Chapter 1

My Version Of 2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Flashback*

Angel's POV

 

It's our graduation today. Finally... Everything's over! I looked at myself on the mirror, smiling. Chubby cheeks and double chin to welcome me by my mirror.  Thanks face, you made me feel a looooot better. Note the sarcasm.

I sigh, trying my best not to breath too much in my dress. I don't want it to rip so suddenly during the graduation. Ugh, it, why should I try? I'm not the fit one here.

"Cheon Sa!" I hear a very happy yet husky voice call my name. I turn around, only to see him. The man I have been having a crush on since we were kids. The man that can put a smile on my face without even trying. He was standing there infront of me, looking so handsome with his black smart shirt and matchinng tux. 

"Kai! We made it! All the cheating was worth it!" I say excitedly causing him to laugh. He leans in to give me a tight hug. I was surprised he could hug me at this state. Jongin... Stop it... You are making me fall in love deeper for you. He chuckles looking at me as he pinches my cheeks.

"So chubby!" He chuckles looking at me with his eyesmile. Yup. Thanks for nicely calling me fat. 

I bite my lower lip so suddenly, not able to keep it in any longer. "Jongin... I.. I love you. I just can't keep it an--" He stops me before I could even finish my confession. Is this a sign that he will kiss me and tell me he feels the exact the same way?

"Cheon Sa... You are just a friend to me... Nothing more and you know that... I don't want to ruin the friendship that we built" He says, looking deeply into my eyes, showing me how serious he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter