♪ Five (Don't Stress Yourself Out) [ NamJin Special ]

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: Don't Stress Yourself Out (NamJin Special)

BTS were currently practicing for their upcoming album as well as for 2015 MAMA. And yes! They confirmed to attend the big award this year which will be held at Hong Kong again this time. They were excited as Big Bang was confirmed to attend as well and their friends which are GOT7 will also be attending the big award show. Namjoon was busy taking selfies to upload it to their social medias while Seokjin was the only one practicing as the members were resting at the side. Seokjin had his serious expression on as he was practicing hard to "RUN" choreography before groaning out loudly in frustration and sat on the floor with his head hang down low. The members looked at the oldest member with a sad expression on their faces as they know how hard Seokjin try to master on the dance and the members are proud of him no matter what other people said about his dancing skills. Namjoon who was busy scrolling through the screen of his phone placed his phone away when he heard a heavy sigh escaped Seokjin's lips. 

“Hyung, are you okay?”, Namjoon asked and Seokjin just hummed softly in respond before the rest of the members shook their heads to Namjoon as a sign of the oldest member was lying. Namjoon heaves out a soft sigh and decided to comfort the oldest by scooting closer to him before wrapping an arm around Seokjin's shoulder. Seokjin felt at ease upon Namjoon's touch that he rests his head on the leader's shoulder as he shuts his eyes tightly. The members stayed silent while looking at both of them and their eyes soon softened up when they suddenly heard soft sobbing coming from Seokjin, they looked closely at the oldest member and found tears were trickling down his smooth cheeks.. Seokjin was crying. They felt sorry every time the oldest member struggled to master any dance as Seokjin always get scolded at for not being able to dance properly. Mr. Son's words were still lingering in their heads including Seokjin's. 

“What are you good at, Kim Seokjin?! You kept on saying yourself good-looking and praising yourself for it but could you ever praise your dance? You're making this hard for everyone here. Everyone's tired and with you who keeps on messing the dance up is not making the atmosphere and the people feel better! Namjoon is slowly improving and why can't you? You're the oldest one here so please act like one. Be more mature, Kim Seokjin.”

Seokjin admits that he felt slightly good when the choreographer apologized at him for being so harsh on him but.. deep down inside, it still hurts a little. Although the choreographer apologized, memories can't be erased out of his head especially with this kind. Seokjin kept on asking himself; what is he good at? He can't dance, he can't rap, his vocals ability is low. Whenever they stepped on stage, he felt anxious and nervous, his eyes wandering around as he looked at the audience. He always thought; would I be able to do well today? What if I messed up and embarrassed the group? Namjoon who was next to the oldest member was shocked when his pants were slightly wet due to the tears from Seokjin's eyes. Soon, the rest of the members gathered up near Seokjin. “H–hyung.. Please don't cry..”, Jungkook said as he hugged the oldest member's arm gently to comfort him. Seokjin shook his head as he wiped his own tears using his palms before looking up to find s looking at him sadly. “I'm sorry, guys.. L–let's continue practice, okay.”, Namjoon holds his wrist gently as he looked at Seokjin's eyes. “No, hyung. I am not letting you continue the practice in this condition. Let them practice and I'll take you out and we'll get something to eat, okay?”, Namjoon hope that Seokjin would listen to him for now. The oldest member nodded his head twice in respond. “Okay.”

☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸

Namjoon wrapped a red scarf around Seokjin's neck gently with the oldest looking at him with his cheeks tinted with red colour as he blushes. A soft chuckle escaped the leader's lips upon the sight of his boyfriend blushing which he thinks was so cute. “Done. Let's go.”, Namjoon said before holding Seokjin's hand in his gently and walked out of the building. Seokjin looked at Namjoon when he holds the oldest member's hand as he was shy at the sudden contact. Namjoon bursts out laughing upon s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter