♪ Four (Appreciation)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: Appreciation

On the way back home to their dorm right after BTS' manager picked both Jimin and Jungkook, the manager looked at the back for a while as the car stopped at the traffic light and a smile was plastered on the manager's face when he noticed how Jungkook looked at Jimin who had fell asleep on the maknae's shoulder. “Jungkook-ah.”, the manager, Song Hobeom asked and Jungkook looked to the front at him. “Yes, hyung.”

“I could see that you've changed a lot ever since you dated Jimin. And I'm happy about it, ARMYs are as well.”, Hobeom said as he resumed to driving as the light turns green and the maknae looks down as he was embarrassed upon hearing his manager's words. “Really, hyung? Did I change a lot?”, the maknae asked and Hobeom hummed softly as a sign of that he was thinking for an answer. “You're still the hyper and crazy maknae. The thing that changed is that you became even more careful with your choice of words, your actions and you seemed to talk more to other people. That means, you started to open your heart and let people in but slowly.”, Jungkook nods his head twice in respond at the manager's explanation. The maknae didn't notice that he had changed but now he has since a lot of people said that to him. Ever since he dated Jimin, he feels that he needs to be more careful not to hurt people's feelings by his words and actions as he already did that to Jimin before and he doesn't want the same thing to happen again. He tried to be more cheerful and hyper on camera by interacting with fans secretly by winking at them and sending cute hearts by fingers. He wanted to do that more freely but he's afraid that the hyungs would make fun of him and he's shy of that.

“I just feel that I need to be extra careful not to hurt other people or not to make them misunderstand me since I was usually quite on camera, people thought that I was cold-hearted and arrogant but.. I'm not. ARMYs know that I'm a shy one especially around girls and it's hard for me to communicate with ARMYs back then. And then there's Jiminnie hyung, he told me to be confident around people and forget what the haters say because as long as I have my family, my members, my friends and my fans, I'll be fine. And he's right.”, a soft chuckle emits out of the maknae's lips when Jimin groans softly before the older's eyes fluttered opened. The manager stopped by a gas station to fuel up the car when he gets down from the car to do so. Jimin holds the maknae's hands and brought them up to his face to give the younger's hands a kiss. The maknae's cheeks heated up before he hold Jimin's hand and caress them gently. “Have I ever tell you that I love your fingers, hyung?”, Jungkook looked at Jimin and the older looked back as he nodded. “You have, indeed. A lot of times actually. But still.. I don't like them, they're really short and chubby.”, Jimin pouted which made Jungkook laughs before shaking his head as a sign of that he disagree of what the older had said. 

“I don't care. I still love every single thing about you, hyung.”, Jimin scoffs at the younger before poking his cheek. “Aigoo. What a cheesy bastard.”, Jimin said before both of them bursts out laughing and Hobeom entered back in the car at the driver's seat. Hobeom love this sight; whenever the kids are joking or laughing, it made his heart feel at ease and you know what they say, 'you'll be happy if you saw your loved ones are happy' and that is exactly how he's feeling at the moment. “You kids are so hyper today. Now, let's go home. Your members are waiting at home to have dinner.”, Hobeom said as he as well chuckled at the sight of both Jimin and Jungkook before he starts driving back to their dorm. 

☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter