Chapter 7

Flower Boy Librarian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's finally weekend. On the weekend So Eun usually get up at noon because she cherish her precious sleeping time so much. But not for today, at the dawn her eyes was widely open, she can't back to sleep anymore. To be honest she didn't get a good sleep at all last night and the culprit of her restless night is no one else but Hyuk Soo. She isn't quite sure if he really going to fetch her today but yet she is belwidered to thinks what outfit she has to wear to meet him. She decide to get up early, pull out all of her clothes on the bed even when everyone around her is still sleeping. She cant decide about the outfit because she doesn't know where are they going to go, so she thinks to ask him. wasn't ask him about their destination in this early morning would only make him assumed that she is really excited about their date? Are they even going to date? Nope. She throw away her phone on the pillow.

In the end she choose a casual yet chic outfit as her concept. She takes her phone and doing some research about the trendy outfit style on internet. She doesn't want to looks out of date when she walk together with this fashionable and good looking guy. She decide to takes her white pants and sneakers. She combine it with her cute yet ellegant tan blouse and beautify the concept with a brown leather belt. After deciding her clothes she does her hair and make up. She need almost 3 hours to get  ready.  At 07.58 a.m she received a text from Hyuk Soo, informing her that he was arrived. She checks on her appearance on the mirror once again, take a deep breath and walk out to meet him.

Hyuk Soo stand leisurely lean on the car behind him while putting his both hand on the pocket. He smiles to welcome her. She is enchanted with his smile, it make her heart skip a beat. She is coughing awkwardly trying her best to revert her heart beat. When she goes closer, Hyuk Soo can't help but to check on her from head to toe, she is dazzling. He mantains to put his laconic demeanor. But his eyes can't stop scaning on her.

"Whose car is it?" Her question pull him back to reality. She has been nervous with his staring. He inform her that it's his. 

"Stupid question, why would I ride other's cars?" His comment break away all of her silly heartbeat. It was foolish for her to feel all unnecessarily butterfly in her heart towards the jerk who stand infront of her.

"I'm asking becausebI dont know!" She is angry. Stomping his foot which make she cry out pain. She doesn't care. She pass him, open the car's door and sit on the passenger seat, pouting. She never saw him rides a car, so isn't it wrong for her to asking. She is really upset because he keep adressing her as stupid. How insensitive of him.  It's definately not a date.

He sense her swift of mood, he realized that she is upset but he doesn't know why. He his neck, feeling nervous. it is not a good start. He open the door akwardly and sit obidiently. 

"You look beautiful today" he coments trying to restore her mood, but she answer sarcastically that she is beautiful since a baby. he failed. So he decides to turn on the engine and heading towards their destination.

The first destination is amusement park. He thought she would've enjoy it. He staring at her to check on her expressions and he know that he is right. There is an excitment on her faces, her eyes are sparkling. He smiles on her reaction. She suggest to enjoy some ice cream, he doesn't has a sweet tongue but he agree. When they walking around they find a lots of adrenaline rides such as roller coaster, giant swing, skyscreamer and etc. So Eun shouted in excitement, it is a paradise for her. The opposite of her, it's become a nightmare of Hyuk Soo. He is not a fan of an extreme height. He catch So Eun's hand just in time before she rush forward to try every rides that spark hee adrenaline.

"Are you sure you wanna try that? There ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter