♪ Eight (I'll Be By Your Side To Protect You, Always)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before I start this chapter, I just want to say that whatever happened between Bangtan's ex-manager and Jungkook is still a mystery. Yes, we saw a few seconds of the footage that the ex-manager raised his hand slightly at Jungkook and how Kookie flinched slightly. What I'm trying to say is, we don't know what REALLY happened; maybe there were some misunderstanding between them. Bangtan sure have a lot of managers but.. we don't really know which one is nice and which one isn't. We don't know what really happened 'cause the video was only for a few seconds and we could get a glimpse of the ex-manager raised his hand to Kookie and nothing more. Before you guys start to spread rumour about the ex-manager hit Jungkook, try to think first because we don't know what happened. But, you guys may think what you want to think and I'm not stopping it. Luckily, the ex-manager were dismissed. Big Hit needs to look out for Bangtan and secure them really well.. I'm seriously worried about this. Don't bash me or anything because this is my opinion. WE DON'T KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPEN BUT ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS CONTINUE SUPPORTING AND LOVING THE BOYS; TRUST IN THEM AND THE COMPANY. THEY WOULDN'T WANT TO HURT BANGTAN SINCE BTS BRING THE COMPANY TO THE TOP.
 

Chapter 8: I'll Be By Your Side To Protect You, Always

After the BTS members arrived at their dorm, all of them were cheering happily as they placed their luggage aside because they just got back from Japan. Although they were tired, they were really happy to go back to their home where all of their precious things are except for one person who has been quite the entire time; Jungkook. While the other members were busy in front of the tv and busy in the kitchen, the maknae was just standing there while holding his luggage and looked down along with a soft sigh escaped his lips. Yoongi was the first one to noticed Jungkook's sudden weird and quite behaviour. He called out to the members softly and point his index finger to the maknae. After the news between him and Bangtan's ex-manager spread out, Jungkook has been distancing himself from the members, staying quiet all the time and he only smile when there was a camera but.. a fake smile which the members recognized it so much. Jimin frowned as he looked at the maknae sadly. He doesn't deserve this, none of them deserve this. The members were confused when the article about this came out because neither Jungkook or Namjoon spoke about this with the rest of the members before. 

“Jungkook-ah, why are you standing there? Come on, hyung will help you unpack.”, Yoongi said as he volunteered himself to help the maknae because tonight, he needs to know what really happened and that he wanted to help the maknae get over this although Jungkook is a kind of person who can't forget anything that has happened. The maknae startled slightly when he heard Yoongi's voice and nods his head while pulling his luggage towards his bedroom with the Daegu rapper following from behind. Jimin mouthed to Yoongi 'please take care of him' and the older nodded his head twice in respond. Jungkook enters the room and walks towards the bed before sitting on it with his head looking down. Suga who was the last to enter close the door and sat next to the maknae. There was a silence atmosphere at first before Jungkook decided to break it. “Hyung..”, the maknae called out to Yoongi and the rapper hummed softly in respond. “Do you hate me? Or are you annoyed by me and my behaviour?”, Jungkook questioned Yoongi and the older was left dumbfounded; how should he answer that questions. It's hard. “As much as I want to make you shut up when you're hyper, I would never hate you, Jungkook. You're like my little brother, we trained together for so long; I know who you really are and I know when you're lying and when you're not fine but pretend to be fine. Like, right now.”

Yoongi's words made Jungkook looked to the side at him with his eyes slightly widen along with his mouth were slightly opened. “W–what?”, Jungkook stuttered as he was amazed that Yoongi get to see right through him. Yoongi heaves out a soft sigh as he placed a hand on the younger's back and rubs his back soothingly, and with just that action, Jungkook bursts into tears as he looked down at his lap. His shoulders were moving up and down repeatedly as heavy and loud sobs could be heard even outside the room which made the rest of the members at the living room stopped what they're doing. Hoseok, Taehyung, Seokjin and Namjoon were looking at each other because their gaze averted towards Jimin who were staring at the door, probably feeling regret for not asking his own boyfriend if there was any problem. “Jiminnie, are you okay?”, Hoseok asked as he placed his hand on the younger's shoulder and Jimin just shrug his shoulders. “I don't know, hyung.. I'm Kookie's boyfriend but I didn't notice that he was upset about something. What kind of boyfriend am I?.. I don't deserve to be called a boyfriend..”, he said as he covers his face with his hands and the rest of the members gathered around him. Namjoon crouched next to Jimin and rubs his arm soothingly, Hoseok sat next to Jimin while rubbing the younger's shoulder as Seokjin and Taehyung were patting his thighs to calm him down. “You're a good boyfriend, Jimin-ah. A caring, protective, cute boyfriend. Although you're clingy towards Jungkook, he loves it; he loves every single of your perfections and imperfections. Remember what he always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter