Strange Experiences

Unplanned

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

"Yeah, I'm getting dressed right now." I shouted from my room so Eunjung could here me.

"Alex you should of been ready by now" she whined coming into my room.

I was in the process of putting on my shirt when I felt cold hands around my stomach. I tensed a little and relaxed again looking at Eunjung.

"What are you doing? You doing this is making my process of getting dressed slow down," I spoke with my shirt hanging from my neck.

"Did you start working out again?" she questioned lightly patting my stomach.

"Not really being a manager is more tough on the body than you think," I stared at her wondering what she was up to.

She nodded her head while running her finger across my stomach.

"Jungie what are you doing?" I asked watching her.

"Feeling your abs, their really defined." she leaned her head on my chest.

Lately Eunjung has been acting different like in a way that I can't really tell what's she's thinking. She's always been really touchy but her skinship now is on another level. Now when she hugs me she pecks my neck. Don't even get me started by the way she acts when we're alone. The situation right now that's happening is a perfect example.

"C'mon I have to finish getting dressed otherwise we'll miss the movie," I moved her hands to fully put on my shirt.

I watched her pout cutely making me smile. I sat down on my bed and put on my shoes. Now I'm officially ready. When I was about to get up I was pushed to lay back on the bed by a certain someone who is now sitting on me.

"Eunjung-ah, what's been going on with you?" I sighed out.

"You really don't know?" her eyebrow raised.

"If I did I wouldn't of asked," I was looking up at her from my laying position.

Soon I saw her leaning forward as her lips found mine. My eyes widened and my body tensed up. Yah yah yah what the hell is this situation! Soon she released my lips and stared into my eyes like she was searching for something. I could only look at her because I couldn't form a coherent sentence just yet. We just looked at each other engulfed in silence.

"I-uh...we should probably get going," I really didn't want to talk about this right now.

Eunjung crashed her lips into mine nipping at my bottom lip. I quickly sat up while pushing her off me.

"I don't get you," she spoke lowly.

"Shouldn't it be me telling you that," I looked at confused.

"Whatever, let's go." she walked out of my room leaving me confused.

What the hell was that...

***hours later***

Staring at my TV as I tapped away on my PlayStation controller. I was re-playing Call of Duty MWF3 to cure my boredness. Soon my phone chimed lowly next to me. I paused the game and looked at the screen. Text from an unknown number. I unlocked my phone and read the message.

From: Unknown Number
   Alex unnie this is Chaeyoung. I got your number from Sadness unnie. Can we come over? Were so bored 😭

I laughed at the message and saved the number. Then quickly typed up a message.

To: Chaeyoung
   Sure. I don't mind.

My phone chimed again quickly.

From:Chaeyoung
   Okay we're heading over right now 😄😄

Soon enough there was a knock on my front door. I quickly sat up to go answer it. When I opened the door I saw the maknae line, Momo and Sana.

"Anyeong unnie," Dahyun and Chaeyoung smiled while the rest of them waved shyly.

I opened the door a bit more to let them in.

"Unnie, your place is awesome plus it's super neat. Now I know why Momo unnie was so happy when she came over" Chaeyoung said looking around.

"You and Jeongyeon unnie would get along great," Tzuyu giggled at the thought.

I looked over to Momo who's been quiet since she got here. We made eye contact but she quickly turned away. Is it my imagination or is she blushing.

"Alex unnie, Momo unnie says your an amazing cook. We devoured your chicken spaghetti the other night. Can you cook for us again sometime?" Chaeyoung beamed happily.

"Sure just let me know what y'all want to eat," I smiled at the smol bean.

"Dae~ Unnie what did you save my number as?" Chaeyoung questioned looking at me.

"As Chaeyoung," I went into the kitchen.

"Why? Save it as something cute. I saved yours as 'Lex unnie~'," she pouted making us laugh.

"Okay, I'll change it." I said setting down the bottles of iced tea for them.

"Can I explore?" Sana asked.

"Haven't you already seen it unnie," Tzuyu blurted out.

All eyes were on Sana now.

"I vaugely remember what it looks like. Don't look at me like that," She defended herself.

"Have you been here before already?" Dahyun asked her.

"Momo has too," Sana pointed at Momo.

They all whipped their heads at Momo and I.

"This is Sana's second time here and this is Momo's third time." I spoke up.

"No fair how are these two unnies frequent visitors but it's only my first time," Chaeyoung muttered at pouted.

I laughed and patted her head as I sat down next to her on the couch.
After a few minutes we decided to watch a scary movie. We watched a horror movie classic 'Halloween'. I looked over to see Dahyun curled up against me her eyes avoiding the screen. Most of the member's looked scared except for Tzuyu, Mina and Jeongyeon. I felt eyes on me so I looked around and saw Momo, Chaeyoung and Sana looking at me. Why are they looking at me like that? I shrugged it off and continued to watch the screen.

********

"Alright, it's time to go girl's we have an early schedule." Jihyo announced standing up.

I heard a chorus of 'no' and 'I don't want to go'. I chuckled looking at them. They're so cute.

"Your leader is right. You girl's gotta get some rest," I agreed.

"Lex unnie is a traitor," Tzuyu said sending us into a fit of laughter. 

I watched them walk back to their apartment and waved 'bye' to them. Closing my apartment door I heard a faint 'wait'. I opened it again to see who it was.

"Nayeon, what's wrong?" I asked opening the door a little wider.

"I was wondering if you could teach us how to cook after our schedule tomarrow?" she asked.

"Sure, what do you want to make?" I asked.

"This shrimp and sausage dish that I saw on Pinterest," she said pulling up her phone to show me.

"Look delicious. I'll buy the stuff to make it for tomarrow. Send me the pic and ingredient list."

"Okay but I don't know your number"

"Oh yeah. Since Chaeyoung had it I thought you all had it too," I chuckled as she shook her head.

I told her my number and she sent me the things I needed.

"I saved you in my phone as 'Lexi 😜'. Please save mine as something other than just Nayeon," she smiled at me before going back to her apartment.

I chuckled to myself as I closed my door. These girls are something else tonight.

*********

Waking up to the sound of banging on your front door, can really irritate a person. I dragged my tired body out of bed checking the time on my phone. It's 4 am. Who the hell is banging on my door at 4am. I walked towards the door and opened it slowly to look at the culprit. Eunjung?

"You do know what time it is, right?" I ran my tired hand through my hair.

"It's late please lem crash here?" she fumbled over her words.

"Your drunk, aren't you."

"No!-" she shouted but quickly pulled her inside closing the door.

"Are you trying to wake up the whole building," my eyebrows frowned.

"Your mad, I'm sowwy"

I hate it when she's drunk. She uses alot of aegyo and becomes super touchy. Eunjung wrapped her arms around my torso looking up at me.

"I'm not mad. I'm just really tired. Sorry I shouted at you." I sighed.

We sat down in the same position we were already in. She smiled then nuzzled her face into my neck. I closed my eye's trying to get an hour or two more of sleep. My day is starting off strange already.

----------------------------------------------------
 

That's it for now.

Please comment and subscribe.
Seeya in the next chapter 😄