Fortunate Accident

Unplanned

(2 weeks later)

Momo's POV

"Wait it's not what it looks like!" I shouted frantically waving my hand getting off the unconscious manager.

"Oh really because it looks like you just attacked Alex unnie with your frustrated hormones," Jeongyeon smirked giving me a grin.

"I've taught you well Momo unnie you literally used the force to conquer," Tzuyu teased before high fiving Dahyun.

"Nice saying Tzuyoda!" Dahyun beamed happily.

"Yah! Don't teach maknae weird things!" I shouted .

"Momoring are you sure your in the position to talk about teaching the wrong things," Mina said trying to cover Chaeyoungs eyes.

"I'm telling you it's not what it looks like I swear," I pleaded out holding tighter onto my towel that was threatening to fall.

"Mhmm, sure it's not. So tell us why you were on top of Alex unnie who is unconscious by the way in just a towel." Jihyo spoke up with a hand on her hip.

"Just let me explain before you lot try to judge me okay," my voice raised feeling there stares bore holes into me.

**Flashback**

I hopped out of the shower and lightly dried my hair with my towel before wrapping it around my body. As I was about to open the door it flung open and I saw Alex unnie who stood there shocked.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't know you were in here. The girls told me that it was empty so i could use it," she stuttered out as a blush crept across her cheeks.

I looked at her and she was dressed comfortably. The girls must of called her over here to entertain them.

 

"It's okay unnie, you can go ahead I'm done with it," I said shyly trying to rush out of the bathroom due to the embarrassment I felt.

When I stepped out of her way I slipped due to my feet being wet. Alex caught me before my body could reach the floor.

"Thanks..." I said shyly as I clutched the towel closer to my body.

"Uh-no problem," she was obviously flustered at my lack of clothing, so was I.

She let go of me and took a step but ended up slipping falling backwards. I panicked and tried to catch her but ended up falling on top of her instead. Oh god I hope she's okay. I looked down and saw that she bumped her head on the tile. I quickly sat up and lightly pat her cheeks and frantically shaking her. Then the bathroom door opened revealing the members looking at our compromising position.

**Flashback End**

"That's the truth and all there is to it I swear." I spoke looking at them to see if they believe me.

They didn't seemed convinced instead they smirked or laughed at the situation.

"We should get unnie off this cold tile. Let's lay her down on someones bed until she wakes up." Nayeon unnie suggested.

I watched Jeogyeon, Tzuyu and Mina carry her into the nearest room which belonged to Nayeon unnie, Mina, Sana and Jihyo. I quickly ran into my shared room and changed since we wee going to get something to eat once Alex unnie wakes up.

"So how'd it feel sitting on her?" I heard the amusement in Jeongyeon's voice.

"It wasn't like that. Don't be a Jeong. There's no way I could ever do something like that on purpose." I felt my cheeks heat up just thinking about it.

She has abs. She doesn't look like it but she's actually really toned. I was remembering the quick moment before they had burst in like S.W.A.T.

"What's with that smile it's kinda creepy Mo," Jeong shuddered.

"Leave me alone and go find your Nayeonnie," I spoke before leaving her in the room.

I went into the 4 person room ans saw Alex unnie still asleep on Sana's bed. Sana was watching her as she laid there unconscious moving her bangs out of her face. THe look in her eyes showed so much care and something I've never seen in her eyes before. I couldn't describe it but she had this spark in her eye as she watched over the older girl. Feeling my chest hurt I kind of interrupted the moment.

"Sana-chi, how's our patient doing?" I asked sitting on her bed.

"S-she's still out cold. Hopefully she wakes up soon I'm starving but we can't just leave her here." she spoke with a small voice.

I watched her get up and start to leave the room.

"Watch her for a bit since you are the cause of this," she laughed a bit and swiftly exited the room.

I looked at Alex wondering when she's going to wake up. Soon her phone chimed in her pocket but I just let it ring not wanting to invade her space.

"ughh, my head" I heard her groan out with her eyes shut tightly.

"Unnie your awake, good" I beamed looking at her as she sat up.

"Oh Momo, am I on your bed?" she asked rubbing her sore head.

"Your on Sana's bed, we moved you in here figuring it's better than the bathroom tile," I said watching her.

"Oh yeah, sorry about walking in on you earlier. I swear I'm not a ert," she stated still rubbing her head looking over at me.

"It's okay. I'm kinda the reason you hit your head, I'm sorry about that by the way." I looked down at my fingers fidgeting nervously.

I helped her up and walked into the living room to tell the girls. Come to find out they ditched me here with Alex unnie. I soon got a text from Jeongyeon.

 

From: Jeong

Moguri! We left you with Alex unnie to have some one on one time since we interrupted your moment earlier >.<

Take care of her while we're gone and do everything that I would do :P

 

Note to self kill them all later. How could they just leave me and go get food by themselves. I clenched my fist angrily and let out a angry grunt/sigh.

"They left you here to take care of me, huh?" Alex asked.

"Yeah and I'm so gonna kill them later," I ran a tired hand through my hair.

"Sorry you had to be left behind because of me," she gave me a apologetic smile.

"Ani unnie i don't mind it's just I'm starving and they decide to leave me here," I quickly said.

I don't entirely dislike being alone with you but I'm so ing hungry.

"I can make you something to eat then," she offered.

"Really?!?" I asked excitedly.

She nodded her hand and chuckled at my actions as she opened our fridge.

"Woah you girls' don't have anything that I could use to make a meal," she turned and looked at me.

She was right we only had eggs, milk, canned coffee and some packets of hotdogs. I pouted thinking about the meal I could of had. 

"Don't pout, I can still make a decent meal but just not here," she piped up.

"Where would you make it then?" I asked tilting my head.

"In my apartment of course, unless your uncomfortable with coming over" she spoke looking at me.

I shook my head 'no' and she smiled happily at me.

"Okay, let's head next door then" she beamed heading to the door.

Your POV

I stood in my kitchen stirring the medium sized pot of chicken spaghetti as Momo watched me from behind. She helped me prepare the ingredients and cut the vegetables. She almost lost a finger in the process so I showed her how to properly cut vegetables. The food was just about ready when there was a loud knock on my door.

"Stir this for me. Make sure all the cheese is full melted before shutting off the stove," I said handing her the huge spoon.

I walked over to the door and carefully opened it so who ever it was wouldn't see the idol in my kitchen leisurely helping me make dinner. I saw it was Eunjung, Amy and Jieun standing at my doorway.

"Hey Alex, come out with to the club with us tonight," Amy said cheerfully from behind Eunjung.

I looked at AMy then at Eunjung with my eyebrow raised.

"To answer your impending question, yes she's already drunk" she let out a tired sigh.

"Why?" I asked.

"Jisung broke up with her," she replied shortly.

"Makes sense, but I can't tonight." I turned down the offer.

"Why? Alex just bring your cute out with us!" Amy shouted drunkly.

"I'm have other plans tonight but maybe next time," I said patting Amy's head as she pouted.

I saw Eunjung peek over my shoulder and glared at me.

"Jieun can you take Amy to the car, I'll be down in a bit." she said suddenly.

She waited until they were out of earshot to speak.

"Why is Momo-ssi cooking in your kitchen? Did you force her to take care of you again?" she fired questions.

"No, I just left her in charge while I got the door. She's hungry so I made her some food" I said looking at her.

"Are you trying to put moves on an idol on top of that she's from Twice. ONCE might kill you if you do anything sketchy Lex." she said raised and eyebrow.

"Jungie I love that you care for me but I'm not a child and I'm not insane. I'm just doing my manager duties making sure my artist is fed." I said waving bye to her.

"Fine, I'll see you later," Eunjung her heels as I closed the door.

I walked back into the kitchen to ee how Momo was handling the food. She was watching the pot so intensely that it was kind of adorable. I smiled at the sight before finally speaking, "It should be done now."

She jumped and turned to look at me pouting. Whoops I guess I scared her. I chuckled lightly and shared out some food onto two plates. I grabbed us two sprites from the fridge and sat them down on the table.

"By any chance do you have any water, I probably shouldn't drink soda since were promoting," she asked shyly.

"Yeah I do. But I think you'll still look great even if you drink one can of soda," I said grabbing a bottle from the fridge.

I handed it to her and saw a tinge of pink on her cheeks. We talked about random stuff and how we got to where we are in life as we ate.

"I was on a survival show called SIXTEEN to debut. When I got eliminated it crushed me so it made work even harder so when PDnim called out my name to debut in the new girlgroup I cried my eyes out." she finished up her story giving me a nostalgic smile.

SIXTEEN that's the show Eunjung dragged me to a couple years back to see that young trainee. What was her name again? Chae..Chae..Chaeyoung! That's the name of the trainee she liked.

"You were on that show? Eunjung dragged me to the tapping of one of the episodes to see the trainee she was rooting for. The group preformed this song that wasn't like any of the rest, the concept was dark and y it was cool." I spoke spooning some food into my mouth.

Wait a sec now that were talking about it what was the name of the trainee I started to like but she got eliminated so I didn't watch the show anymore?

"You saw our performance?!?" she exclaimed.

I nodded my head.

"I began to like one of the trainee's and was rooting for her debut but she was elimin-" I stopped mid sentence.

Her name was Momo! Hirai Momo.

"Momo..that was her name." I said aloud.

"Unnie you were a fan of my SIXTEEN days?!?" she said excitedly.

"I guess I was. I mean how many Momo's are you gonna find in Korea. I don't know why it just now clicked in my head," my voice trailed off.

"Kyah~" she squealed.

"It's kind of late but congratulations on your debut, I really like the way you move," I smiled before eating more food.

I saw her cheeks turn crimson red then she ate some of the food on her plate fidgeting in her seat. We finished our food and I put the rest in a huge tupperware dish and handed it to her.

"Take this to feed the rest of the girls. You all should have a home cooked meal every once in awhile," I spoke concern.

I walked her back over to her door room next door. She punched in the code and it opened as she turned to me. With the quickness of the Flash she pecked my cheek without warning.

"Thank you unnie, goodnight," she said quickly her face crimson red as she retreated inside.

I chuckled to myself remembering the crimson red blush on Momo's cheeks as I headed back into my apartment to get a good nights rest.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for now. Please comment your thoughts so far and subscribe if this is your first time reading this story.

See you in the next chapter, happy reading :)