☆Thirst☆

Navi Drabbles/One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonshik felt like hell after that fan service during the fan meet , he was sure glad that both Taekwoon and Hongbin were in between the both of them or else he wouldn't be able to control it till now. Images of how the y dance with Hakyeon flashed by in his head , he swallowed his saliva hard. Mentally cursing at Jaehwan for setting them up together for it , he knows that Hakyeon was enjoying it after all since they haven't been doing it because of their ridiculously packed schedule and even a slight moment like that could make him happy.

The place that Hakyeon touched lingered , looking out of the car window as he tried to think about something else to forget what happened. Though he was greatly distracted by Hakyeon , just Hakyeon. The man whom he fell in love with ever since they were trainees preparing for their debut. His train of thoughts was broken by Hakyeon's angelic voice "Shik-ah? We've reached the dorm , come on let's go". Wonshik nodded without much thought and went out of the car.

Hakyeon looked at the younger for a brief moment , biting on his bottom lip lightly before going out of the car. When they are all in the dorm , they quickly took out their socks and throwing them into the laun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter