Bodyguard or Acquaintance?

I Love My Bodyguard

                                             http://data.whicdn.com/images/50997450/superthumb.jpg

 

MY POV 

AT SCHOOL...

Ugh...this is harder than I thought! "Gayoung-ah...please teach me...I don't know this part..." "Okay! Okay! Which one?" She asked."Yay! This one..." "It's difficult to solve it this way..." she babbling.At last! Gayoung and I are back to usual...yay! I'm not alone anymore...but there's still something missing."Gayoung-ah...if you were me...who do you want to choose? A bodyguard...or an aquaintance?" "I think it should be bodyguard...because he always take care of me whenever things happen and also hurt himself just to protect me...if aquaintance...he's not living with me like the bodyguard who always sit beside me for 24 hours...why did you ask?" She said."N-nothing..." I look down to the floor.Thinking.Gayoung was right...Baekhyun oppa always there for me...24 hours I meet him...he sacrifice his life to protect me...but Luhan is not like that...he came when I call him and he lives far from me...Gayoung was right...now who I need to choose is already in my hand...I just need to confess..the real one...

 

It's recess time...I think I wanna eat alone..."Gayoung-ah...I'll eat alone today can I?" "Oh,okay...because of that I can eat with my Prince Chanyeol! Thank you Taemin-ah!" She hugs me."Heheh..." I walk to the cafe and buy two sandwiches and a juice...I bring the food to the empty table beside the window...as I'm eating...someone joins me..."Hey,may I join you?" He asked."Oh,Baek oppa...you may...just sit wherever you want..." I smiled at him.But,he sitting next to me...so close..."Umm...o-oppa..." "Oh,I'm sorry...I don't suppose to sit here..." "Oppa,don't! Just sit here...I don't mind..." I patted the chair beside me...He sits beside me but a bit further from before..."Oppa...can I ask you something?" I glare at him."Hm? What is it?" He asked."Do you...l-lo... ehem...um...do you love me?" He clears his throat and I can feel he is staring at me."W-why did you ask that stupid question?" "S-stupid? Oh...I see..." "That's not it! I...um..I..." he looks at the ground.I feel like I wanna cry...I hug him.Tight."T-Taemin-ah..." "I love you,oppa...I.LOVE.YOU." Suddenly he broke the hug and stare at me."Stupid..." and he pulls me into his embrace.And as we broke the hug...Baekhyun leans in and our lips met...as we parted..."I love you too,my Princess..." he kissed my forehead.I smiled.I must tell him about Luhan.

 

AT PALACE...

"Go and apologize to Chanyeol..." Baekhyun ordered."Okay,oppa..." I walk to Chanyeol's office.He's not here...hmm.Maybe in his room? I walk to Chanyeol's room and knock his door.There he is."Um...oppa...forgive me for what I've done..." hmm...no response.He's really upset right now."I..I'd break up with Luhan oppa and I've made my decision...Baekhyun oppa is the one..." Suddenly Chanyeol oppa stand up and walk towards me."So now you realize,huh? Come here you little princess..." Chanyeol hugs me..."Mianhe oppa..." "I'm happy for you...next month let's celebrate Baekhyun's birthday..." I knew that Luhan is Baekhyun's brother and I'm shocked too...but how can I tell Chanyeol oppa about this...he seems like he hate Luhan very much...and Baekhyun oppa is his little brother...Baekhyun told me to tell Chanyeol about this but it seems like it's not the right time...I'll ask Baek oppa to tell about this himself...I can't tell him because maybe he'll think that I still like Luhan and just using Baekhyun to get him and I don't want that happen...I love Baekhyun oppa..."Come on Taemin-ah...let's eat...I'm hungry..." he smile."Okay..." I follow him while thinking about it again...

 

BAEKHYUN's POV

AT HIS ROOM...

I think I have to stop looking for the murderer...my father and my mother must be in tears right now because of my doings..."Omma...Appa...I've found someone that I love...and that's Taemin...the princess that Appa had taken care of when she's still a diaper baby...hehe..." I let out my tears...remembering about Luhan...how is he? He live alone now...his mother died...I want to help him but what would Chanyeol say? He hate him so much...what can I do? If I tell him about this...what reaction will he give me? Will he quit me from work? Or else...hmm...better not to think about it...now...in my head I must fill with Taemin and my works...or even...I must clear all the bad memories from now on...but I really can't forget Luhan! I want him to stay here...with me...we're family,right?