♪ Fifty (Rock, Paper, Scissors & Kiss ) [ REQUESTED ]

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 50: Rock, Paper, Scissors & Kiss [ REQUESTED ]

 

Both Jimin and Jungkook were chilling, I mean, laying on the floor in Jungkook's room with Jimin's head on the maknae's tummy while both of them are using their phone. A soft knock were heard and Jungkook answered with a loud 'yes' before the door opened to revealed Hoseok who were grinning cheekily at them. Jimin looks at Hoseok and blinks his eyes. “What are you doing here, hyung?”. Hoseok leans against the door frame while looking at them before saying that Seokjin has cooked lunch and it was time to eat. Jimin got up first and pulled Jungkook up by his hand before walking out of the room together. Seokjin who was setting the table up saw them and smiles widely. “There you are, my remaining babies.”. Yoongi snorted and Seokjin told Yoongi that he was the oldest member's baby too but Yoongi showed his right palm to Seokjin as a sign of no. Seokjin insist on saying that Yoongi is his baby to which the Daegu rapper strongly denied again. 

“You are my baby or no lunch and dinner for you.”

“Okay– I'm your baby, hyung.”

Seokjin nods his head in agreement before finish setting up the table while the rest of the members except Yoongi are laughing how helpless Yoongi looks against Seokjin. Yoongi glared at the rest of the members that made them stopped laughing immediately before Seokjin sat down next to Namjoon. They start to take the food and eats happily, as usual, the members would compliment Seokjin's food. The oldest member smiles and shakes his body upon the good words from his babies members, he lifts the kimchi using the chopsticks to feed Namjoon to which the leader take it using his mouth while smiling.

“Actually, we all decided that Jimin and Jungkook should do a dare. We found a video on Twitter and I think it's a really cute dare.”

Namjoon said while looking at both Jimin and Jungkook. Jimin looks at his boyfriend before Jungkook speak up. “No. We don't want to do it.”. Seokjin laughs upon seeing Namjoon's sad face. “Aww, come on. Just hear the dare first. Pleaseeee~”, the leader coos cutely while clasping his hands togethers and Jungkook let out a low groan before saying a forced 'fine'. The leader yells out in happiness and continues eating while the rest of the members laughed at the leader's childish behavior. After the lunch, the members gather at the living room as Namjoon wanted to show the video they found on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/kookmints/status/841147890089172992?t=1&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjc18y&refsrc=email&iid=1ff0fba6c8674b68a70c72459ad9b3a1&uid=3008542308&nid=244+272699392

After the video ended, Seokjin was looking at them with love in his eyes. “Isn't that cute?! You two would look good when you do that.”. Jimin blushes as he looks at the maknae and Jungkook chuckles before nuzzling his nose against Jimin's cheek. “So we have to play rock, paper, scissors. If I won, I kiss Jungkookie and if Jungkookie won, he slaps me.”. Both Namjoon and Seokjin nodded their hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter