☆Seasickness☆

Navi Drabbles/One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being on the cruise ship was a terrible experience with the waves going wild after a heavy shower, Hakyeon sat by the toilet weakly ready to throw up anytime. His boyfriend was still out with his best friend Hongbin and he doesn't know where the both of them were exactly. Staring blankly the the open toilet seat, with the soft voices from the TV running in the background. Cold sweat were covering his forehead as he sat on the cold bathroom floor, rocking along with the currents Hakyeon knew it wouldn't be long before he would throw up his dinner. He wished he hadn't eaten that much but all that was done, he couldn't say no to that delicious fried chicken for dinner. '1 second, 2 second, 3 second, 4--' He counted in his head as a distraction to avoid thinking about the tight feeling in his chest. The next thing he knew he was already vomiting his dinner out into the toilet bowl, coughing hard before continuing till his stomach was empty. The smell from it caused him to throw up yet again, the faint sound of the cabin door opening in the background.

Wonshik gasped when he heard the sound of Hakyeon throwing up, slamming the door shut as quickly as he could before tending to his lover who was suffering at the moment. He was feeling lost not knowing what the reason was but continued patting his boyfriend's back g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter