♪ Sixty (Don't Touch Him and His is Mine)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 60: Don't Touch Him and His is Mine

 

BTS have their fansign at Myeongdong on 30th September 2017 but sadly, Seokjin was unable to join them as he have to receive medical treatment for symptoms and he was unwell due to a cold. Namjoon wanted to stay with his boyfriend but Seokjin told him not to do so as the rest of the members need their leader to be organize in everything and Namjoon agrees to that. The rest of the members feel sad since the oldest member can't join them. “Ah, go and have fun with ARMYs! I'm alright, I just need to get myself check, that's all. Don't worry about me.”, Seokjin said as he smiles and the rest know that he was sincere, he's not lying. Namjoon hugs his boyfriend tightly and pecks his lips softly before leaving the dorm with the other members following behind him.

Jimin purses his lips to form a pout and Jungkook, Taehyung along with Hoseok followed. Seokjin giggles and hugs the four of them tightly before letting them walk out of the door. Yoongi look at Seokjin and smiles. “I'm sorry, hyung. I should ask you how you were every day.”. Seokjin hate this; Yoongi blaming himself. The oldest member shakes his head as he pat Yoongi's left shoulder gently.

“No, Yoongi-ah. It's not your fault. Please don't say that, I don't want you to blame yourself for this. Okay? Promise me.”
Yoongi chuckles softly and nods. “Okay okay, I promise. I promise that I won't blame myself. Take care of yourself and text us if you need anything, hyung.”

Seokjin smiles and ruffles Yoongi's hair before the rapper walk out of the dorm with his belongings. Seokjin widened his eyes a little as Yoongi doesn't get mad or groan when he ruffled his hair. Yoongi usually gets mad or upset when someone ruffle his hair since it messed his hair up but today, he let it go. Maybe it's good to be unwell after all. Seokjin thought jokingly before laughing softly to himself and goes to his room to get ready to head to the hospital as Sejin will be the one taking him there.

Seokjin admit that being alone was a good thing, maybe as he gets to be alone and think of something by himself but he misses the members already. He is used to having them around him all the time, all day and without them, he feels lonely. Some people might like being lonely but not for Seokjin. He heaves out a soft sigh and smiles slightly to himself while looking at his reflection in the mirror. “It's okay. Let's go see the doctor, eat medicine and get well soon so I can be with the boys and the fans again.”, he told to himself and giggles before muttering a soft 'hwaiting'. And with that, he gets ready; shower, change his outfit and wait at the living room for Sejin to arrive and finally take him to the hospital. The oldest member did not forget to text in their Kakao group chat: I'm going to hospital now. I'll let you guys know when I'm back.



BTS who were in the van received the message from Seokjin and the members immediately responds to it. Namjoon who was feeling worried about how his boyfriend would be is now glad that Seokjin will be going to the hospital with their manager. Hobeom who was driving the van and who was sitting n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter