Chapter 6

My Version Of 2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

Angel slowly stretches her arms, waking up from her deep sleep. "Hmm...." She smiles as she feels the sun shine through the window on her face. "Good morning Korea!" She screams excitedly and sits up, smiling widely. "Still pretty" She says after looking at herself on the mirror which was on her left. She stands up and starts dancing after she plays the song on her phone. 

She stops midway, hearing someone knock on her door making her groan. "Ugh..." She walks lousily to the door, opening it. "Ready?" Sehun asks, looking so handsome infront of her. Wearing a blank v neck shirt and white knee length shorts was already enough to make Angel gulp. "Uhm... Why are so... dressed up?" She asks him as she takes his sunglasses off him.

"Get in" She says quietly and tries to pull him, but he exerts a force to keep himself in position. "I can't... The hyungs are waiting for me, I just went here to tell you that we will join the games they have in the pool area" He says and Angel gives him a puzzled look. "What games?" She asks and Sehun chuckles "You forgot? Every Saturday the resort invites everyone you know... To enjoy and to meet people? You forgot?" He says trying to make me remember. "How can I remember when I HATE that day coming every single week before... But now... It's gonna be my first time to actually enjoy it.... so why not?" She says having a naughty plan in her head. "All right all right I'll meet you up downstairs okay okay?" She says and Sehun nods. 

"All right hurry up so we won't miss any games" He says and Angel nods, closing the door to get prepared. 

 

Angel's POV

*Resort's activity pool area*

 

I smile as soon as I step out of the building to feel the warm yet sunny breeze of the weather. Oh how I'm so happy to be back. And way confident. I walk a little bit to the right, looking at my reflection on the glass window observing my body from head to toe.

I smile spinning around, enjoying thr good view of my body. I remember looking at the other girls, comparing my body to theirs. I'm happy that I feel way more confident now. All my working out paid off. Not only did I lose weight, but I can also participate in plenty of activities! "Cheon Sa!" I hear someone yell from a far, making me turn.

"Yifan oppa!" I chuckle and run towards him, taking my bag to show him that I brought the things he needs. He laughs and ruffles my hair "Thanks" He takes his sun glasses and wallet. I know my oppa is forgetful at times, so I always keep his valuable things before he loses them. "Oppa... Where is Sehun?" I ask with a cute look on, before I hear the musics blast in all the speakers. "With us!" He says loud enough for me to hear, pulling my hand as he takes me to the table where they were staying. 

"Woah... Looking great Angel" Chanyeol oppa says as they all eye me up and down. Gosh... They still can't believe it's me until now?! I notice Kai sitting beside his girlfriend, his arm resting on top of her seat, playing with the strands of her hair. Yuck.... They look so.... Ugh I don't know.. I AM NOT JEALOUS. It's just very ew. yes.  

I shake my head and quickly take the seat beside Sehun, him sitting besing Irene. "Oh hey" Sehun says as he puts his phone down, looking at me quite surprised I came faster than I usually take. "Missed me?" I ask him and chuckle, getting a pinch on my cheek in return. "Maybe..." He whispers and smiles, looking at the people who are passing by infront of our table. "Where is Seu?" I ask Kai, quite worried where that girl had been after last night's 'dinner'. "With mom and dad" Kai says and looks away, probably not liking the view of Sehun and I together. Whatever I don't care Jongin.

"Oh my gosh you two are dating?" Irene asks us excitedly, looking at Sehun and me. Kai moves slightly, turning his attention to us. I notice how he is looking and I smile at Irene. "Yeah, we are dating, happily dating" I say and pull Sehun's hand, placing it on my lap. I intertwine our fingers together, resting my head on Sehun's shoulder. Kai raises an eyebrow as he gives Sehun and me a look. 

"Since when?" He asks me, giving me a tone with the 'are you serious' look. I roll my eyes after hearing that question, Sehun looking at Kai before laughing. "Hm.... For five months now" Sehun replies making me chuckle knowing he'd been waiting to tease Kai for a long time.

"Oh, we are longer babe" Irene says and gives Kai a peck on the lips. I cringe just by looking at them before shaking my head. My innocent eyes only to be ruined by those two. Ugh.... She even tried to show off how long Jongin and her have been dating like... So what? I care? No. I fake a smile once again, I pull Sehun up wanting to participate in the game when I heard the host look for couples to play. 

"We are in need of another pair! Any other couple willing?" The host asks on the microphone seeing that we are still missing another couple. "Us!" Irene says out loud as she raises her hand, before she gets up and pulls Kai with her. Oh they are going to play with us.. That's nice, Sehun and I will win for sure. Jongin is WEAK!

"All right, we are complete! So basically we will be playing the 'Apple of My Eye' " The host says in a thrilling tone, making me roll my eyes. I look at a lane of apples hanging on the pole with strings, causing me to look weirdly at it. I hold Sehun's hand not wanting to let it go loving the feeling of his hands. WE might not be dating, but I like other girls thinking we are. The jealous look on their faces makes me just want to kiss Sehun right infront of them.

"Basically

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter