♪ Thirty (Jealousy Strikes Again)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30: Jealousy Strikes Again

 

Jimin was just enjoying a cup of iced cappucino while watching television at the dorm before his smile fade away when notifications of how good and great both Jungkook and Taehyung look popped out on his phone. WHAT. THE. HECK. IS. HAPPENING. Jimin immediately placed down the Starbucks cup on the coffee table as he grabbed his phone instantly on the coffee table to opened Twitter at the speed of light. And there it was, a photo was attached to a tweet; a photo of his boyfriend and his best friend. Jimin knows that he shouldn't be jealous since Taehyung has a boyfriend, which is Hoseok but sometimes, jealousy strikes and negativity hit you right in the mind and at the heart. Jimin was staring at the photo for quite a while; scanning through the picture. Jungkook's smile just made him feel so emotional and Taehyung's smile made him feel so anxious, insecure. He knew that Taehyung was taller than him, more good-looking than him. He knew.. and it's sad.

 

Jimin didn't know that he had been staring at the photo for so long until he heard Hoseok's cheerful boice behind him followed by a deep voice which he guess was Yoongi's voice. Jimin sat there with his phone in his hand as his eyes were staring at the photo but his mind were elsewhere. Someone plop down on the couch next to him and he could feel a pair of eyes on him. “Jiminnie. Why are you staring at that photo for so long?”, the voice asked and Jimin knew that it was Yoongi. The younger knew who it was but words couldn't escape his lips at the moment, he just sat there; froze at his spot. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows in confusion to get a better look at the photo that Jimin was looking at and he saw the selfie of Jungkook and Taehyung. Uh-oh. Someone's jealous. Jungkook-ah, you're dead. Yoongi thought before calling Jimin's name once again. “What, hyung? I'm sorry.. I didn't hear you calling out for me. Do you need anything?”. Jimin's voice was soft and the older knew that he was on the verge of tears so Yoongi just smile and shook his head before rubbing Jimin's shoulder, the older get up from the couch and went to the kitchen to talk to Hoseok.

Before Yoongi has the chance to talk to Hoseok, the rest of the members' voice could be heard as one by one walked out of their room. Yoongi saw that Taehyung had wrapped an arm around the maknae's waist while both of them were laughing. Everyone knows that Taehyung is a skinship person and he doesn't mind doing it with anyone since he was friendly but when you're in a jealousy state, everything will seem bad. Wrong move, Tae-ah. Jimin will be even piss, aish. Yoongi thought once again while scratching his nape, feeling confused of what he should do. Jungkook turned his gaze to the side and saw Jimin sitting on the couch while watching television. Well, that's what he thought when in reality, his boyfriend were looking down at the table. Hundreds, thousands, millions of thoughts running through his mind. Seokjin being the oldest called the members to have breakfast. One by one sat at the dining table except for Jimin and that made the rest curious of why he didn't come to the dining table. “Jiminnie, come here and have breakfast with us.”, Seokjin called out and the younger told that he wasn't hungry and that he doesn't have appetite to eat. Taehyung went to Jimin and told his best friend to have breakfast before Jimin stood up angrily and exclaimed at him. “I told you that I don't want to eat! I don't have any appetite right now. Can't you all ing understand me? Gosh. Everything is messed up and horrible.”, Jimin walked towards the front door as he wore his jacket, his black mask and his snapback. “Yah, Park Jimin, where are you going?”, Namjoon asked as he stood up from the chair and Jimin respond angrily. “I'm going out. Don't look for me and don't stay up.”, he said before slamming the front door.

Namjoon sat back down and massaged his forehead before Seokjin rubbed his back. The rest of the members were shocked at the sudden attitude of Jimin. They were confused of why he acted like that all of a sudden except one person who knew the truth. Yoongi chuckled nervously as he picked up his chopsticks and told the rest to eat for now and not worry ov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter