Day 1

Unplanned

Momo's POV

Felling a strong shake of my body made me jolt out of my deep sleep. I looked at the person who disturbed me and saw Nayeon unnie.

"Momo-ah can you wake up Jeongyeon for me," she said before leaving the room.

I looked at Jeongyeon who was sound asleep not a care in the world. I wanna sleep some more. I thought about my options and opted to wake her up.

"Jeong, wake up" I shook her lightly as her eyes fluttered open.

She sat ups stretching out her long limbs before standing up yawning. It's always easy to wake her when I do it. It's always a hassle for unnie to do it I guess that's why she tells me to do it.

"You gotta wash up so we can go to our morning schedule" Sana's voice shook me out of my day dream.

I quickly stood up and went into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

I guess I was the last person to get ready because when I came out everyone was already dressed and ready to go.

"Sadness unnie and Alex unnie should be here soon," Jihyo said biting into an apple.

Everytime Alex unnie's name is mentioned I remember that night she dragged Sana and I into her apartment and made us take care of her in her drunken state. It was so funny and cute to watch her slur her words and crack jokes and the ultimate kill was her pouting when we told her that we had to go. Her cuteness when drunk is so adorable that you just want to protect her even though she's older than me. A loud knock interfered with my thoughts pulling me back to reality.

"Good morning girls I trust that you all have met your new manager Alex," Sadness unnie and Alex walked in as Nayeon closed the door behind them.

"Dae!' we chorused.

"Good well we have a pretty busy schedule today so let's do this!" Sadness unnie said enthusiastically trying to pump us up.

I looked over at Alex who I guess caught me staring so I immediately looked away feeling heat rise to my cheeks.

"Momo unnie you okay?" Tzuyu asked concerned.

I nodded my head and gave her a small smile. Soon we were off to the photo shoot site that was on a beach. Finally an excuse to play in water! We parked in front of a small beach house which was most likely rented out for us to change and do our make up.

"Alex is going to lead you girls inside to get settled while you wait for the stylists, make up and hair stylist get here. I'm going to go tell the photographer were here," Sadness unnie disappeared. 

"Let's head inside shall we," Alex said before the wind smacked her hair in her face making us laugh.

It was short lived until Nayeon unnies hair smacked me in the face getting hair in my mouth. I moved her hair out of my face hearing the fit of giggles erupt making me pout playfully. We walked inside and I immediately collapsed on the large black sofa. I felt Sana plop down next to me along with Mina and Nayeon unnie. I watched Alex leave the room with Sadness unnie and one of our stylists.

"If you keep staring at her like that your going to burn a hole in the back of her head" Nayeon grinned showing her bunny teeth.

"I wasn't staring," I retorted.

"Then what do you call it?" Sana giggled.

"Shut it" I hit her shoulder lightly.

"She's pretty so I guess we finally know Momo unnie's real type. Maybe you'll finally settle down" Mina laughed as the other two joined in on the teasing.

"Minaring don't entertain this nonsense" I whined leaning on her shoulder. 

"Okay girls your stylists are here and ready for you," Alex said as she came back in with Sadness unnie following closely behind her.

We stood up from the couch and crowded into the changing room. We put on our clothes for the shoot and went to get our make up and hair done. We each had individual shots and small group shots. I saw Alex talking to Sadness unnie and some of our stylists. They all seem to be getting along well too well. I saw one of the girls touch her arm as she laughed at something Alex said. I felt a bit of anger surge through me as I quickly shook off the feeling. What the hell was that?

"Momo-chan!!" I heard Sana call out my name making me break my gaze from watching Alex.

I turned and saw Sana and Jihyo doing the 'come here' to me motion as the photographer snapped pictures. So playful. I smiled and waved at them.

Your POV

It's time for the full group shot so I quickly to go get the rest of the girls, They gathered up together forming a line as the slightly leaned on each other. They're really pretty. I saw how the posed so professionally and they look like they're having a really good time.

 

 

The photo shoot was finally over and we had to to take the girls to their next schedule which was a recording for Knowing Bros. 

"Since ther's two managers we have two vehicles today instead of one huge van. Five of you will go with Alex and the other four will come with me," Sadness unnie told them.

They looked at me and smiled catching me off guard making me laugh awkwardly. We walked back to the vehicles that were parked near the road.

"We're going with Alex unnie!" I heard Nayeon exclaim happily pulling Momo, Jeongyeon, Jihyo and Tzuyu to the van I'd be driving.

"No fair!" Chaeyoung and Dahyun shouted pouting.

"We wanted to go with Alex unnie, she's totally my style" Chaeyoung chuckled before Mina shot her a glare.

***Skipping the recording session***

Today's been really busy and I'm so tired. Were currently at their last schedule for the day. Music Bank is really something. The girls look so adorable in those stage outfits and the dance was so cute. I see why people love them.

"Unnie how'd you like our song?" Chaeyoung asked smiling.

"It was very cute and really gave me energy," I smiled at her.

I felt a cold chill up my spine which made me look around to see if someone was glaring at me. What the hell was that. We drove the girls home. They fell asleep obviously tired from their hectic schedule.

"Good night unnies," they chorused as they went inside their dorm.

I saw Momo looking at me as she entered last through the door. I smiled and waved good night to her. Her cheek turned red as she quickly shuffled inside.

Sadness unnie and I drove the vans back to the company.

"Good work today Alex-ssi. The CEO was right to hire you for the job, you handled today well." she gave me a high five.

"Thank you unnie, call me Alex. Alex-ssi is way to formal for my liking" I laughed forming a happy smile.

"Got it! Well Good night Alex" she waved at me before taking her leave.

I got in my car and drove home to my apartment feeling tired from today. I trudged into my apartment slumped over feeling pain surge through my feet from standing practically all day. I was about to sit down when there was a knock at my door. I groaned wondering who it was so late at night. I opened the door only to see an excited Eunjung standing in front of me. I rubbed my eyes and walked over to my couch letting her come in and close the door behind her.

"That's one hell of a way to greet your best friend," she pouted sitting down crossing her legs.

"Jungie I'm tired from being out all day. Those idols sure have a super busy schedule for newcomers," I said laying my head down in her lap.

"They're in popular demand. I still can't believe your a producer and you didn't know who twice was" she said looking at me.

"You didn't know it was them when you found two of them in my room a few weeks ago!" I exclaimed turning my head on her lap to face her.

"Because you always keep your place so dimly lit. How do you expect to see people's faces clearly in this dark lair of yours?" she questioned her eyebrows frowned.

"I can see you just fine," I grinned as she flicked my forehead.

"Such a flirt as always," she said blushing.

As I was about to speak there was a faint knock on my door. We looked at each other wondering who it was.

"Are you expecting company?" she glared at me.

"No but if I was why would it mater?" I smiled knowingly.

"Whatever, just go see who it is" she frowned looking away from me.

I sat up from the sofa and walked over to the door slightly cracking it open. It's late at night there's no way I'm not going to be cautious. I peeked through the crack and there in front of me stood Nayeon and Momo. They looked slightly terrified like they had just seen a ghost or something.

"Hey girls' what's up?" I asked opening the door a little wider. 

"Sorry to bother you so late but we're hearing something strange coming from our storage closet." Nayeon said looking up at me.

"Okay let me grab my bat," I said ushering them inside my home.

"Eunjung this is Nayeon and you've already met Momo twice now," I indroduced them on the way to my room.

They greet one another bowing and exchanging a few words. I quickly went to my room to grab the bat out of my closet and came back out and told them to follow me. We walked into their dorm and the took me to the closet down the hallway.

"Mina-ssi can open the door slowly and I'll have my bat ready," I whispered to her as she came out of her shared room.

She gripped the door knob and opened it slowly revealing a man that looked like hes was in his 30's. He was holding someones pink bra in his had. ert.

"Is that mine?!?" I heard Momo's surprised voice behind me.

"Who the hell are you?" i questioned glaring at him.

"I-I uh...um" he stammered as my glare on him intensified.

"Are you some kind of ert" I said gripping the bat tighter.

Twice stood behind me looking at his some looked scared some glared at his and a few were just shocked.

"It's not what it looks like" the guy put up his hands.

"Then please explain to me what it is that your holding in your hand, ahjussi," my voice deepened.

I saw him grip the bar tighter and I noticed a camera hanging around his neck.

"You creep were you taking pictures," I growled ready to hit him when a soft grip stopped me.

I saw Momo shake her head like she was telling me not to.

"Someone call the cops. I'll stay and watch byunahjussi." I glared at the man.

We waited around 10 minutes for the authorities to arrive and haul the guy away.

"You have to live moer honorably. It's okay to love them but this is crossing the line," I said as the cops took him away.

"Well that one way to end the night," I sighed rubbing my eye.

"Thank you so much Alex unnie!" Nayeon exclaimed hugging me.

"It was no biggie. I've never been a fan of erts," I smiled.

"We should probably let you go get some rest," Momo spoke up as I looked at her and smiled.

"Just call me if you girls' need anything," I said heading towards their door.

I opened it revealing Eunjung who was about to knock.

"I was getting a bit worried since it's been an hour. I was just coming to see if you were okay," she stammered her face turning red.

"Yeah, I was just about to head back over thank you for checking on me," I smiled.

"Good night girls'" I waved at the and closed the door behind me.

We walked back next door and watched movie until we fell asleep.

Third person POV

The girls' were left dumbfounded by seeing the beautiful mature friend Alex had just left with. They all turned and looked at Momo who was confused as to why they were looking at her.

"What is it?" Momo asked confused.

"Unnie you have some serious competition, did you see her!" Chaeyoung exclaimed receiving a smack at the back of her head by her black swan girlfriend.

"I don't like her like that. I just met her not that long ago plus she's our manager there's no way we'd work out" Momo said with a blank expression but in her heart she felt something else.

She felt something similar to sadness and frustration. Momo had developed a small crush on the older neighbor turned manager from the night her and Sana were dragged into her home to care for her. She remembers seeing Alex's friend Eunjung the morning after thinking that she was damn gorgeous. No one knows that Momo's been secretly watching Alex since that night, not in a creepy stalker way but when she'd happen to see her by chance outside their apartment building. She notice that she's frequently with Eunjung and she wonders if they're a couple or are they simply just close. She notices how Eunjung looks at the older girl but Alex seems oblivious to the fact that her best friend for years is in love with her. Momo has realized that Eunjung wasn't competition because ALex might already be in love with her but just not realize it yet. That assumption alone was enough to make Momo fight off the urge to chase after the older girl.

 

That's it for this chapter

Comment below about your thought so far.

Until next time :]