☆ Lost ☆

Navi Drabbles/One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Shikkie~ Do you want to go out and explore the area near the hotel with me?" Hakyeon asked as he looked at Wonshik from his lap , they were all resting in the hotel staying in Taekwoon and Hongbin's shared room to watch a movie that was showing on the television. "Sure , baby. I'm sure you have lost your interest in the movie already." Wonshik teased before leaning down and place a kiss on the older's forehead , smiling as Hakyeon quickly got off the bed. "Let's go while it's still quite early" Hakyeon said , pulling Wonshik up and leaving the rest of the members who are still very much interested in the movie.

Wonshik chuckled at how excited his lover looked as he held his hand "Now where do you want to go?" Wonshik asked and it got Hakyeon to think for a moment while they walked out of the hotel lobby. "Hmm according to my research and from what i heard the park nearby has a lake and that the scenery is really pretty at night" Hakyeon answered , grinning at the taller. The night was still young and the streets were a little crowded though they made past the crowd easily. Being in a foreign country was never easy , the language barrier was a problem and how to get to a certain place was another. Hakyeon honestly didn't know the exact location of the park , he just knew what was near it. "Wonshikie , ermmm...honestly i don't really know the way to the park...and we've walked quite far away from the hotel already. I think we're lost... " Hakyeon mumbled while looking around nervously.

"So much for getting lost while on a date huh?" Wonshik teased causing Hakyeon to blush before hitting Wonshik's arm playfully , pouting slightly. "I was just teasing you~ now let's figure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter