☆GAME AU PART 1☆

Navi Drabbles/One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In an alternate universe where games and reality are formed into two separate worlds, where players can travel freely back and forth though those that meet in the game relm doesn’t mean they would have a connection back in reality. Though some has managed to do so only minority of the whole population have made it, no one ever believed this and only to those that succeeded in forming a connection with their special someone from the game world back in reality never returned back to the games. Not wanting to take a risk in losing each other in between space and time, a dimension of unknown. Most people in the world are playing this game and they could earn actual money for defeating enemies and completing quests solo or in a team. Beginners are special as they would be paired up with someone of a higher level to help them get accustomed to the game.


There are only few who hasn’t played the game at all and really couldn’t be bothered to try, and Cha Hakyeon is one of them. “For the last time, I really don’t want to start playing this game that all of you are into it. You know how dance is important to me right? This scholarship isn’t something I can joke about, it’s hard earned.” Hakyeon scolded Jaehwan, his best friend who is desperately trying to convince him to play the game. “But it’s my birthday, I wish for my beloved Hakyeon hyung to play this game with me just for one day and if you don’t like it, you can stop playing it after today~” Jaehwan whined and tugged on Hakyeon’s arm. “Urghh aegyo attack it’s super effective...fine fine just one time but if I don’t like it I’ll ditch this game immediately ok?” Hakyeon poked at Jaehwan’s chest repeatedly causing the younger to pout before ginning widely.


“Wait here for me I have an additional game set so you don’t really have to buy it, I doubt that we’ll meet in the game at the beginning since you’ll be paired randomly with someone who will teach you the basics.” Jaehwan continued with his endless chatter while taking out the console box from the drawer, Hakyeon wasn’t paying much attention as he was slowly regretting every decision he made and to be swayed by the younger’s cute child like charms in the first place. Suddenly having the brand new console shoved in his arms, Hakyeon stared blankly at his friend “snap out of it hyung, now run along, i expect to see you playing this game ok? Now shoo shoo, Hyuk is coming by to play it with me later, i have to clean up a little.” With that Hakyeon ended up outside of Jaehwan’s apartment and the game set in his arms, it was as if his soul left his body while he made his way home.


Hakyeon didn’t give much thought about the game when he open the box up only to see a bunch of sensors and wires literally everywhere, a thin booklet of instructions to what goes where. “Why is this so troublesome...” He complained as he set up the game and connecting it to his desktop, the wires for the sensor did confuse him at first but soon got it and he managed to create his very own account for this game that got everyone crazy about. ‘Entering the game lobby’ the system announced and Hakyeon knew that his body is already in the state of deep sleep, the game world is an exact duplicate of reality just the fact that it has lots of monster and death did come with a price. Players who has entered the deathmatch placements and died in the game will be penalised with death in the real world. Likewise for the rest unless you buy the death potection card from the market, you would be facing death in the real world as well.


Players who are not in the newbie protection scheme will be penalised if they are inactive in the game. Or at least somewhere along the lines that he read before entering the game, Hakyeon thought as he wandered around the game lobby like a lost sheep, until he heard a chuckle coming from behind, turning around and seeing someone dressed up in the armor for probably a mage class, Hakyeon’s jaw drop while staring at the male from head to toe, marvelling at how the taller looks good in an armor like that along with the intricate staff he was holding. “You know it’s rude to just stare like this without any introduction right?” The mage spoke, the deep voice sent chills down his spine but it wasn’t a bad thing at all. Hakyeon snapped out of his thoughts quickly by shaking his head, blushing as he look down shyly “S-sorry, it’s just that the armor and everything looks really good on you...and i don’t ever play games so it’s an eye opening thing for me... My name is Hakyeon it’s nice to meet you”


Hakyeon’s mind went to a blank state yet again after his brief introduction, absent-minded staring staring at the other who ended up walking to him and ruffled his hair “You’re the cutest that I’ve met for those who are just starting out, usually i got paired with those who has gaming experience but it’s my first time seeing someone with zero knowledge about games. My name is Wonshik but everyone calls me Ravi in game. Come on I’ll take you on a tour inside first before you accept your first quest.” Wonshik grinned as he put away his wand with a wave of his hand “first up this is a game lobby where you can get your quests and form a team up to six people, to your right with a green door it’s a training room so if you have any difficulties with fighting the boss, you may choose to fight a stimulation battle in he training room. On your left with that red door is the arena portal, you can sign up for the deathmatch and other battles against other players in that room. Now the white door that we are going to go in is the place where you can do endless quest to grind for materials or money to make cool things including armor or doing things for other player that gets you points to be converted to real cash back in the real world.”


Hakyeon was listening and he sure was glad that Wonshik is clear with all the introductions, making sure that he knows about everything, explained in the simplest terms to get him accustomed to all these new information he got. “Do you have any questions? If not you can go accept your first quest to find your class. It’s generated according to your personality and body so that you don’t have to muddle over whichever class is more suitable for you.” Wonshik spoke as he stared at Hakyeon who just shook his head “I think I’ll take the quest now, all these information is goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter