the reciever.

"That entertainment company? I know nothing about music production" I sipped on my coffee.

"Stop whinning and take the job pabo. You have bills to pay for that new apartment you just moved into," she nagged and hung up.

She does have a point but how the hell do I work in a department I have no clue about. What exactly would the be making me do?

I sighed as I heard a knock at my door. I set my cup down and opened the door only to see my 2 interesting neighbors. Haven't seen them at all since the incident.

"Good morning, what's up?" I asked looking at them.

"Good morning sorry about all the noise this morning. By any chance do you have some flour? " Sana asked.

"Yeah, give me a minute," I answered walking to my cupboard to gab the flour.

I grabbed my stuff to head out and walked back over to the door and handed it to her.

"Thank you so much. We had a little incident so there's flour everywhere in our kitchen." she laughed.

As I was about to speak I heard Eunjung's voice. I closed my door hearing it click indicating that it locked.

"Alex you better- Oh, good morning," she greeted the neighbors.

"Good morning, nice seeing you again." Sana and Momo said at the same time.

I smiled and held in a chuckle.

"What brings you by Eunjung-ah?" I asked looking at her.

"I've come to take you to your interview pabo," she answered flicking my forehead.

"Do you really have to do that in front of my neighbors. I have a reputation to up hold," I said flicking her back.

"You have no rep to hold Lex. Don't be delusional," she deadpanned.

We bickered back and forth for a while completely forgetting that Sana and Momo were still standing here until we heard soft giggling. Their laughs are cute.

"Sorry about my violent friend here, she's a little special." I turned towards them.

Eunjung smacked the back of my head making me let out a soft yelp.

"Anyway it was nice meeting you two again but I've got to steal this one away for now. Enjoy the rest of your day," Eunjung pulled me down the hallway.

"You can keep the flour!" I shouted already at the end of the hallway at the two watching me get dragged away.

*******

We pulled into the parking garage and got out of her car. I grabbed my sling purse and draped it over my shoulder. We walked into the building after talking with front desk lady to verify our reason for us being here. We took the elevator up to the 9th floor where the interviews are being held. I signed in on the clipboard as Eunjung sat down saving me a seat.

"Are you nervous?" Eunjung asked looking at me.

"Yeah, if you think about it I don't know anything about managing anything in the entertainment business." I answered.

"You'll be fine Alex, trust me on that" she smiled at me.

"Alex Bae" my name was called and it felt like I was about to bricks.

I stood up and walked over to the man who called my name.

"Mr.Kwon will see you now," he said ushering me inside.

I breathed in deeply to calm myself and sat down in front of a desk. I looked around the office and everything looked so professional and neat from the slick black tile to the exquisite furnishing. The desk chair turned revealing a familiar face.

"Kwon Jiho? You're doing the interview?" I asked shocked.

"It's nice seeing you after all these years Alex," he said in his deep voice.

"Like wise," I smiled.

"I've looked at your resume and since I already know your character and how you handle things from being your sunbae. When can you start?" he said with a huge smile.

That was easy. I don't know why I was so nervous.

"As soon as possible," I answered trying to hold in a squeal of joy.

"How about tomarrow at 10 am? I want you to meet the group you'll be managing," he said.

"I'll be managing a group? How when I make videos for a living?" I asked confused.

"You'll be in charge of the groups image on screen in the videos and how you want the videos to look like. So basically you have two jobs ofcourse we'll pay you more since your doing double the work," he explained making me nod my head.

We talked for a bit to catch up on things and he further explained what exactly I'd be doing. I left his office my face grim wondering how the hell do I manage an Idol group.

"Wae? Did it not go well?" Eunjung walked up to me.

"I think maybe too well. He wants me to manage a group and handle their music videos. Jungie-ah how the hell am I going to do that?" I rubbed my hand through my hair frustrated.

"You'll do fine. You always think of something. Let's go get drunk," she smiled.

"It's the middle of the day plus it's what 10 am. Are you an alcoholic?" I questioned.

She grabbed my wrist pulling me out of the building to my car. She forced me into my passenger seat and drove us to only god knows where.

***Next Day***

I was currently in Mr

I was currently in Mr.Kwon's office waiting of him to arrive to show me the ropes. I looked at my phone to answer some messages. Shortly after I put my phone back in side my purse as the secretary came inside.

"I'll you down to the general meeting room," she spoke softly.

I nodded my head and followed her swiftly since she walks fast. I watched her knock and I heard a faint "Come in".

"I've brought Ms. Bae," she bowed as we both entered the room.

"Great, I'd like you to meet your new manager" Mr. Kwon smiled standing up.

The nine girls quickly whipped their heads around to look at me and two faces among them look really familiar. Momo and Sana? What are they doing here don't tell their-

"Alex this is the group you'll be managing, Twice" he interrupted my train of thought.

"Annyeonghaseyo Twice imida!" the chorused.

 

They introduced themselves one by one in the order of age and what their positon in the group was.

"My name is Alex Bae it's nice to meet you" I smiled and lightly returned their bows.

Then Mr. Kwon started to talking about something but to be honest I wasn't really paying attention since I could feel 9 pairs of eyes on me. Man this is nerve wrecking.

"Well I'll leave you girl's to talk while you wait for your other manager to come pick you up for your schedule" just like that he left the room leaving me with them.

Suddenly they threw questions at me from left and right. They wanted to know how old I was and who my favorite member was. All sorts of weird questions were being asked by the maknae group.

"I'm 25, and I don't really listen to idol groups so.." I answered and they put it together what I was trying to say.

"So unnie it's basically your first time really knowing of our existence?" Dahyun asked making me nod my head.

"I didn't know you were going to be our new manager," Sana piped up breaking the silence.

"I had no clue you and Momo were apart of an idol group," I looked in the direction of the two.

"Wait you three know each other!" Nayeon exclaimed.

"It's a hilarious story Nayeon unnie," Momo laughed I guess remembering the incident a few weeks ago.

They raged in a fit of laughter when those two were done telling them how we met.

"So Alex unnie is our next door neighbor. That means can you cook for us sometime?" Chaeyoung asked with hopeful eyes.

I looked away and nodded my head since she was to adorable with those puppy eyes. After some friendly banter Sadness unnie came to pick them up and I went home for the rest of the day.

That's over now tomorrow the real thing begins.

 

 

Thanks for reading please comment and subscribe :)