♪ Fifty Two (That Is Absurd)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 52: That Is Absurd

 

The Wings Tour in Santiago, Chile and KCON in Mexico was a huge success. The Chile ARMYs sang along to all of the songs during the concert which is fascinating because they could sing and even rap in Korean while waving their banners, ARMY bombs to the Bangtan members. And just like that, the concert which has been going on for two days on March 11 and March 12 at Movistar Arena, Santiago, Chile has ended with 30, 000 fans who attended the concert. Usually, after any concert ended, they would pose together backstage and upload the photo to Twitter to thank the fans who came to watch, support them at the concert. The pose and seating for the photo is random, spontaneous. After the KCON in Mexico on March 17 which was held in Mexico City, the members of Bangtan pose again backstage to upload the photo to Twitter as a sign of thank you to the Mexican ARMYs who came. Just with that two events in Chile and Mexico, Jimin became quiet, distant after the Wings Tour in Santiago, Chile as well as KCON in Mexico. The members didn't bother at first as Jimin was usually quiet off stage since his attitude on stage and off stage was different.

But the members started noticing his weird behavior of really being different when he avoids the members especially his boyfriend, Jungkook and his best friend, Taehyung whenever they see each other or run into each other. Even during the practice for their next Wings Tour in Citibank Hall, São Paulo, Brazil, Jimin avoided both of them by saying that he had to go to the toilet or had to check his microphone for the concert or even telling them that he had to practice for the important concert. At first, both Jungkook and Taehyung would brush it off since they thought that it was normal but it's getting tiring and annoying whenever Jimin would give them lots of unnecessary excuses when they asked him to join them for a game session or a work out session at the gym. Jimin know that he should be honest to his boyfriend and best friend but the reason why he was acting like that was pathetic and childish to him. He was embarrassed to tell anyone about it.

Hoseok who noticed that Taehyung has been hanging around a lot with Jungkook feels empty whenever his boyfriend would leave his side to join the maknae or do something silly with the maknae. Why can't he do it with his boyfriend instead? Hoseok was playful and goofy too so why does Taehyung doesn't want to play with him? Sure, Taehyung is inseparable from the maknae since they play together a lot back then but it's like Taehyung adores the maknae even more than his boyfriend. Hoseok now knows how Jimin felt before this whenever Jungkook would leave the smallest member's side just to play around with Taehyung. And that's when Hoseok's mind made a sudden snap which made him snap his fingers too. He know the reason why Jimin has been distancing himself from them especially Jungkook and Taehyung.

The rest of the members who were in a circle while they were discussing about the concert except Jimin looked at the main dancer when he snapped his fingers all of a sudden. Jimin heard the fingers snapped thingy but doesn't bother as he sat a little far from the members while being on his phone. Hoseok looks at Jimin before whispering softly at the members. 

“I think I know why Jimin is distancing himself from us lately. And this has to do with both of you.”

Hoseok said and pointed his finger to Taehyung and Jungkook to which they were taken aback at the sudden point towards them. Jungkook looks at Hoseok with wide eyes and Taehyung looked at his boyfriend, bewildered. Hoseok told both of them to calm down as he doesn't want Jimin to hear anything before he started explain things to the members as well as the two bewildered members.

“I guess that Jiminie has been distancing from us because Taetae and Jungkook have been spending time together but that's not the case. Jimin is quiet and distant because he's jealous. The last time we took a picture backstage after the concert in Chile and KCON in Mexico, Jungkook has been sitting with Taetae or Taetae has been sitting on top of Jungkook, resulting Jimin to be far away from Jungkook. Both of you have been spending time together so much that the fans at Twitter were wondering if there's no more VHope and JiKook. They thought Jungkook broke up with Jimin, Taetae broke up with me. The fans of both of you have been spamming the Twitter with saying that both of you have broke up with me and Jimin.”

“That is absurd. No way we would do that to you and Jiminie hyung.”, Jungkook said and Hoseok nods his head.

Upon hearing that from Hoseok, the members were silent and looks over at Jimin which they only saw his back, his sad, lonely back. Jungkook heaves out a soft sigh before nodding his head as he surrender for making Jimin sad and walks towards the older. Jungkook crouched down behind Jimin's body and wraps his muscular arms around the older's body tightly while resting his chin on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter