☆ Sleep ☆

Navi Drabbles/One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wonshik is a successful music songwriter producer , after years of hardwork finally earning the title of world famous producer. Even though it may all seem so perfect and he has almost everything he need , his love of his life made up a huge part of it as well. Pushing away all the loneliness he had while being at the top garnering high expectations from everyone around him , the stress that was caused by it to be relieved by only one person , Hakyeon.

Though his husband was already working and they are financially stable , Hakyeon wanted to pursue his passion in teaching dance. They enjoyed their life at the moment since they had equal time between work and their personal love life. Hakyeon , being the 'wife' in their relationship he had the habit of waking up earlier than his husband all the time. Never had there been a time where he would end up waking up later than Wonshik which includes being sick , he would wake up whining about being unwell before going back to his slumber only after being coax to sleep in Wonshik's embrace.

It only had happened once in which Wonshik had to pinch himself before believing it. Looking at his lover's peaceful sleeping look ,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter