☆ Soundless Confessions ☆

Navi Drabbles/One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon didn't have a normal life like everyone else he avoided daily has apart from Taekwoon who was his only friend and Hongbin which only came into his life quite recently. As Taekwoon found his other half through playing basketball one day. Hakyeon was reserved and didn't like people knowing about how he was mute be it was all inevitable for his classes but Taekwoon has a soft spot for the older ever since they were kids and he doesn't like the sight of seeing his friend sad. The teachers were lenient to them on the rule of 'no using of phones in class' since they learnt that it was the only other way that Hakyeon can communicate with Taekwoon. As the lesson was about to start , Taekwoon looked over at Hakyeon who was busy daydreaming while staring out of the window. He poke the tan male's arm and whispered "Hakyeonie~ The lesson is about to start in 5 minutes."

Hakyeon blinked , smiling as he nodded. Thankful towards Taekwoon for telling him that , he quickly took out his notbook and got ready for the lesson to start. Though before the lesson could even start , they were interrupted by the principal who had someone new beside him. All of the students in the class started talking about the new student over the looks and Hakyeon has got to admit that the new student was indeed good looking. "Quiet class , this is the new transfer student that will join your class from today onwards. I hope you would be nice to him." the principal said though no one bothered to pay any attention to apart from the new student. "H-hello , my name is Kim Wonshik. Please treat me well." Wonshik said as he looked around the class.

"Here's a stack of the class notes so that you will have an easier time catching up with the class" The teacher said before handing Wonshik the notes , in which Wonshik thanked him for it. The wasn't any available seat apart from the one beside Taekwoon , Wonshik quietly went to the empty seat before the lesson starts. Hakyeon was a little distracted by Wonshik since he was nervous around new people who has yet to know about how he was a mute , Taekwoon figured that and held Hakyeon's hand gently while smiling at the tan male. Hakyeon nodded understanding that it's fine for now and shook off those thoughts before continuing to copy down the notes. It had been a special way of communication in which both Hakyeon and Taekwoon can understand while being friends , a simple nod could mean anything but to Taekwoon he knows what it meant depending on the situation.

The lesson went by quickly and the bell signalling the start of their lunch break rang , Wonshik took the chance to talk to both Taekwoon and Hakyeon. "Hi , i hope we can be friends and help me get used to the school's environment." he said while smiling at them. Hakyeon looked at Taekwoon , nodding slightly as he held onto the sleeve of the taller's jacket while looking at Wonshik. Taekwoon quickly introduced themselves "My name Taekwoon and he is Hakyeon , sure we don't mind. What do you say if we continue talking while walking to the cafeteria?" Wonshik was wondering if Hakyeon was extremely shy or that he was a mute since he has a friend like that as well back in his old school.

Wonshik just nodded as they walked towards the cafeteria where they met Hongbin along the way , the three of them chatted happily while Hakyeon was sticking close by to Taekwoon at all times. "Hakyeonie~ do want the usual or something else?" Taekwoon asked in which Hakyeon pointed at the sandwich and Taekwoon just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter