Chapter 7

My Version Of 2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV

 

Kai pushes Sehun away before he could throw a punch to the other. Sehun looks at Angel for awhile before looking back to Kai, smirking. "Come with me" Kai tells Angel, grabbing her arm and pulls her inside the hotel. "Hey hey hey! Chill!" Angel says as she feel how tight Kai's grip on her wrist is. She felt as if her blood stopped flowing on that area.

"Excuse me, but where are you taking me?" Angel asks Kai as she tries to pull her hand back, but Kai didn't bother listening to her and pulls her inside the elevator. "What is wrong with you?!" Angel yells and pulls her hand back so hard, causing him to pull away. "Why are you making out with some other guy?!" He asks and glares at her, the view of her and Sehun keep replaying in his mind.

"Woah?! And you have the rights to tell me that because?!" Angel asks somehoe screaming at Kai. Kai fakes a laugh before putting a straight face on. "I don't want you kissing other guys..." He explains and leans his back on the wall. "Ah? And you have a girlfriend. You have a girlfriend to get jealous of, not girls that aren't even yours" Angel explains and quickly gets out once the door opens, but Kai was fast enough to grab her hand. "You are coming with me" He mutters and drags her to his suite. 

Angel tries her best to escape, but once again, his grip was too tight. He locks the door once he and Angel got in the room. "What do you want Jongin?! Why did you even take me here?!" Angel asks and rubs her swollen wrist, looking at Kai. "I... I just didn't want you kissing our infront of everyone like" He looks down trying to look for the right words. 

"What if one of your father's friend sees?! What if the workers saw?! Would you like them coming up with a rumor about you?! Your father is the owner of the resort!" He scolds her like that was the real reason to why he was pissed at her. "I..." Angel stops for awhile, not thinking of it deeply. "You are right..." Angel mumbles under her breath, looking down.

"You just don't appreciate my concern for you right?" Kai asks and walks closer to Angel, Angel responding by moving back. He sighs and pushes her to the wall, placing both of his arms on each side, not letting her escape. "What did I even do wrong? Cause of that rejection right? You are so mad about that right?" He asks her getting ready to spit out the truth. She gulps and shakes her head, looking away. "What made you think it affected me so much? You think I loved you that much to get this hurt until now?" Angel asks and nervously laughs. 

"I am affected.... Very much" He mumbles and leans in to hug her tightly. "You don't know the real story... And I'm going to tell you no-" Kai stops midway, hearing someone trying to unlock the door. "Get in now!" Kai says quietly yelling as she pushes Angel in the closet, making her eyes widen. "Woah?! Were you playing with my feelings?!" She asks getting pissed as she gets dragged to the closet. "Just get in!" He says and pushes Angel inside the closet, causing her to groan and maintain inside, not in the mood to argue. 

"Babe why did you come back?" Irene asks Kai as she walks towards him while he stands awkwardly infront of the closet. "What babe?" Kai asks innocently, gulping really worried that Irene needs to take something from the closet. "Babe... I asked you why did you go back to our suite" She asks once again, walking towards him. She chuckles softly, observing the look on his face. "What's wrong?" She asks as she pinches his cheek. "Baby don't you think we should go out?" Kai asks, not feeling comfortable staying in this room for too long. 

Angel's eyes widen hearing Kai say that. 'They are going to leave me here?! Heck I won't care if he gets caught!' Angel thinks angrily, looking at Kai and his girlfriend through the small gap that was left on the door's closet, wide enough for Kai and Irene to be seen. "Baby, I think you need to shower first before we go" Kai sugests, knowing Irene won't leave his side anytime soon. "What?" She looks at him weirdly not understanding him at all. Kai's hands start to sweat, feeling really tensed. "Uhm... I'll use the bathroom to wash my face... I'll be back" Irene mumbles before she walks her way to the bathroom. 

Kai looks at the bathroom door before pulling Angel out of the closet. He pulls her into his arms, covering . Angel tries to speak, but Kai keeps pinching her to keep her quiet. He drags her out of the suite harshly, pushing her accidentally and closes the door. Angel falls on the floor of the hallway, getting pushed by Kai a bit too hard. "Ah..." She groans, rubbing her knees before looking at the door of his suite, sighing. She looks down to her scraped knees, being a bit red because of the carpeted floor. "I didn't even want to be in his room and he pushes me like this?" She mumbles to herself as she slowly gets up. Before she could fully stand up, she feels someone swift her off her feet, carrying her bridal style. 

"Sehun..." She looks at him, trying to hold back her tears after what happened. He keeps her quiet with a soft kiss on her lips, before taking her back to her suite. He pulls away to unlock her door then enters the room, taking her to the bed. He gently places her on the mattress before getting on top of her, caressing her cheeks. "Cry it all out..." He says noticing the look on her face getting near to crying. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter