☆Nowhere☆

Navi Drabbles/One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night was cool , Wonshik slowly reached out and interlaced their fingers together before smiling. Hakyeon didn't need to say anything but he knew it was just another one of those shy actions that the younger would do to show his affection to him , squeezing Wonshik's hand gently he just smiled. He walked closer by the taller male as they continued walking aimlessly towards nowhere , enjoying the silence that surrounds them and each other's company.

Their destination was unknown to Wonshik who then got curious only after a short while since Hakyeon was the one who suddenly suggested for them to go out on a walk. He stopped in his tracks and looked at his lover before asking "Where are we going , exactly?" Hakyeon chuckled and flash a smile at the younger before merrily saying "Nowhere~ I just thought that we could take a walk together since we haven't been doing something like this in a long time." He looked into Wonshik's eyes before adding "Anyway we can't do this that often as well since we promised to keep our relationship a secret afterall." 

Wonshik nodded as he looked at their hands , it was true. They couldn't spend as much time with each other unlike normal couples would do but they had their own unique 'dates' every single time they had the chance. "How i wished we could go out on dates like a normal couple without having to hide everything and saying that it is just 'fan service'" Hakyeon said before sighing softly while looking down. Wonshik took a finge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter