Chapter 5

My Version Of 2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai's POV

 

Marriage... With Cheon Sa? What the heck... That's too much, I have a girlfriend mom, if you forgot. Oh wait... yeah... I have a girlfriend... I can tell her that to get away of this marriage thing. I put my fork down and look at mom "Have you thought of my girlfriend huh?" I ask and look at my mother, she slowly looks up to me, faking a smile. "You know in the first place I don't like her, so why bother to think I will think of her?" Mom replies sassily, making me glare. Oh no wonder why you want Cheon Sa as your daughter-in-law. 

I turn my head to face Cheon Sa after I hear her chuckle at what mom said. "Oh why are you laughing?" I ask and raise an eyebrow. She looks at me and smiles. "I both hate you and your girlfriend that's why" She smiles EXACTLY the same as how my mom did. Oh these two.... I shake my head, not wanting to stress myself anymore. Having the thought of marrying Cheon Sa is too much. Ugh... For a second I thought it would be nice. Gosh, stupid Jongin. 

"Basically now... You two are engaged right oppa?" Sumin asks me, loud enough for everyone to hear. I see both moms giving me the look that if I say no, it will be the end of me. I gulp and nod my head slowly. I. HAD. NO. CHOICE.

"Oh... We are?" Angel asks innocently looking up to me, before looking back to her book as she her lower lip lightly. I know this girl is up to something. I'm for sure going to hate this... 

"So.... Unnie you are officially my sister-in-law?" Sumin asks Angel and I roll my eyes as I continue to eat my pasta. Why is she so happy that Angel is going to be a Kim? I stare at the two, smiling slowly as I see them chuckle. I look at Angel's face, seeing that smile, those eyes, lips, cute little nose... What's left is her chubby cheeks to make me smile widely once again. JONGIN NO! NO NO NO!! DON'T FALL FOR IT AGAIN!

"Stupid stupid!" I say out loud and slap my cheeks lightly as I shake my head totally forgetting I was infront of all of them. "Ugh, I'm engaged to that?" Angel scoffs as she looks at me before looking back to her food. I glare at her feeling annoyed. Why is she acting so mean anyway. As if I wanted things to end like this anyway.

 

 

We finally finish eating, her and my parents discussing things about business while us kids were left to listen. I look at my phone seeing Irene text nonstop asking me when I'll be back. "She's so clingy oppa" Sumin mumbles as she looks down to my phone. I quickly flip my phone to the other side, not wanting her to talk about Irene anymore. I know my girlfriend can be clingy, but I like it... A bit only... 

"Anyway, maybe she just misses you so much, but it's so sad you are getting married, boo hoo" Sumin continues as she sarcastically pouts to tease me. She laughs to herself, before shaking her head as she turns to Angel once again, talking to her. Hyung, on the other hand, awakwardly sitting inbetween the two who were talking. "Mom can I go now?" I ask as I get somehow annoyed when I felt my phone buzz for the hundredth time. 

"Let's all go together" Mom suggests and I shake my head knowing they'll take too long. "It's fine mom, I can go alone. Please please?" I plead, my mom sighing as she nods. I smile and grab my wallet leaving the restaurant. I walk towards the elevator and press the button as soon as I reach. I was welcomed by a couple kissing in the elevator, making me cringe before I go inside. What choice do I have anyway. I shake my head as I press the button of the floor we are in.

'Jongin.... A-Ah... Stop.. Hmph..'

I suddenly hear Angel saying that softly in my ears, making my eyes widen and turn to the woman. "Can you guys stop?! Like you already saw another person in, yet you continue! This isn't some drama scene Gosh!" I yell at them, the girl and guy staring at me with a surprised look. I hear the elevator door open and I quickly get out, not caring whether I'm on the right floor or not. People don't really care these days.... I shake my head and take the next elevator, going to the room. I slowly unlock the bedroom door, smiling softly as I see Irene. My smile slowly fades seeing her cry, looking down to her phone. I rush to her side, hugging her tightly. "What's wrong babe?" I ask her and give her a tight hug. 

"What's wrong?! What do you mean what's wrong! St

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter