Chapter 2

My Version Of 2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai's POV

 

I look at her head to toe, not able to believe that it's Angel right infront of me. That slim figure infront of me... Who knew that would be Angel? I stare at her continously, still not over the fact that it's her. Well.... Until she came up to me and told me to close my mouth. Her touch... Her hands are so soft.... Softer than before... She still is holding grudge onto before. I sigh as I remember that day when I had to reject her. Why.. Just why can't things go back to the way it was? 

"And how about me? You guys didn't miss me? All of you are staring at Angel" Kris mumbles looking at us, the guys still looking at Angel. "Wow...." Xiumin shakes his head as he continues to look at Angel. EVERYBODY can't believe it's her. She looks so... hot..

"Anyway...." Angel says softly as she looks at the boys infront of her, looking at her as if she's some goddess from another planet. I quickly shake my head and smile at her, walking towards her to give her a tight hug. Oh how I've missed her so much... She didn't even tell me she was going with her brother to America. I thought she'd come back, I thought she'll talk to me once again, but since she left... I've never heard anything from her. I feel her move slightly as I hug her, causing me to let go with a sigh. I see her ignore me as I stare down at her, as if she doesn't feel my long stare. Is she still mad?

I slowly move away and walk towards Kris hyung instead, giving him a brotherly hug. "Hyung, my order?" I ask him, hoping he bought the comic books I've been dying to read for the past weeks. Hyung smirks as he nods his head clearly telling me he got it. Gosh... Atleast something good in this arrival.

"You're the best!" I tell him excitedly giving him a tight hug looking like a girl that got so happy when her oppa got her a gift. You can't blame me.. I've waited so long! After I pull away from the hug, Angel pulls my hand so suddenly giving me her hand bag. "Carry it for me okay?" She says in a tone which will make every man melt. It was so soft- NO! she does this a lot when we were young. Getting me to do whatever she wants by putting that soft cute voice on me ugh. No Jongin don't fall for the trap. That sly smile she gave me was already enough to make my heart beat. Oh I hate you so much Wu Cheon Sa.

"Missed me?" Sehun asks, giving Angel a tight hug. Angel chuckles softly and nods her head, rubbing his back gently. I stare at both of them, not liking the view infront of me at all. Why infront of me?! My eyes okay... You didn't hug me, your bestfriend BUT you hug Sehun? You and Sehun were enemies before and now you two have some weird relationship with each other?! Nice... switch roles I'm guessing..

I suddenly felt  my phone ring in my pocket, and I took it out trying to distract myself. 

'Baby <3' I see the caller I.D.

I look at Angel before I answer the phone call, walking towards the corner where not much of them can hear what I say, still holding Angel's bag. "Babe" I say with a smile, not seeing Irene for today. Maybe I was thinking of Angel's arrival way too much, I forgot my girl. "Jonginnie! I missed you so much! When will you come over to the vet clinic? I want you to help me around" Irene cutely says on the other line, trying to persuade me to go. It always works anyway, so I don't think she has to try that hard. 

I chuckle and nod my head, smiling "All right babe, see me in..... 30 minutes" I tell her as I walk back to the group, seeing Angel stare at me with my phone. "Take care baby I love you!" Irene says excitedly and I smile "I love you more" I say before hanging up, I notice Angel rolling her eyes. Well someone's jealous... I slightly smirk as I look at Angel. I feel a bit better now that she i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter