Chapter 3

My Version Of 2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Angel's POV

 

Finally! We are here! I am so happy looking around the resort observing the beautiful view infront of me, memories flashing through my mind. I haven't been here for a long time and I miss it here. Hanging out with everyone, especially with Jongin. The last time I went here, I was fully covered and jealous of the other girls who were wearing their bikinis. They were so confident with their body, and I was wishing to have that type of confident. Today... Is the day Wu Cheon Sa will reveal her body to South Korea! Back and better! I turn my attention to Sehun, who was observing the look on my face. Sehun, I know I'm beautiful, but you don't need stare. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I  ask him, half whining as I feel a bit insecure at what he is doing right now. Staring at me for too long either means you want me or something you don't like is on me and you are secretly judging me.

"Nothing, I remember you smiling like that in high school with Kai, and I did everything to ruin your day" He says making me laugh. I really don't remember why we hated each other. I so don't know how we ended up being this close. 

"Whatever, what did Kai say?" I ask him trying to change the topic, and he shows me Kai's reply.

Kkamjong

'Fine we'll go there, but make sure that Angel won't do anything to piss my girlfriend off.'

I laugh so suddenly after reading the text that he sent. He really thinks I'll do anything to him to get his girlfriend jealous? More of like piss him off as the day goes on. "He is so low to think I still like him" I shake my head and lean in to give Sehun a kiss on the cheek. "Let the game begin?" I ask Sehun and he smirks. "Don't worry Cheon Sa, it has already started anyway" He says proudly and I chuckle. We both look out seeing three cars parking right beside Sehun's clearly indicating the oppas are here. When will Kai's car arrive, I hope he par- 

I stop when I see a red Ferrari F430 parking right beside Sehun's black F430. Oh these two just love each other so much that they have everything the same. Are they twins or something? 

I roll my eyes seeing the girl right beside him, talking to him nonstop while he smiles as he looks at her. "Blah blah blah, doesn't she talk too much?" I ask Sehun as I stare at the car. Sehun laughs and nods "She really does, but she's nice!" Sehun says semi-defending her, and I give him the sarcastic wow face on. "Whatever, let's go" I whine and he laughs nodding his head as he gets out of the car, opening the door for me. At the same time, Kai opens his door, him and I facing each other as we get out. He looks at me for a while, me returning the look as I admire his jawline. It's been so long since I've looked at him in this way. Oh how I just want to kiss him right now. My eyes widen as I shake the thought off and push him out of my way. Yuck!!! What was I thinking?!!!

"Ew, you look so ugly Kai, I can buy you all Face Shop's product just to improve that face" I tell him and smirk, walking away as I stand infront of both cars. The girl in his car, his 'girlfriend', comes out with a glare looking at me. Oh she thinks I'm scared?

"Don't talk to my boyfriend like that" She says as she walks towards me, me being a bit taller than her. I laugh sarcastically before I look down with a smirk, coming closer to her "Try me." I say and Sehun quickly pulls me back before I could slap the living life out of her. Does she even know who I am?! Or her boyfriend kept quiet about Cheon Sa's identity cause she wasn't his ideal girl until this day came. 

"Hey what's wrong with you?" Kai asks me and I raise an eyebrow. Uh... excuse you, but your girlfriend came up to me and wanted a fight. "Nothing, your girlfriend seems to.. hate me" I say simply and smile as I hold my bag. "Oh well" I shrug and turn to look at my oppas who were staring as if it's their favorite drama show. 

"Hi oppas!" She says in a squeaky voice making me cringe as she runs to them. Ugh.... Why is she trying to act so cute infront of everyone. I look cuter anyway. "Aw! Irene you look so pretty in this dress!" Chanyeol oppa tells her, and I can see how he's trying to tease me by what he said. 

"Really oppa?! Thankyou so much! Kai bought me this dress for my birthday" She explains and spins around before turning back to Kai, chuckling. Oh wow so cute, note my sarcasm. I shake my head and look away and smile. I walk towards my brother, whining. He chuckles and gently rubs my back, kissing my head. "Be a good girl..." Yifan oppa tells me as he pats my head.  I'll try.... TRY. "It wasn't even my fault" I defend myself with a pout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter