Chapter 4

My Version Of 2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV

 

They all go to the their suites, Exo being in the biggest suite in the hotel, Angel alone in hers, Kai and Irene in theirs. "Ugh..." Angel looks at her room, alreading feeling the lonely vibe hit her, not having anyone around the room with her. "I used to stay here with Kai... Ah... Forget him.. Tsk" She shakes her head trying to remove the thought in her head. She unpacks some of the clothes she'll be needing for this vacation, putting them all in the closet. "My bikinis... See through robes... Gorgeous dresses.." She says looking at each clothes she hangs, making sure she'll use them in their entire stay in this resort. "When will we leave anyway?" She asks herself before she shrugs, as she continues to unpack. 

After awhile, someone rings the doorbell of her room. She looks weirdly at the door, not knowing who it is, looking through the hole. "Ugh... This weirdo" She mumbles before opening the door, seeing Kai. 

"What do you want?" Angel asks being annoyed just by seeing Kai's face. "Uhm.... Cause.. Uh.." He tries to look for the right words to tell her, totally lost when he saw Angel after that kiss. Angel rolls her eyes and decides to close the door, but was stopped mid way when Kai places his foot inbetween the door and the doorframe. "Wait" He says and opens it again. 

"Ugh what is it Jongin?! You've already ruined the day for me, can you just make it quick?" Angel says really pissed. 

"Unnie!!!!!" Angel hears someone shriek that loudly causing her to look to the direction where she heard the sound. "Seu!" Angel screams and runs to her, both of them hugging tightly. "Oh my gosh unnie you look so hot!" Sumin says excitedly, both of them jumping uncontrollably as they hug. Kai smiles softly looking at the two, enjoying the view of his sister and his 'bestfriend' getting along. 

"I know right? Unnie lost a lot of weight" Angel says and grins, Sumin nodding her head continously. "You did unnie, you did very much I am so happy for you!" She says excitedly and Angel chuckles. 'I sure missed this girl' Angel thought with a smile. 

"Anyway what were you saying Kai?" Angel asks as she turns her attention back to Kai. "No hugs for oppa?" Kai asks his little sister, making Sumin chuckle and run to give her brother a hug. "I was going to ask you if Sumin could stay with you since I invited her. She was so excited to come when she knew you were here" Kai explains as he wraps his arm around his sister's shoulder. Angel rolls her eyes and pulls Sumin. "You didn't even have to ask, I would say yes anyway" 

"Awkward...." Sumin mumbles under her breathe, not expecting the two to act like this towards each other. "Whatever" Kai says and leaves, his room right infront of Angel's. Angel quickly pulls Sumin inside, locking the door. "Why are you so mad at oppa anyway?" Sumin asks with a pout, not liking her brother and her wish to be sister-in-law arguing. 

"Cause your oppa did plenty of things that unnie didn't like" Angel replies and nods, walking to the sofa and offers Sumin a glass of orange juice. "No thanks unnie, oh my gosh unnie you look so hot, I can't believe it! tell me every single thing that happened" Sumin says excitedly as she runs to take a seat beside Angel, both of them chit chatting about their lives as they start catching up to each other's daily life event.

"Really?! Is that why you posted that photo of you and Sehun oppa together?!" Sumin asks quite surpised and Angel nods her head, the two fan girling for unknown reasons. "I still ship you with my oppa" Sumin nods and Angel lightly hits Sumin on her shoulder. "What?! Why are you so surprised anyway?! It will always be you... Not Joohyun unnie... hmph" She crosses her arms as she shakes her head. "She's too clingy with oppa, and... Ugh... I just don't like her, but ofcourse I pretend since oppa will be sad blah blah" Sumin rolls her eyes as she makes a face and Angel chuckles. "I don't like her too" Angel nods as she agrees with Sumin. 

*ding dong... ding dong*

They both hear the doorbell ring as they sit on the sofa. "I'll get it" Sumin says excitedly and runs to the door, not bothering to look through the hole to check, and just opens the door. "Yifan oppa!" Sumin shrieks, hugging Kris tightly causing him to chuckle. "Sumin-ah, you grew!" He says as he ruffles her hair. She chuckles and nods "Yeah, I'm trying to go for your height" She tells him as a joke and he laughs.

"So why are you her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter